PDA

View Full Version : Melodys Designs

Crow2
03-17-2008, 01:49 AM
I just wanted to post out some very heartfelt gratitude to Melody.

This lady has made two dresses for me, with all of the extas. Garter and a little drawstring purse to match. Choker. Finger gloves.. The whole nine yards.

She is worth her weight in gold and will bend over backwards to please and make sure you have what you want.

This is seriously a find for a busty gal like myself. So, if your willing to wait a little bit for some quality unique stripper gear. Contact her.

She has a myspace page. Stagewear by Melody or you can find it by her email addy.

[email protected]

Thank you Melody for everything!
Rhiannon
Xoxoxo

Callyish
03-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Melody is da shit man!!!!

I have a pic of my matrix she made for me... It has a vest under the jacket, long gloves that go to my shoulder and over my finger, choker, pants, bra, tbar and the sexy jacket and she made a pair of booty shorts I can use so I can use parts of it as a half show vs a full show.

Melody is a gem and sooooooooo easy to work with!

When I get back into an area with cell reception I will post a pic :D

Zinaida
03-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Howcome I can never successfully complete a search on myspace? I still haven't found her page. :(

Callyish
03-19-2008, 10:07 AM
Here's her myspace :D

bustybabe312
03-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi. What are the base prices for the outfits? I like that Dallas cowboy themed one.

Callyish
03-19-2008, 01:59 PM
It depends on the fabric, detail and time. Everything she does is custom made. She doesn't do much for premade costumes.

For my outfits which are usually, pants, jacket, tbar, bra, choker, arm pieces, booty shorts and vest type deal thing I can pay anywhere from $180 - $260.

I don't know how much shes charging for smaller costumes.

Susan Wayward
03-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Crow, do you think you could be talked into posting photos of the gown she made you?

Crow2
03-21-2008, 01:01 AM
Susan,

My email is being a little wanker, so I emailed Melody to see if she had time to post the pictures of the dresses for yall.

Rhiannon
Xoxox

Callyish
03-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Here is a pic of the Matrix she made me... wish I had a better one but yea..

Stagewear by Melody
03-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Hello!

Thank you to Crow and Callyish!

I have posted pictures of the dresses I made Crow on my Myspace profile.

They are in the photo album titled "My stuff TO the U.S."

Of course they are going to look 100% nicer when we see Crow IN the dresses as my dressform is NOT shaped like Crow! lol

Just go to:

myspace.com/stagewearbymelody

Please message me that you found me here on Stripperweb so that I know you are a dancer!

I get a lot of requests from all kinds of people and if they do not appear to be in the industry I automatically DELETE them!

Most of my photos are not available for public viewing so you must request to be added as a friend (don't forget to send me a message) or I must invite you.

You can also message me your e-mail address and I can invite you.
I can also add you to my mailing list and then you will automatically receive pictures of my newest creations available to you.

I have a photo album on my space titled "What's available now".

This album has photos of designs that are available to you now of my pre-made stuff.

I do not always have time to post each and every design I create on there as I get very busy and the items often sell as fast as I make them.

You can always message me and I will be happy to take pictures of my pre-made items and send them to you.

Also, because I make these costumes, I can always add pieces if you need them or make them more custom for you.

Please visit my Myspace profile at:

myspace.com/stagewearbymelody

See you there!

Thanks again to Crow and Callyish!

Melody
Stagewear by Melody