PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Needs an Enema

Eric Stoner
03-20-2008, 12:06 PM
I've laid off "Her Thighness" for weeks now but yesterday she went too far. Speaking about Michigan not holding a re-vote Hillary claimed that she left her name on Michigan's ballot to "show her support for the people of Michigan and assure that they would have a voice at the convention." BULLSHIT !

Hillary agreed with everyone else that Michigan had broken the rules by moving up its Primary and agreed not to campaign there AND that Michigan would lose its delegates. Her name was the ONLY one on the ballot. More "creative History" from the Clintons.

Lapaholic
03-20-2008, 12:50 PM
Yeah - this whole FLA and Michigan thing is making me cringe.... Here's an article that explains her real reason for staying in Michigan ( http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/09/top-democrats-pull-from-michigan/ ), she had her eye on the general election and thought that staying would help her in November. Not so that Michigan had a voice - esp since they all agreed there "voice" would be silenced.

jester214
03-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Florida and Michigan piss me off... And now they're trying to make Obama a bad guy for not agreeing with the plan to give them a vote... Hillary is awful

virgoamm
03-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Uh, yeah-and Obama ran TV ads in Florida which was also against the rules. ::)

ETA: And so what if she was on the Michigan ballot? Her and Obama were both on Florida's. What's the difference?

flickad
03-20-2008, 05:28 PM
She could read a few of the threads here, they might give her the shits.

jester214
03-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Uh, yeah-and Obama ran TV ads in Florida which was also against the rules. ::)

ETA: And so what if she was on the Michigan ballot? Her and Obama were both on Florida's. What's the difference?

After Michigan what were Obama and Edwards supposed to do?? Sit back let her take the whole of Florida (a very, very important state) and hope the DNC didn't end up sitting Florida's delegates??

She broke the handshake promise in Michigan, a promise which she never meant to follow... After that the others didn't really have a choice politically... So I say that's a big difference.

Eric Stoner
03-21-2008, 07:10 AM
I don't think an enema will be enough. After reading her First Lady appointment books it is apparent that after the Health Care fiasco; she was strictly a ceremonial First Lady and any pretense by her to something other or more is pure unadulterated barnyard waste.
The woman needs a colonic.

Eric Stoner
03-25-2008, 09:17 AM
She claimed in a PREPARED speech given in Iowa back in Jnauary that when she went to Bosnia she and her party had to dodge sniper fire after their plane landed.
Both Sinbad and Sheryl Crow said it was nothing of the sort.
Hillary responded that "Sinbad is a comedian" and that there was no runway ceremony and that they had to dash for cover.
CBS went to the videotape and there was an airport ceremony with a little girl reading a poem and Chelsea standing by.
Add this to her totally fictional claims of having helped bring about peace in Northern Ireland; opposition to NAFTA; support for intervention in Rwanda etc.etc. and SERIOUS questions arise. There are only two (2) possibiliites : She is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR or she is MENTALLY ILL and cannot separate her imaginings from reality.

jester214
03-25-2008, 09:43 AM
^^^My biggest question there is what the hell was Sinbad doing on a presedential envoy to Bosnia?

Eric Stoner
03-25-2008, 10:06 AM
^^^My biggest question there is what the hell was Sinbad doing on a presedential envoy to Bosnia?

He and Sheryl Crow went to entertain the troops. Sinbad has been outspoken
for weeks that Hillary was fos. Initially dismissed as an Obama supporter, even after Crow backed up his version, he was proven to be truthful and Hillary's panties are down at her ankles. Ewwwwww !

jester214
03-25-2008, 10:10 AM
^^^But really? Sinbad? That's the best we offer out troops?

Eric Stoner
03-25-2008, 10:42 AM
^^^But really? Sinbad? That's the best we offer out troops?

They aren't paid. USO entertainers are all VOLUNTEERS.

jester214
03-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Yeah I know but still... standards seem low :)

leilanicandy
03-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Eric I dont think a enema will help. I just hope we dont elect her as President. I can assure you our foreign leaders. Will not be as gentleman like towards her as Obama.

Eric Stoner
03-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Eric I dont think a enema will help. I just hope we dont elect her as President. I can assure you our foreign leaders. Will not be as gentleman like towards her as Obama.

For one thing, anyone that LIES as much as she does, especially when she doesn't have to, simply cannot be trusted. If I were a foreign leader how could I trust a word she said ?