PDA

View Full Version : Gta Iv

SPLUT
05-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Grand Theft Auto is back with their latest release GTA IV. They enhanced the strip club in the game. When you walk in a stripper will approach you and ask if you want to have some fun. When you reply yes she leads you through several rooms until you get to the CR. After the first dance she asks if you want another, after the 2nd dance she asks again, if you reply yes a second girl will join you for the third dance. The VIP session ends after 3 dances and they take $250.00 for the CR. I'm not sure what 1 or 2 dances cost as I don't do ones or twos in real life so why would I do it in the game? The graphics and animations were pretty good. At one time during the "dance" the stripper stands up on your chair and dances over you. The controler vibrates when the stripper is touching you during the dances. They had some good SS and CS programmed

Customer - "Are they real" " What I would do to you" "Is this shit legal?"

Stripper - " If they weren't watching I'd let you touch me"

I'm going to have to kill a lot of people to make up that $500 I spent.

mr_punk
05-09-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm going to have to kill a lot of people to make up that $500 I spent.why? it's GTA. can't you rob them of their money?

ProphecyGirl
05-09-2008, 05:09 PM
My little brother is always playing this. I tell him to go to the strip clubs, but he isnt fucking interested...so weird.

Pulsenflow
05-10-2008, 07:59 PM
GTA 4 is good for a sinful good time. Lets you do things in a fake world you can't in real life... wait thats all VG's.

SPLUT
05-12-2008, 05:15 AM
Punk, if you kill them you can get some money back but not what you spent. Same with the whores.

jenrockson
05-25-2008, 07:51 PM
I think its funny. Actually one of the missions you get to shoot up the place. I only wish you can sit down and watch the pole dancing. How can't you get enough of American's Next Top Hooker?!