PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Lingerie - Clubwear, Playwear, Costumes & Shoes

ExoticLingerie.org
01-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

I hope you will find my site to be a good resource. Please visit and take a peek around. Shop for Exotic Lingerie, Club Wear, Dancewear, Playwear, Sexy Costumes & Outfits, some Swimwear options and Sexy Shoes/Boots.

I obtain special offers and coupon codes from a number of lingerie merchants I work with for my customers to take advantage of. Some of the discounts will be automatically applied when you click on the links and some of them you will need to enter the discount coupon codes at the checkout page.

Thx for your business!

ExoticLingerie.org
02-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey everyone - I just wanted to give a quick update as one of my merchants is getting rid of a selection of shoes for 99 cents ....styles and sizes are limited as you can imagine and I don't think supplies will last more than a day or 2.

I put the offer at the top of my page and titled it "RED HOT DEAL" but will pull it off my page when their clearance on the items is over with.

ColetteCalahan
02-27-2008, 08:06 AM
holy crap... there is some seriously awesome stuff here- from the usual people (leg avenue, hustler, etc.) to some really nice designer lingerie (aubaude, betsey johnson, free people...) i have to give this site some props. nice job!

mollyzmoon
02-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Ah!! Can I just say "ZOMG, 99 cent special!!&^$&$!!"

Those are adorable shoes, and that amiclub or whatever it's called has some very unique, very comfortable, flattering club wear. I got a dress from the costume seller guy who comes to our club, and it's the best thing ever- now I know where's from. And cheap! Yipes!

Zabrina
03-02-2008, 10:15 AM
GOSh! There are so many hot little clubbing dresses on there. At those prices I could have such a shopping spree.

Anybody ordered from them yet and have a review?

PuertoRicanPinup
03-02-2008, 12:40 PM
i ordered shoes from this site yesterday. I'll update when they arrive.

mollyzmoon
03-03-2008, 11:20 AM
I ordered some dresses on Friday. I'll let you know when I get them, post a review, and whatnot. It takes longer for stuff to get all the way up here though, but the prices are awsome. And I've really seen a lot of that stuff before, since many girls wear it at my club now. It's good shit, and it's half-price online than the club retailer.

ExoticLingerie.org
03-03-2008, 02:48 PM
I'll be interested in hearing feedback on this merchant as well as they are a new listing at my site. Actually I never get to hear feedback on any of my merchants .... only to see which ones are producing sales or not. It's pretty competitive out there regarding lingerie/clubwear/etc...

The 99 cent deal is supposed to last til March 7th (so-said) but I really don't know how they could keep things in stock at those prices (even with limited sizes/styles). They may have a special arrangement with a shoe manufacturer to move their inventories ... I don't know. I'm kinda surpised I'm not seeing more sales from them with the shoe clearance occuring plus featuring their sale at the top of my site.

PuertoRicanPinup
03-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Okay I ordered some shoes in March 1st, they arrived on March 5th. Love the shoes, quick shipping, awesome prices. Not bad!

mollyzmoon
03-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Okay I just got the dresses today. I didn't like them at all. They weren't the same designer I thought they were, they were like knock-offs. The fit was really awkward, the colours didn't match the pictures on the website, and the clothes were altogether shoddy and cheaply made. The sequins almost all fell off one of the dresses when I took it out of the package, and there were threads coming loose off some of the other dresses. Oh, and I was charged for eight dresses, but only seven got shipped.

Altogether, not impressed. I can't wear any of these at work. But cheap prices are always a gamble. Very often too good to be true, i guess.

ExoticLingerie.org
03-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Hi Mollyzoon,

That was Amiclubwear you ordered from? has their return policies . It looks to me that they do a lot of celebritywear knockoffs (see bottom of their main page) and maybe just shoes is the route to go with this merchant. Knockoff looks does appear to be their business model.

Years back - we actually owned a brick & mortar ladies clothing store and we often purchased knock-off looks but we were lucky enough to see the product quality in person (at fashion markets) before ordering. I noticed they still have shoes left in their clearance section at the 99 cent price as well but took the promo link off the top of my site. I also decided to add the phrase "knockoff designs & looks" to their merchant description on my site.

mollyzmoon
03-12-2008, 04:44 PM
^^Thanks Larry. I'm not saying I was ripped off necessarily, just that the quality of the stuff wasn't what I might have hoped for.

scarlett_vancouver
03-12-2008, 09:24 PM
I thought .org was for nonprofits?

ExoticLingerie.org
03-12-2008, 09:59 PM
I thought .org was for nonprofits?

Well I don't think I have made any money on my lingerie site this month with the spending I've been doing on search engine advertising so I qualify as non-profit (Ha! - true story). I think I overqualify at the moment as a non-profit.

Actually .org domains has been open for anybody to register for many years and there is no restrictions - any person or business can register them. I own several hundred domain names (some have simple sites - most don't have sites up at all) and have also sold many domains over the years (kinda like virtual real estate). I currently have sites built on .com, .net, .org, .info & .biz extensions but am focusing on promoting only a handful at this time.

ExoticLingerie.org
04-16-2008, 10:04 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know I've obtained several new coupon codes (including one to Electrique Boutique) as well as a couple of new suppliers.