PDA

View Full Version : Tards kicked out - BOOYAH

Svelt
12-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Every once in awhile I just want to educate young guys. Like Physics educate if you understand my meaning.

Two young guys come into the club drunk and stupid. They head up to the tip rail and commence to verbally harass the girl on stage. Out come the singles, they wad them up tight and then throw them really hard right at the girl two feet away. All the while laughing and making fun of the girl, rude mean things.

You know this type of thing just pisses me off. Not that I haven't been an idoit a few times in my life, but I totally understood when I had the shit kicked out of me for it.

Anyway so horray one of the bouncers comes over and talks to the guys, getting them to calm down for a bit. But after a few minutes they are back at it, and the bouncers are turning a blind eye.

The waitress comes by and I ask her why noone is stopping it, and she is completely frustrated as well. I notice a new manager has just shown up. I wait a little bit expecting her to kick some ass, but nothing.

I look at these guys and realize I am ready to go stomp them, I need to prompt management or leave. This is pissing me off way to much. So I head to the managers booth and ask them to please kick these two guys out. She says they were just talking about it. I say look, kick them out or I am leaving, noone is having any fun with them here. She agrees and sends two bouncers to pack them up and send them on their way.

I sit in my corner and slowly let the steam off making patterns on stage. This isn't the first time these guys have done this, they have been in semi regularly. All my girls are gone for the holidays so I am grumpy anyhow, but these guys tipped the camel so to speak.

Bob_Loblaw
12-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Good on ya.
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/appl.gif

Katrine
12-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Good for you, I wish there were more customers like you.

And I can't stop staring at Bob+Loblows bunny video, its addicting!