PDA

View Full Version : "How much for a blowjob?"

sashabunny
05-06-2008, 08:47 AM
ugh ...

Joplin
05-06-2008, 08:54 AM
Saying "I don't do that here" implies to PL's that you do in fact do it, just somewhere else.

Just say "If I wanted to be a prostitute I'd be working on the street not in a strip club", "More than you can afford" and then when he asks how much that is say "a million".

Don't be embarrassed. He should be the one embarrassed.

loveandluxury
05-06-2008, 08:58 AM
What a jackass. You shouldn't be embarassed, he should be since he has to pay to get a BJ in the first place.

AmArticia
05-06-2008, 01:26 PM
When I get these things, I just always say the same thing, "more than you can afford." I then proceed to exit stage left as soon as humanly possible. I figure if somebody's trying to buy me for something outerh than a private dance, I can be a little rude.

scarlet_is_yummy
05-08-2008, 03:05 AM
i cant remember who sugested this technique, but i think its bloody brilliant:

him: how much for a BJ?
you: (laughing your ass off) oh god you crack me up! can you believe some people are soooo pathetic that they ask for that kind of thing in a STRIP CLUB?? you are soooo funny!

dont feel embarased, they should be the ones that are ashamed :)

funtasticFerra
05-16-2008, 08:31 AM
I absolutely LOVE what scarlet just said!! ^^^^
I'm definetly going to pass that one along to my friend who is considering dancing lmao

made_of_sequins
05-16-2008, 08:37 AM
i cant remember who sugested this technique, but i think its bloody brilliant:

him: how much for a BJ?
you: (laughing your ass off) oh god you crack me up! can you believe some people are soooo pathetic that they ask for that kind of thing in a STRIP CLUB?? you are soooo funny!

:laughing: I found out how well this works one night by accident. I was drunk :shhh: and a guy asked for a BJ right on the tipwalk. And, well, I was drunk, so everything seemed hilarious, and I just could not stop laughing at this guy! Not even on purpose; it was really just the funniest thing ever at the time! Then he turned bright red and looked so embarrassed that I realized I was on to something, lol.

You're right, THEY should be embarrassed and shamed, not you. :yes: Don't let them turn things around on you.

I also like the "more than you can afford" line. I'll have to add that to my repertoire. ;)

iambonbon05
05-21-2008, 01:51 PM
"I'M SORRY, WE DONT SUCK COCK HERE" good and loud. Throw in the laughing too.

Lexi
05-21-2008, 05:00 PM
I always dodge that question (not like it comes up a lot!) but when it does... I always say "One MILLLLLION dollars" like the dude from the lottery commercial. They always get my point.

Emily
05-21-2008, 05:07 PM
why say anything? just walk away (with an eye roll on the house!)

Lynzerella
05-22-2008, 12:49 AM
I generally use a 3 time rule.
3 times you give him a chance to break away from the awkward and incredibly rude statement/question, and if he refuses, move on. You're hot as hell, and your time is better spent away from desperate men.

You can turn him down without being rude. Be friendly and change the subject. If he doesn't listen and persists, state your case again. If he goes on about it one more time, tell him to have a nice night, graze his face with your nails, and smoothly walk away. You are not a prostitute, and trying to negate that with him any further only sinks you further down, towards his level.

Renegade
05-24-2008, 04:56 PM
"What? Oh, baby - we're in PORTLAND, not Tijuana....you want some water?"

Paris
05-24-2008, 05:07 PM
I've always responded with something like:

"I've never charged for a bj in my life. But the VIP fee is $250."

I know, sneaky and underhanded, but not at all a lie, either.}:D

Allice
05-24-2008, 10:26 PM
I've always responded with something like:

"I've never charged for a bj in my life. But the VIP fee is $250."

I know, sneaky and underhanded, but not at all a lie, either.}:D

^ FTW

You'll get over the embarrassed part, real quick.

Peanut_Butter
05-24-2008, 10:30 PM
How tempting is it to say $200, then slither down towards his crotch so he gets nice and excited, then take a deep breath in....and blow it out.
Smile, thank him for allowing you to give him a blow job, and walk away.

Silverback
05-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Last night a dancer said " I suck dick back there (in the VIP) for 20 bucks. I said, "No you don't. And, don't say that".. Ok, maybe she does. I just couldn't think of anything better to say. :-\

CKXXX
05-25-2008, 04:11 PM
If they insist (and dont get the hint with the tactics mentioned above) I look very VERY sad and pat his arm shaking my head saying "OMG...you have to PAY for that?? I wouldnt have thought that by looking at you...but I cant believe you cant get a girl who actually WANTS to have any kind of sex with you...thats so sad...you poor poor thing"..then I walk away looking over my shoulder and giving him a look that says I'm about to cry over how pathetic he is.

They usually dont ask again. Sometimes they call me back to get dances too to prove that they arent pathetic...hee hee

Renegade
05-26-2008, 10:38 PM
^^^ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Crys
05-28-2008, 03:36 PM
How tempting is it to say $200, then slither down towards his crotch so he gets nice and excited, then take a deep breath in....and blow it out.
Smile, thank him for allowing you to give him a blow job, and walk away.

...Could someone actually do this without getting in trouble?? I'd do this every single time someone asked me, money up front...

Kat710
05-30-2008, 01:01 PM
I always giggle and say "Oh honey, I'm fucking priceless...In the real world, I wouldn't even fart in your general direction...so what makes you think I'd be sucking off pathetic losers like you in the VIP???"

I knew a girl who used to tell customers who said that..."I'll fuck you in VIP for 800 dollars" then she'd take them back there, get the money up front, turn around, say "YOU JUST GOT FUCKED!", and then leave. But I wouldn't recommend that because its technically prostitution even if you just say you'll do something, it doesn't matter if you intend to do it or not.

i.breathe.in
05-30-2008, 01:04 PM
I knew a girl who used to tell customers who said that..."I'll fuck you in VIP for 800 dollars" then she'd take them back there, get the money up front, turn around, say "YOU JUST GOT FUCKED!", and then leave. But I wouldn't recommend that because its technically prostitution even if you just say you'll do something, it doesn't matter if you intend to do it or not.

god, i would do this if my club would let me get away with it. it would be worth tipping the bouncer extra to make sure he didnt beat my ass lol.