PDA

View Full Version : Bloop

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

SundayMorning
03-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Time for a tasty turkey sammich on a bolillo. Bolillo is an entertaining word. Entertained cat is entertained.

Good morning/noon/afternoon, SW! Ok fine, goodnight SW to you crazy Aussies. Please tell me someone has eaten pie today. I crave such good news to start my day.

Lunarobverse
03-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Blue pie or pink pie?

I had no pie, but I did have bacon. Mmmmm... bacon.

SundayMorning
03-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Honey, you know I don't differentiate. I love all pie. ;)

Now I want quiche. It's like pie but with egg and cheese and bacon. Plus I got more of that maple bacon which is sinfully sweet and fatty. Best thing ever. Oooooooooh I'll make a turkey sammich on a bolillo with bacon! Hells yeah!

SundayMorning
03-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Mmm Lush bath. Christmas party, a new one for me. Nice smell, no color, and lots of little shiny stars and bits of sparkly plastic confetti. Fortunately nothing got stuck in my tender bits and I kind of like wearing souvenirs from my baths!

And tonight, we're going to the Spurs game! Woot! I'm feeling winny today.

Yekhefah
03-26-2008, 12:58 PM
K had leftover rhubarb pie for breakfast this morning. Does that count?

Lunarobverse
03-26-2008, 01:16 PM
I had chicken curry from the cafeteria for lunch. It was surprisingly good and surprisingly spicy for government building cafeteria food.

And, like Sunday's Lush bath, none of the curry got stuck in my tender bits. Yet.

hockeybobby
03-26-2008, 01:25 PM
I bought a dozen danishes yesterday, 6 apple cinamon, and 6 strawberry, and they are all gone right now. Does that count? They're sort of little pies. Or did you mean some other kind of pie ;)

bolillo is a funny word. we could say that instead of lol. :)

SundayMorning
03-26-2008, 01:36 PM
K had leftover rhubarb pie for breakfast this morning. Does that count?

Yes! Rhubarb always counts. Was that the "burned" pie? Toldja it'd turn out just fine!

I had chicken curry from the cafeteria for lunch. It was surprisingly good and surprisingly spicy for government building cafeteria food.

And, like Sunday's Lush bath, none of the curry got stuck in my tender bits. Yet.

You just let us know how that works out for you, kay chief? ;) I have tom kha something soup, it's that coconut milk/lemongrass/other stuff soup. I hope to steal its secrets and recreate it on my own! Thai and Indian food utterly eludes my cooking abilities as of now.

I bought a dozen danishes yesterday, 6 apple cinamon, and 6 strawberry, and they are all gone right now. Does that count? They're sort of little pies. Or did you mean some other kind of pie ;)

bolillo is a funny word. we could say that instead of lol. :)

I envy you in your magical world of pastry. My favorite is and always will be cheese danishes, with cherry a very close second, but I've never been able to say no to a danish. And I dare you to find me someone who could!

Bolillo bolillo bolillo. Yep, it's a winner.

And I have a nudie pic message buddy! I like this game. The funny thing is he's already seen me almost nekkid, so it greatly amuses me how he still gets all drooly over "naughty" pics of me covering my boobs. Boys are silly.

Yekhefah
03-26-2008, 01:44 PM
Yep, it was the slightly burnt one. It did indeed turn out just fine!

SundayMorning
03-26-2008, 02:58 PM
Am I the only one watching "America's Best Dance Crew"? I love dance shows with the exception of ballroom. I like the modern hiphop style dance. Hawwwt.

And I still have glittery fragments of shrapnel on my arms and legs.

SundayMorning
03-26-2008, 09:21 PM
Yay, go Spurs go! What a sucky game but we pulled it off in the end. Nae bad!

And exhaustedly I head off to bed at midnight for the second night in a row. Weird that it feels weird.

TheTempest
03-26-2008, 11:25 PM
I did not have pie today, so I can't make SundayMorning's day happier.

I did, however, have chinese food with my best friend since 1st grade. That was pretty awesome.

Now I want some pie!

beauty21queen
03-26-2008, 11:30 PM
My fiance is jealous that you can see the spurs games. All we get to see is the mavericks. *sigh*

austinatalie
03-27-2008, 02:26 AM
I didn't have pie, but I had cobbler! That's close, right?

virgoamm
03-27-2008, 03:20 AM
I'm exhausted. :tired: G'night, Stripperweb.

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 07:34 AM
I did not have pie today, so I can't make SundayMorning's day happier.

I did, however, have chinese food with my best friend since 1st grade. That was pretty awesome.

Now I want some pie!

You know how you can make my day happier....here's a clue, it doesn't involve pants. It involves non-pants. :D

My fiance is jealous that you can see the spurs games. All we get to see is the mavericks. *sigh*

Ouch and with Dirk out, that's like, not very exciting. Come to San Antonio, we'll crash sports bars and get our fix of Los Spurs!

I didn't have pie, but I had cobbler! That's close, right?

I heart me some cobbler! Was it peach? Or cherry? Or some strange and magical other flavor?

I'm exhausted. :tired: G'night, Stripperweb.

Good night! Wake up rested!

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 07:37 AM
So two nights ago I dreamed that someone offered to pay me for sex. We haggled, initially at $300 but I got him up to $500 with the condition that for every orgasm I had, I'd let him drop $100. He ended up paying $300 after all. ;D Much to my disappointment I didn't actually feel the Os this time, it was just kind of narrated. Damn!

And then last night I dreamed that I was stripping on the same stage as MsQwerty and she was super fine. Lithe body, adorable face, blondie blonde hair. But all she'd do on stage was go up to the pole, flip inverted on it and hang there and the crowd would go wild and throw money at her. So I did it too--didn't get any money but it was so cool being able to invert in my dream (I can't do shit on the pole IRL). So that was pretty badass.

Anyway, I get the feeling that I should be out there making money off of being a sexy female. Time to go back to work, methinks!

OdysseusNJ
03-27-2008, 07:39 AM
You know how you can make my day happier....here's a clue, it doesn't involve pants. It involves non-pants. :D

Lol @ non-pants!

Lunarobverse
03-27-2008, 08:25 AM

You mean kilts?

Oh, hey, I never posted my kilt pictures. Weekend project. I has one!

stellaforstars
03-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Did I hear the words Lush bath and pie?

Sounds like two of my favorite subjects.

I have to go plead my case of crazy at the university this afternoon in hopes of not flunking the semester and owing money. Someone should reward my bravery by drawing me a Lush bath and spoon-feeding me warm blackberry pie as I lounge in it!

BrunetteGoddess
03-27-2008, 08:57 AM
Is this a random thread??

I just had to click on in regardless, because I was like wtf is bloop? :P

I love pie. Cherry is mah favorite.

stellaforstars
03-27-2008, 08:58 AM
BG, shhhhh!!!!

There is no such thing as the Random thread!

...Pie.

Limabean327
03-27-2008, 09:03 AM
SW never fails to make me hungry. I can haz pie? It's my birthday!

BrunetteGoddess
03-27-2008, 09:09 AM
BG, shhhhh!!!!

There is no such thing as the Random thread!

First rule....?

:P

....cobbler.

stellaforstars
03-27-2008, 09:15 AM
I feel like cupcakes always get discriminated against. White cupcakes with fluffy, pink icing.

:drool:

Limabean327
03-27-2008, 09:16 AM
I want to open a cupcake bakery. I love love love cupcakes.

TheTempest
03-27-2008, 09:43 AM

-does sexy strip tease... throws pants in the air... ends up wearing them on head with confused look-

I feel like cupcakes always get discriminated against. White cupcakes with fluffy, pink icing.

Oh man. Now I want cupcakes. I just want dessert of some kind. Mmm. Sugar cookies with squishy centers. :drool:

TheTempest
03-27-2008, 09:44 AM

Lush bath with milk??? }:D

Lunarobverse
03-27-2008, 10:08 AM
I bit into a raspberry-filled donut last night.

And it was filled with cherry filling.

So... lacking any definite plan or order or purpose.. governed by or depending on chance... or... something.

TheTempest
03-27-2008, 10:20 AM

So... lacking any definite plan or order or purpose.. governed by or depending on chance... or... something.

WANT DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

beauty21queen
03-27-2008, 10:28 AM
*bloop*

beauty21queen
03-27-2008, 10:29 AM
ahhhh!!!! its true! posts in the member boards dont count!dfosghikdshgks

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 10:42 AM
Lol @ non-pants!

I would also like to see you in non-pants, if you happen to catch my drift.

You mean kilts?

Oh, hey, I never posted my kilt pictures. Weekend project. I has one!

That's great timing, the Highland Games are next weekend here. Gonna eat me some Scottish egg and watch brawny men hurl trees. Mmmmm testosterone. But yes, I would lurve to see Lunar in a kilt!

Sounds like two of my favorite subjects.

I have to go plead my case of crazy at the university this afternoon in hopes of not flunking the semester and owing money. Someone should reward my bravery by drawing me a Lush bath and spoon-feeding me warm blackberry pie as I lounge in it!

That sounds like a double reward if'n you ask me! I'll be right over. ....wait. :(

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 10:47 AM
Is this a random thread??

I just had to click on in regardless, because I was like wtf is bloop? :P

I love pie. Cherry is mah favorite.

Shhhhh we do not speak that name here. ;)

SW never fails to make me hungry. I can haz pie? It's my birthday!

Dude! Happy happy birthday! I'd so bake you a birthday pie if a.) I knew how to make pie, b.) you were here, and c.) I didn't eat it first.

You're such a cupcake slut.

But...but...how can a raspberry-filled donut be filled with cherry filling? Confused cat's head iz gonna splode!

ahhhh!!!! its true! posts in the member boards dont count!dfosghikdshgks

I did think about that when I started this thread...but then I figgered, I'm already a goddess so it don't matter! Neener neener neener!

beauty21queen
03-27-2008, 10:52 AM
:snooty: Whatever :finger: to your neeners

stellaforstars
03-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Oh no!!! Middle finger dramz!! Quick, get the hose!

I am a cupcake slut. It's true. Plus I just begged my grandmother for money to pick up my brand, spanking new sedatives. That didn't really have to do with anything, but it sounded like a bloop if ever there was one.

...Pie.

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 11:32 AM
:snooty: Whatever :finger: to your neeners

Awww is okay, you can has goddess status sumday.

Oh no!!! Middle finger dramz!! Quick, get the hose!

I am a cupcake slut. It's true. Plus I just begged my grandmother for money to pick up my brand, spanking new sedatives. That didn't really have to do with anything, but it sounded like a bloop if ever there was one.

...Pie.

Is it wrong that I secretly kind of want to get hosed? I think water pressure is sexy. Long time association with ummm how I first initiated myself in the art of love.

Man I had my tom kha something soup and it was not that good. Serves me right for being lazy and getting it frozen as opposed to finding a good restaurant and getting it fresh. So I did end up learning something from the experience, even though what I really wanted to learn was how to make delicious Thai coconut milk soup.

...pie backatcha. Mmm pie. Which reminds me... *hunts youtube*

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Mmm pie (http://youtube.com/watch?v=IT63YT5UQAg)

And if that was to your liking, pie redux (http://youtube.com/watch?v=VVgIZd63jPg)

stellaforstars
03-27-2008, 11:43 AM
Anytime I'm stressed, the Across the Universe soundtrack really calms me down. That is lovely.

About as lovely as pie.

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 11:48 AM
I still have not seen it, Stella! Of course, you still haven't seen "The Emperor's New Groove" so it sounds like we're both in need of some edumacating.

stellaforstars
03-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Is it too clique-y to tell you that I miss you?

beauty21queen
03-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Yall have to see "Horton hears a who?" its so funny!

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Is it too clique-y to tell you that I miss you?

No no, no cliques here, just people discussing their love of pie. Plus I've responded to everyone on the thread so nobody feels left out. It's foolproof, I tell you!

Yall have to see "Horton hears a who?" its so funny!

I'm so wary of Dr. Seuss remakes. The originals are sacred to me, and I just can't stomach Jim Carey in them. It's a totally different movie at that point. But I did buy and watch the original HHaW the other day and loved it as much as I did when I was a youngster.

Lady Jade
03-27-2008, 01:47 PM
For everyone who was wondering, here's my new $2 dress!
(Disregard the mess in the background)

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj128/asl38/shopping/DSC00147-1.jpg

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 03:01 PM
LJ cleavage....LJ sassy pose....LJ sexy dress... *blinks* What? What mess?

SundayMorning
03-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Dinner = french bread pizza without the french bread. Boneless chicken thighs, mushrooms, pepperoni, black olives, mozzarella and parmesan. Everything but the bread and the marinara. And actually I might add marinara. But no bread! More meat that way. Nom nom nom.

Limabean327
03-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Lol, Sunday, I appreciate the thought, even if you would eat it before I got to it.

Lady Jade
03-27-2008, 04:52 PM
LJ cleavage....LJ sassy pose....LJ sexy dress... *blinks* What? What mess?

Haha Did you see the new LJ hair in my avatar? ;D

I love my new dress... except Imma have to go serious bra shopping to wear it! It's cut so weirdly - every bra I own shows because there isn't enough fabric to cover over because of my boobage, but I look so droopy with no bra. Any volunteers to help me shop?

stellaforstars
03-27-2008, 05:01 PM
OMFG.

One of my meds caused my back to break out in this horrible rash...Like, horrible. It's raw and everything. AND my brother has fucking MRSA right now, so I'm terrified.

TheTempest
03-27-2008, 06:36 PM
EEP! Stella!!! Get some over the counter allergy meds STAT!

It'll clear up the rash & itchiness without a trip to the hospital.

:hug:

Hot dress, Lady Jade!! WOOOO... two bucks well spent (watch the bra will cost like 25 lol)

AND BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD I HAD TO BUY COOKIES TODAY! They didn't have pie but I had managed to avoid every single bakesale held in Dickson Hall (the only building i have classes in, there's a bakesale like every single day) for a year now!

You ruined my perfect record. I hate you all! -stomps off-