PDA

View Full Version : presents=success

Pages : [1] 2

gameover
12-08-2007, 12:09 PM
anyone else notice that buying a few presents melts dancers? I'm talking about spending a few hundred on gifts over 3 or 4 weeks. After that, they are yours, itc or otc. best money i ever spent :)

Sophia_Starina
12-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah.... I'll totally be yours....

Thanks so much for the box of Frosted Mini Wheats the other day. I've been bragging to all my co-workers.

ahmeerah
12-08-2007, 12:47 PM
I always preferred money over gifts personally.

yoda57us
12-08-2007, 01:37 PM
anyone else notice that buying a few presents melts dancers? I'm talking about spending a few hundred on gifts over 3 or 4 weeks. After that, they are yours, itc or otc. best money i ever spent :)

Oh yes of course, everybody knows this to be a fact....::)

Casual Observer
12-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Maybe gifts work on the cracked out girls, whose unemployed drug-dealing drummer boyfriend has never given them anything but STDs and black eyes, but girls that are more fun (ITC or OTC) and less drama generally prefer cash.

Richard_Head
12-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Um, no, no gifts from me (cash or otherwise).

doc-catfish
12-08-2007, 02:28 PM
I did break my policy against gift giving last month when I gave the "mistress" a token gesture (sub $100), but it was a way of saying thanks for the past year, not to buy any favoritism in the future. Business in the future will go on as usual.

Bob_Loblaw
12-08-2007, 03:21 PM
For a box of frosted mini-wheats, I might be yours too

Katrine
12-08-2007, 03:51 PM
I did break my policy against gift giving last month when I gave the "mistress" a token gesture (sub $100), but it was a way of saying thanks for the past year, not to buy any favoritism in the future. Business in the future will go on as usual.

Hmmmm........another hint into the kinky fetish Doc? I'm still curious, and that has re-piqued my need to know!

Oh yeah, I don't like gifts. Not even from friends on holidays or my birthday. Prefer cash at all times.

FBR
12-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Miss D prefers a present at christmas as opposed to cash. So I got her a Sony Bravia HD since she needs a new TV.

FBR

Jenny
12-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Personally, I like jewelery. I will personally go home and indenture myself to any guy who goes to the bubble machines that take loonies instead of quarters.

FBR
12-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Jenny's confessions are as rare as hen's teeth. Boys, start your engines.

FBR

Howie
12-08-2007, 05:44 PM
All the dancers I know love gifts

Especially when you give them the receipt with it.

yoda57us
12-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Hey, I've given plenty of gifts over the years....but if I want anything besides a thank you hug it's gonna cost me in cold hard cash...

FBR
12-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Hey, I've given plenty of gifts over the years....but if I want anything besides a thank you hug it's gonna cost me in cold hard cash...

I agree Yoda. B'days, the anniversary we met ;) etc it is cash. But Miss D has this thing about physical gifts on xmas. In fact she is reciprocal. I told her if she wants to get me something a gift card to Barnes and Noble would be fine but she insisted on a specific book :O Pesky strippers ;)

FBR

gameover
12-08-2007, 07:20 PM
this just shows that experiments need a larger base. and that i still have no chance with kat :)

yoda57us
12-08-2007, 07:23 PM
I agree Yoda. B'days, the anniversary we met ;) etc it is cash. But Miss D has this thing about physical gifts on xmas. In fact she is reciprocal. I told her if she wants to get me something a gift card to Barnes and Noble would be fine but she insisted on a specific book :O Pesky strippers ;)

FBR

Lol, she likes gifts and she doesn't like gift certificates! Finding something special is actually kinda fun if you've known the lady long enough. It's an interesting test in seeing how much you really know about her.

The first gift I ever got from a dancer was a coffee mug that plugged into the cig lighter in my truck and a collection of international coffees. She was actually paying attention during our conversations about my driving a lot for work and liking coffee...I was floored.

FBR
12-08-2007, 07:26 PM
this just shows that experiments need a larger base. and that i still have no chance with kat :)

You don't. So drop it.

FBR

gameover
12-08-2007, 07:28 PM
fbr, just because you know you don't have a chance, doesn't mean you give up :)

FBR
12-08-2007, 07:36 PM
fbr, just because you know you don't have a chance, doesn't mean you give up :)

I'm not trying.

Please, let's drop the Kat posts. Thank you. There are a zillion other things to talk about here.

FBR

Jenny
12-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Yeah. Let's talk about who DOES have a chance with Kat.

Sorry. Had to.

FBR
12-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Yeah. Let's talk about who DOES have a chance with Kat.

Sorry. Had to.

Other than Sh0t, I dunno. Maybe you girls are huddling and have the answer.

FBR

xdamage
12-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Hmm, for some reason I am now hungry for frosted mini-wheats.

gameover
12-09-2007, 12:19 AM
ack, does that mean i'm left with jenny :)

Katrine
12-09-2007, 12:37 AM
Whoa, why do we have to stop talking about me? I'm both lonely AND an attention whore. Keep 'em coming. With that said, gameover, I'm in dire need of cash to pay off some medical bills. Its nothing that's preventing me from eating or paying my mortgage, but I can't afford Xmas presents this year even if I wanted to buy them. :(

Jenny
12-09-2007, 12:46 AM
ack, does that mean i'm left with jenny :)
Dude we've established that I'm an old man with cheetoh dust encrusting the folds of my fat and you should still be so lucky.

FBR - the hell with Sh0t. I was kind of hoping for me. Cheetoh powder and all.

Susan Wayward
12-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Hmmmm........another hint into the kinky fetish Doc? I'm still curious, and that has re-piqued my need to know!

I think he means mistress in the more traditional sense. But my guess is some light ballbusting, heels in the groin, trampling -- something to do with high heels and some sort of physical danger or pain.

Kat, are those the medical bills incurred by one of your pussies?

gameover
12-09-2007, 04:36 AM
Whoa, why do we have to stop talking about me? I'm both lonely AND an attention whore. Keep 'em coming. With that said, gameover, I'm in dire need of cash to pay off some medical bills. Its nothing that's preventing me from eating or paying my mortgage, but I can't afford Xmas presents this year even if I wanted to buy them. :(

you lonely? That's just not right. Well, for what its worth, this 40yo guy still fantasizes about meeting you :)

gameover
12-09-2007, 04:36 AM
Dude we've established that I'm an old man with cheetoh dust encrusting the folds of my fat and you should still be so lucky.

FBR - the hell with Sh0t. I was kind of hoping for me. Cheetoh powder and all.

mmm, cheetohs dust :)

yoda57us
12-09-2007, 05:34 AM
you lonely? That's just not right. Well, for what its worth, this 40yo guy still fantasizes about meeting you :)

lol, she's lonely because she is selective....

Sorry Kat, I've been really busy lately and I've definitely slacked-off on my gratuitous Kat suck-up posts. I'll try to do better...;)

Phil-W
12-09-2007, 05:48 AM
...I can't afford Xmas presents this year even if I wanted to buy them. :(

My family has always been of the philosophy that it's the thought, not the present that counts. So we have rules.... (Anyone that argues with my mum is a braver man than I. ;) )

Adults get to spend 15 max ($30) on other adults, and assorted younger nieces and nephews get told 5's their limit.

Keeps things nice and simple, and anyone that's temporarily going through hard times can still buy pressies.....

Phil.

PS: There was an article in a UK newspaper a few days back that some people who brought mega expensive present last Christmas on credit cards are still paying off the debt. WTF!!!!

SportsWriter2
12-09-2007, 07:39 AM
I think he means mistress in the more traditional sense. But my guess is some light ballbusting, heels in the groin, trampling -- something to do with high heels and some sort of physical danger or pain.
My reading as well. Now the only question is where it lies on the symbolic/literal continuum. :O

Fess up, doc, we can help you.

Casual Observer
12-09-2007, 12:06 PM

Hey, the fat bastard facade has been mine for a while now...please get your own.

SeppeSai
12-09-2007, 05:39 PM
I plop an iTunes gift certificate in the ATF's email box every now and then. She loves that.

Jenny
12-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Hey, the fat bastard facade has been mine for a while now...please get your own.
I'm sorry, but the cheeto powder is a novel addition.

gameover
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
hey, i can do without jenny action, as long as i get some kat lovin :)

Katrine
12-09-2007, 10:54 PM
I plop an iTunes gift certificate in the ATF's email box every now and then. She loves that.

Now THAT is a great little idea!

Susan Wayward
12-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Agreed! That is cool.

TheSexKitten
12-10-2007, 12:21 AM
I very much like gifts!! In fact, my reg brought me back some beautiful jewelry from his trip to India.

Gifts are good, as long as club spending isn't compromised. However, I certainly wouldn't be more inclined to fuck you from a gift...

unless you gave me a sparkly new car. :D

Sh0t
12-10-2007, 12:42 AM
How about a matchbox car?

supertricking up in here

mr_punk
12-10-2007, 06:15 AM
anyone else notice that buying a few presents melts dancers? I'm talking about spending a few hundred on gifts over 3 or 4 weeks. After that, they are yours, itc or otc. best money i ever spentno, i've never been a member of the TBB (Teddy Bear Brigade).

Wolverine
12-10-2007, 12:37 PM
no, i've never been a member of the TBB (Teddy Bear Brigade).

Me neither.

PrettyCurlieQ
12-10-2007, 01:03 PM
I always preferred money over gifts personally.
Me, too! But the only gifts I've gotten were flowers and jewelry and it never made me think, "Oh, I should totally meet this dude OTC."

doc-catfish
12-10-2007, 01:24 PM

Dangit guys. It was just a gift card to Carrabbas (http://www.carrabbas.com/). :O

Although what Susan suggested is sort of up her alley. I kind of regret telling her I had an airsoft gun because she wants me to bring it to the next party.
:-\

Katrine
12-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Up her alley or up your alley? I'm not concerned about her fetish. I WILL get to the bottom of your before I die. Unless I get killed by some freak accident first.

Airsoft gun? Is that lik a bb gun?

mr_punk
12-11-2007, 08:33 AM
Although what Susan suggested is sort of up her alley. I kind of regret telling her I had an airsoft gun because she wants me to bring it to the next party.an airsoft gun? <shudder> the quiet ones usually turn out to be the most degenerate perverts.

Dirty Ernie
12-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Just to be on the safe side, Doc might consider giving himself a gift:
http://www.nuttybuddy.com/player.html

lestat1
12-12-2007, 12:57 AM
I'm a self-admitted total PL, and even *I* think it is too PL to give a dancer a present. Just give cash instead/buy more dances. I suppose there are exceptions for, like, a dancer you've known for years and are actual friends with, but in general, just give cash.

Docido
12-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Or if you really "must" get that teddy bear, stuff the little guy full of twenties. :D

Ferret
12-12-2007, 06:16 PM
*slicking back my hair with spit and smiling with one toof*

Kat, I've been meaning to talk with you ...

*now straightening the tie stained with chili splatter from James Coney Island*

Hey! Wait!! Where ya going??? I can lend you money for the bus!

*cough cough* Damn, the dust she kicked up nearly choked me.

And I had this super gift from out of a cracker jacks box ... the plastic super decoder ring ...