PDA

View Full Version : aurum coitus reservatus

mr_punk
01-21-2008, 02:52 PM
you walk one of your favorite haunts with a very large bulge in your pants. no, it's not that kind of bulge. it's the bulge of a pocketful of cash that you plan on spending. however, something happens and you leave, barely scratching the surface of your tip roll. what would that something be? it could be one factor or it may be multiple factors. in any event, i jotted down some examples i've read in various posts. so, feel free to add to the list below. also, on a scale of 1 (frequently) to 5 (seldom). how often would you say this happens?
no dancers approached you.
a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa)
lack of overall quality talent.
up to your ass in bitches (ie: too many bad attitudes).
hustle is too high (ex: wanna dance every 5 minutes).
frat party atmosphere (ie: too many young punks).
FBR, the biggest cock blocker in the western hemisphere, shows up and fuckoes all the quality talent. (seriously, all the quality talent being held hostage by other customers)

xdamage
01-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Most of these don't apply to me except two in particular stand out very high:

1.) Hustle is too high (combined with a bad attitude for saying no thanks) is a sure way to put me in a mood to finish my drink and leave.

2.) Lack of overall quality talent. I was truly amazed on my last trip to Vegas how few really hot dancers there were. I guess gone are the days of being tight, and toned, or even washing one's hair before coming to work. Kind of sad when the 47 year old guy has a tighter bod then most of the dancers.

doc-catfish
01-21-2008, 03:44 PM
on a scale of 1 (frequently) to 5 (seldom). how often would you say this happens?

no dancers approached you: 3

a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa): 2

lack of overall quality talent: 2 and approaching 1 in some clubs

up to your ass in bitches (ie: too many bad attitudes): 3

Five minutes? Hell that's generous. Try five dancers in one minute. Otherwise...3

frat party atmosphere (ie: too many young punks): 4 I tend to avoid weekends.

FBR, the biggest cock blocker in the western hemisphere, shows up and fuckoes all the quality talent. (seriously, all the quality talent being held hostage by other customers): 5 So many people around here are broke, that I become the cock blocker by default. Anymore I think dropping $50 will get you that title.

Of course, the quality of talent has fallen so far, I don't even bother anymore.

lestat1
01-21-2008, 04:50 PM
also, on a scale of 1 (frequently) to 5 (seldom). how often would you say this happens?

no dancers approached you. 2
a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa) 5
lack of overall quality talent. 2
up to your ass in bitches (ie: too many bad attitudes). 2
hustle is too high (ex: wanna dance every 5 minutes). 4 (I actually kind of like this)
frat party atmosphere (ie: too many young punks). 3
FBR, the biggest cock blocker in the western hemisphere, shows up and fuckoes all the quality talent. (seriously, all the quality talent being held hostage by other customers) 3

hockeybobby
01-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Sorry, tried to do this in the same format as above, but just couldn't figure out how. duh.
But I usually do spend it all except lately I've just tried consciously to excercise some self control (to reassure myself that I can).
And today, I went for lunch, ate and had a beer. The girl who I probably would have got a couple of dances from booked off sick. The rest of the girls I just say hello to. They flip a coin for the lunch and if you win you get it free. I won, so I spent 12 bucks for beer and tips.

hb

Katrine
01-21-2008, 07:09 PM

As a currently active SCJ, I gotta say those are the only two reasons. Now, I have no problems approaching a girl for dances, but sometimes the club may be crowded and I'm backed into a corner, the girls are busy bitching at the bar/dressing room, and its hard for me to walk around and stalk the girls for dances. If a dancer approaches me and has a cool attitude, I will buy at least one dance, unless she smells really bad (happened two weeks ago).

Lately, I've been pretty adept at getting the girls to show up at my table after I tip them onstage and request their presence.

FBR: I could only wish to be cock-blocked by such brawn!

yoda57us
01-21-2008, 08:09 PM
If it's one of my local clubs there is only one reason I would leave: My fav didn't show.

If I'm traveling it's going to be boredom-lack of dancers or no dancers approached me.

Lunarobverse
01-21-2008, 08:44 PM
no dancers approached you. - I don't know how to score this. I have a few dancers I consistently buy dances from, and it's about 50/50 whether I approach them or they approach me. And none of the others seem to approach me at all. It's almost like they talk amongst themselves or somethin'.
a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa) - argh. My current fave used to always do this, then I complained about her on SW, and now she never does it. If she had kept doing it, I would've found a new favorite.
lack of overall quality talent. - 5 - very rare, but happens.
up to your ass in bitches (ie: too many bad attitudes). - 4 - rare.
hustle is too high (ex: wanna dance every 5 minutes). - 2 - but I like getting asked by my favorite so it's all good.
frat party atmosphere (ie: too many young punks). - 4 - I like that atmosphere so it wouldn't cause me to leave early.
Seriously, all the quality talent being held hostage by other customers. - 2 - this happens too often lately and it always makes me leave early.

This is an interesting survey, mr_punk. Thanks.

Bob_Loblaw
01-21-2008, 09:23 PM
no dancers approached you. 1. Sometimes it's no girls approached you before you already had downed three or four drinks forcing you to break the seal and make frequent trips to the can thus taking yourself out of the dancers' shotgun range.
a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa). 5. I've been fortunate to not have run into this problem.
lack of overall quality talent. 4. I usually have a fair idea of the talent pool of a club before I go in with a fat wad. But I couldn't put 5 as I've walked into clubs for the first time only to run out.
up to your ass in bitches (ie: too many bad attitudes). 4. At times, I find the bitches actually make it easier for me to spend money on the non-bitches.
hustle is too high (ex: wanna dance every 5 minutes). Depends... I'm gonna go with 4 on this one. First off, if we're specifically talking about going to a club with the intention of spending some money on dances and we're specifically talking about the "wanna dance" shotgun approach, I equate it to speed dating. You interested? No? OK, next.
Now if we're talking about the hard sells, sob stories, wont take no for an answer, etc. I'd have to go with 2. I'm going to the club to chill and have fun, not get harassed.

frat party atmosphere (ie: too many young punks). 3. It can go either way depending on the night. The "smart" girls know that the young punks likely aren't there to spend money.
all the quality talent being held hostage by other customers. 5. More often than not, I am the cock blocker.Another one to add to the list:

manager/bouncer hovering over your dances. 4. It hasn't happened often (I stopped going to clubs where this is common) but when it has, it sucked all enjoyment out of the dance and just made things awkward
waitresses trying to sell drinks while in the middle of a dance. 4. Same as above, it doesn't happen often to me as I stopped going to these clubs but it definitely has caused me to put away the wallet for the night.

Dirty Ernie
01-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Well I'll add mine. It's rather unique, but prevented me from getting a LD on a Vegas trip for the first time:

Heading to the unisex bathroom and some smashed chick (custy not dancer), staggers into me, puts her hand over her mouth, and manages to spew all over my slacks and shoes. Except of course I had already been there a couple hours and spent a ton of money (reminds self: NEVER PAY UPFRONT!!!).

Been 5 months since my last lapper. Can a junkie die from this long of a wait?

Snappa
01-22-2008, 05:26 AM
* no dancers approached you. 5

* a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa) 3

* lack of overall quality talent. 2

* up to your ass in bitches (ie: too many bad attitudes). 2

* hustle is too high (ex: wanna dance every 5 minutes). 4

* frat party atmosphere (ie: too many young punks). 4

FBR
01-22-2008, 05:09 PM
I can't really answer in terms of my home club. I pretty much just hang out with Miss D, give her most of my money, buy drinks and lightly tip her stripper friends. But there is a club I visit with my brother in law when I'm on vacation in Florida. I like the place but my most recent trip was disappointing. So, based on that visit:

* no dancers approached you. 1 They were all nice stage side but nary a single one approached me after their sets.

* a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa) 1 We didn't even get to that point :O

* lack of overall quality talent. 5 No, actually the dancers were pretty hot for the most part

* up to your ass in bitches (ie: too many bad attitudes). 5 Again, no. Zero attitude issues. Other than I guess they viewed me as a potted plant over in the corner that drunk guys piss on.

* hustle is too high (ex: wanna dance every 5 minutes). 1 Ha! I would paid them for some SS

* frat party atmosphere (ie: too many young punks). 2 I saw a few baggy pants backward baseball cap wearing no money motherfuckers but they didn't dominate.

I think the issue might have been club regulars. You could tell from the customer/dancer familiarity. You know. The dancer is nice and gives you a decent show and maybe even flirts a bit but as soon as she steps off the stage shes right back to the same guy.

So Mr Punk, as much as I hate to admit it, I got thoroughly cockblocked. It wasn't a pleasant experience.

FBR

Svelt
01-22-2008, 05:16 PM
you walk one of your favorite haunts with a very large bulge in your pants. no, it's not that kind of bulge. it's the bulge of a pocketful of cash that you plan on spending. however, something happens and you leave, barely scratching the surface of your tip roll. what would that something be? it could be one factor or it may be multiple factors. in any event, i jotted down some examples i've read in various posts. so, feel free to add to the list below. also, on a scale of 1 (frequently) to 5 (seldom). how often would you say this happens?

5 no dancers approached you. (I have a steady stream of girls hunting me down, never a problem. However, roughly half the girls in the club have never approached me. Seems odd.)
4 a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa) - When I am sampling, doesn't happen often I get this. I usually end up hunting them down next time I come in and ask them about it. Kinda seals the deal they won't become a fav.
3 lack of overall quality talent. (I still can't believe who is allowed to dance anymore, apparently the standard is paying house fees)
1 up to your ass in bitches (ie: too many bad attitudes). ding ding ding we have a winner
2 hustle is too high (ex: wanna dance every 5 minutes). Combined with bad attitudes, this makes me leave the most
4 frat party atmosphere (ie: too many young punks). Used to be worse here, but the club is dead all the time now
5 FBR, the biggest cock blocker in the western hemisphere, shows up and fuckoes all the quality talent. (seriously, all the quality talent being held hostage by other customers) Heh, the local club doesn't have enough people let alone big spenders to make this happen anymore.
1 Girl you came to see, who is supposed to be working isn't

mr_punk
01-22-2008, 07:04 PM
This is an interesting survey, mr_punk. Thanks.you're welcome. although, i did try to include what i thought were the most common complaints i've read. the funny thing is i was trying to avoid the poll or survey format, but i guess it all worked out in the end..

Snappa
01-22-2008, 08:20 PM
I think the issue might have been club regulars. You could tell from the customer/dancer familiarity. You know. The dancer is nice and gives you a decent show and maybe even flirts a bit but as soon as she steps off the stage shes right back to the same guy.

That sounds a lot like the dynamics at my local club here in Florida. If you come down to the Pinellas/Pasco area, let me know and I can introduce you around.

Snappa
01-22-2008, 08:22 PM
1 Girl you came to see, who is supposed to be working isn't

That's definitely the most annoying one when it occurs.

FBR
01-22-2008, 08:59 PM
That sounds a lot like the dynamics at my local club here in Florida. If you come down to the Pinellas/Pasco area, let me know and I can introduce you around.My FL club is in Pasco County. I thought I was going to the best place but the last trip was bad. I will contact you before my next vacation. Thanks for your input :)

FBR

gameover
01-23-2008, 10:10 PM
a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa)
FBR, the biggest cock blocker in the western hemisphere, shows up and fuckoes all the quality talent. (seriously, all the quality talent being held hostage by other customers)
No dancers approach --- hahahah
lack of follow through(5)
lack of overall quality talent(only in new orleans-- :) 3)
bad attitudes--(always present in clubs, but never enough to save my wallet)
hustle too high (often, but it only takes one damn hot dancer to kill you :) )
frat party--if i let this stop me, i'd never have fun
FBR--fortunately, he doesn't stomp on my grounds :)
fuckoes--i am the fucko :) <--this is a cry for help, my wallet is being held hostage

gameover
01-23-2008, 10:32 PM

As a currently active SCJ, I gotta say those are the only two reasons. Now, I have no problems approaching a girl for dances, but sometimes the club may be crowded and I'm backed into a corner, the girls are busy bitching at the bar/dressing room, and its hard for me to walk around and stalk the girls for dances. If a dancer approaches me and has a cool attitude, I will buy at least one dance, unless she smells really bad (happened two weeks ago).

Lately, I've been pretty adept at getting the girls to show up at my table after I tip them onstage and request their presence.

FBR: I could only wish to be cock-blocked by such brawn!

heh, kat, i'd bet i'd be able to get you hot and bothered if i asked for some finiancial help :)

Casual Observer
01-25-2008, 07:55 PM
Lately, I would have to say 2 across the board, save for a recent visit to Flight Club in Detroit. The bulge in my pocket is all too often the preponderance of the cash I brought in the first place.

JoeUnCool
03-09-2008, 03:10 PM

For me, it depends on two things:

If its a club I know, is my fave there or not. If not, I'll hit the road fairly quickly.
If its a club I don't know, I'll check out all the girls and see if anyone is attractive. Then, I'll see if she has a brain. If either are no, I'll hit the road fairly quickly.My money is always good at another club or with my current fave at another time.

SPLUT
03-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Only two of those cause me not to get dances;

No dancer approaches you - 3 The thing here is I'm not shy about going up to the stage to over tip a dancer to get her attention and ask for a dance after her set - as long as it's a busy night. You have to seperate yourself from the chaff. On a slow night when I'm one of five customers in a club and no dancers even make an attempt? I'm in Detroit....there's plenty of clubs with dancers who want my money I won't stick around.

Too many bitches - bad attitudes - 3 this just kills everything. I'm sorry if you are having a bad night and no one has even tipped you a dollar for your stage set let alone taken you back for a PD, but I just walked in so why do I get lumped in with the jerks you've been dancing for.

Golden_Rule
03-11-2008, 01:28 PM
]
no dancers approached you. 5
a lack of follow-through (ex: stripper agrees or talks about a dance, but mysteriously disappears like Jimmy Hoffa) 3
lack of overall quality talent. 1
up to your ass in bitches (ie: too many bad attitudes). 2
hustle is too high (ex: wanna dance every 5 minutes). 1
frat party atmosphere (ie: too many young punks). 3
FBR, the biggest cock blocker in the western hemisphere, shows up and fuckoes all the quality talent. (seriously, all the quality talent being held hostage by other customers) 2

This presumes I have entered the club for the sole purpose of getting dances or extras.

Sometimes I just go to the back of the club and want to watch the parade go by.

In that case these can all be set to "5" and the only reason I'd leave is if something made it impossible for me to just sit back and watch the show.

Katrine
03-11-2008, 03:34 PM
heh, kat, i'd bet i'd be able to get you hot and bothered if i asked for some finiancial help :)

This doesn't make sense. Why would that make me hot and bothered?

threlayer
05-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Two more as well as all those:

Place is so smokey my eyes water and my nose closes up.

Music is so loud I'm afraid to lose hearing, also I can't talk to a dancer, and some disgusting (c)rap is playing way too often.

Even if dances are only $10 and they serve a good meal too, I'm leaving. Bye.

Biggieman
05-07-2008, 11:46 PM

This doesn't happen a whole lot, but it amazes me when the girls hang out together in a corner and just chill, utterly ignoring all the customers. This isn't a brothel. We don't come up to the group and say, "I pick that one." Show me you at least want to make some money, for fuck's sake. If I'm sittin there ready to spend some money, but the girls appear uninterested in working, no way am I approaching them. It's unattractive, ladies. If you wanna hang out and chat, do it in the dressing room.