PDA

View Full Version : Can condomns make you loose a hard-on?

VegasPrincess
01-08-2008, 09:00 PM
So, I just started dating this new boy and umm...yeah, every time he puts on a condom on...poof!! It's like the hard on fairy came and stole his boner...

I just don't really get it, and I don't know what to say or do about it.

Not to give you TMI, but we have played the "just the tip, just to see how it feels game" and everything works fine, same if I give him a blow job.

Is there a solution? I really like him, but I'm not interested in being on birth control right now.

OdysseusNJ
01-08-2008, 09:08 PM
So, I just started dating this new boy and umm...yeah, every time he puts on a condom on...poof!! It's like the hard on fairy came and stole his boner...

I just don't really get it, and I don't know what to say or do about it.

Not to give you TMI, but we have played the "just the tip, just to see how it feels game" and everything works fine, same if I give him a blow job.

Is there a solution? I really like him, but I'm not interested in being on birth control right now.

Is he well hung? If so he might need a larger condom and not realize it if he's inexperienced or hasn't used condoms much. The type and size of condom can make a huge difference.

Tough situation though. The only other suggestion I can think of is an IUD if the reason you don't want to be on birth control is the hormones. Good luck.

VegasPrincess
01-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Thanks Oddy!

I would say he's average-sized, and judging from his performance in bed, I wouldn't say he's inexperienced. Maybe I should buy magnums ;)

OdysseusNJ
01-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Thanks Oddy!

I would say he's average-sized, and judging from his performance in bed, I wouldn't say he's inexperienced. Maybe I should buy magnums ;)

If he's a serial monogamist who has dated girls on the pill/patch/whatever he might be a real Don Juan in the sack but not know what condoms are good for him.

You sound like he's a keeper so I suggest investing 50$ in a variety of stock at - hopefully you can have fun with the results!

Also for this particular issue girth is more relevant than length. If he's actually average sized using larger condoms might not be wise - Magnum XLs could slip off of him if you guys are vigorous.

OdysseusNJ
01-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Hahahah, playing "just the tip"!

VegasPrincess
01-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Hahahah, playing "just the tip"!

Hahaha, that's the best line from Wedding Crashers

threlayer
01-09-2008, 11:09 AM
There's a technique where you put his condom on using your MOUTH. It's like hes getting blown and rolled at the same time. Look each other in the eyes while doing this. Let us know.

With me, I like a tight fit, but some may like the opposite.

Rick1
01-09-2008, 12:12 PM
I would bet it's a mental thing.

I think he probably needs to use them more to get used to the feel. When you have him up and put it on, don't spend a lot of time doing other things, let him get right down to business. I'd have him on top so he has more to think about than just lying there thinking about the feel as he would do if he were on the bottom. After a while it should become more normal, then go on to other things.

I can understand now wanting to go on birth control. But as we both now there is more than one reason to use condoms, STDs. And sometimes when feelings become involved it's understandable to not want to use them. You both should be checked before going without.

Here's a true story I know of; a guy goes out on his wife for a bj since she won't do it. He gets gonorrhea, then has to explain this to the little wife which may now become the little "ex".

I don't even want to think about her having gonorrhea of the mouth and I don't know if the wife got it or not.

Rick

AznExtasy
01-09-2008, 12:47 PM
If he can't perform with a condom, there's female condoms out there too. I just recently discovered those. They're a little more expensive and take some practice getting used to. But when you use them right, they offer the same protection.

VegasPrincess
01-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks Azn! I know they exist but that idea never crossed my mind...

Also, ThreLayer, thanks! I totally don't know how to do this, but I would be willing to give it a shot!!

And EEEEWW Rick I had no idea you could get ghonorrea in your mouth?? Gross!!!

As a side note, when someone pisses me off, "I hope you die off ghonorrea and rot in hell" is my fave expression. Picked that up in middle school, still hilarious

xdamage
01-09-2008, 08:58 PM
And EEEEWW Rick I had no idea you could get ghonorrea in your mouth?? Gross!!!

Yep.

As to the original question...

Well, if you were a guy you'd know. Arousal for a man is a complex thing. We can be very turned on, and then some "little" thing like a condom can just instantly turn us off and poof, bye bye hard on. There are some good suggestions here, particularly the one about don't waste time once it goes on, and the female condom suggestion.

deluc
06-27-2008, 01:15 PM
Can condomns make you loose a hard-on?

I suppose for some, yes. But for me, when the condom comes out during the make out session, it was always a "Oh Hell Yeah!" moment that only enforced the "upswing" so to speak.

UV69
06-27-2008, 01:31 PM
get a cock ring on him 1st or vigra it's a mental block he might need some other help to get over.

VegasPrincess
06-27-2008, 04:14 PM
^^^

It's a mental thing, I think yeah....lol I don't really know. This post is pretty old, we actually live together now and don't use condomns so it's pretty much a non-issue....They make him freak out...I'm not really sure why...

I think part of the reason is I'm the only person he's been with since his ex fiance and they were together like four years...so he gets pissy about it and is like, "what the fuck who uses condomns in a relationship..." Which I think is dumb, but that's how he feels about it.

Since we stopped using condomns there have been no bedroom problems...just bedroom fun!! hehe

UtahMike
06-27-2008, 09:35 PM
No need for a condom if you are in a monogamous relationship and neither of you has any STDs.

josie
07-01-2008, 11:10 PM
No need for a condom if you are in a monogamous relationship and neither of you has any STDs.

Erm, unless she doesn't want to end up, you know, pregnant.

Lysondra
07-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Condoms make weak willies go byebye.

VegasPrincess
07-02-2008, 01:05 AM
Lol!!

Good thing that part of our relationship is over and done with ;) ( I kid, I kid)

To tell the long and the short of it, turns out it was more of an emotional issue than anything...But since quitting the condomage, it hasn't been an issue and I've gotten laid 10-20x a week for the last four months.

Yippee for me!

Lysondra
07-02-2008, 07:11 AM
*jealous* :(

How the fuck do you need to diet when you're burning that much energy?

VegasPrincess
07-02-2008, 06:44 PM
^^^

It's most often he's on top or doggy style, so I don't know that I'm really getting that much excercise LOL!!

Joplin
07-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Does anyone know what female condoms feel like for the guy?

lestat1
07-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Lol!!

Good thing that part of our relationship is over and done with ;) ( I kid, I kid)

To tell the long and the short of it, turns out it was more of an emotional issue than anything...But since quitting the condomage, it hasn't been an issue and I've gotten laid 10-20x a week for the last four months.

Yippee for me!

Wow; you've been laid in a month more than I have my entire life. :O

UtahMike
07-11-2008, 09:11 PM
But since quitting the condomage, it hasn't been an issue and I've gotten laid 10-20x a week for the last four months.

And you have time and energy left over to do phone sex, too?

I always wondered if phone sex and cam sex girls would spend so much time faking it that they would lose interest in the real thing. You've answered that question, you oversexed thing.

VegasPrincess
07-12-2008, 04:00 PM
^^^

Lol! Yeah we usually do it in the morning, and at night sometimes in between. We're more frequent, faster fuckers. LOL. Like ten minutes, tops. I have the ADD.

Anywho, phone sex and real sexi stuff are two different things. If anything, da phone sex makes me want to have real sex more cause I talk about it all day.

Soth
06-06-2011, 12:42 PM
I have had a similar problem with condoms. Sometimes the distraction of dealing with them brings the Melty Man. However, I can still perform pretty well. I think they took getting used to.

When stimulated, I can stay hard for hours, but a slight distraction brings trouble. LOL. I've gotten better. It's a mental thing that improves with practice.

SexPot
06-29-2011, 06:33 PM
VP, are you on the pill?

Dancingfool
08-06-2011, 01:40 PM
I have problems with condoms too but I think more of the problem ios teh situation. When a girl gets me hard she sometimes wants to put a condom on right away and poof, it's over.

This is what you girls need to do. You need to keep us hard for a while. Give us a great blow job, rub your bodys against ours and tease us with your pussy. Make sure taht we are ROCK hard before you try and put that condom on. Semi hard will only result on us being totally limp.

mikef
08-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Can condomns make you loose a hard-on?

Absolutely.

JayATee
08-06-2011, 08:54 PM
You do all realize this is a 3 year old thread... right?

mikef
08-06-2011, 08:58 PM
You do all realize this is a 3 year old thread... right?

Lol.... No..... I saw it come up in new posts..... Three years ago I'm sure I would have answered in the same way.

yoda57us
08-07-2011, 03:02 PM
The thread is freaking ancient. I have to wonder how much of a life some of these posters have when they dredge three or four year old threads...

Anyway, someone responded to it 3 months ago so it's going to show up on your new posts...

Three years is a long time. I would not have answered the same way three years ago that I would now. Gettin' old sucks...>:(

Coastie Joe
12-27-2011, 10:39 AM
Female condoms are like screwing a plastic bag

jamsaugustine
05-07-2012, 11:04 AM
I also problem condoms with sex because If you are more faster fuck long time than condoms are distraction. They are very risky for sexual, If you are sexual than look for condoms capacity.

Stephen C Pinkney
01-24-2021, 04:42 PM
Condoms do not affect erection but do affect the duration of intercourse

slowpoke
01-24-2021, 08:05 PM
How is he doing with that now?