PDA

View Full Version : This forums are the Stripperweb's gutter aren't they?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

RJLCyberPunk
05-16-2008, 05:57 PM
This blue forums are basically the gutter of the whole boards where the refuse is sent isn't it?:(

Daisa
05-16-2008, 06:29 PM
huh?!?!?!

Jenny
05-16-2008, 06:41 PM
We call it the "basement". It sounds nicer. And we are very concerned about being nice down here. This is where all the nice stripperwebbers congregate to say nice things about each other.

mr_punk
05-16-2008, 06:41 PM
This blue forums are basically the gutter of the whole boards where the refuse is sent isn't it?well, that was Pryce's intent. although, i do my best to sweep the actual trash back upstairs.

hockeybobby
05-16-2008, 06:49 PM
One man's trash, is another man's treasure.

Down here you do find all sorts though...Johnny-come-latelys, nine to fivers, ham and eggers, pikers, rounders, and ne'er-do-wells. And there's even a few fallen Canadians.

RJLCyberPunk
05-16-2008, 06:50 PM
well, that was Pryce's intent. although, i do my best to sweep the actual trash back upstairs.

Well is still not where you go to post questions to the dancers as they ever rearely even show up around this parts and the threads I had previously made werer basically questions for them. The fact that it all got moved here speak volumes though, when one is sent to the refuse is because one is not wanted around, message received...

BrunetteGoddess
05-16-2008, 08:36 PM
If you want to ask the girls a question, don't whine down in the blue.....post in Customer Conversation ;)

mr_punk
05-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Well is still not where you go to post questions to the dancers as they ever rearely even show up around this parts and the threads I had previously made werer basically questions for them. The fact that it all got moved here speak volumes though, when one is sent to the refuse is because one is not wanted around, message received...what? you mean your weird question posed to strippers about oral sex acts was originally posted in CC? if so, you'll have to forgive the mod who moved it down here. i'm sure a block of concrete fell on his or her head.

Docido
05-17-2008, 06:08 AM
Well, this is blue and as Jenny keeps saying, the strippers here are off the clock. In practical terms, that means they have no obligation to answer your questions or be nice. Maybe that makes it more honest, I can't really answer that for sure, but I do know I like it better than some of the fawning you get in pink. (Though a little occasional brown-nosing has its place.)

Besides, the basement is much nicer now. Since the infamous Bridgette/Shot Culture Wars and Butthurt Festival, a lot of the upstairs pinkies have come down here. They even bought new carpet and hung up wind chimes. The place is almost charming now.

Chili Palmer
05-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Well is still not where you go to post questions to the dancers as they ever rearely even show up around this parts and the threads I had previously made werer basically questions for them. The fact that it all got moved here speak volumes though, when one is sent to the refuse is because one is not wanted around, message received...

U R:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/chilipalmer99/HellaCreepyGuy.png

Between your obsession with lesbian activities, your ALL CAPS POSTINGS, and yes, your lovely sig, you are the sine qua non example of dudes the dancers despise. Just go renew your Vivid video website membership and leave the real PLs alone.

FAIL!

RJLCyberPunk
05-17-2008, 10:45 AM
U R:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/chilipalmer99/HellaCreepyGuy.png

Between your obsession with lesbian activities, your ALL CAPS POSTINGS, and yes, your lovely sig, you are the sine qua non example of dudes the dancers despise. Just go renew your Vivid video website membership and leave the real PLs alone.

FAIL!

First of all I'd like you to point a single thread or post I've done in ALL CAPS as you allege! Second of all a mod has already cleared me to repost the first 2 threads in the ask the dancers forum so that is the end of that, if you do not like it well that's though...

Ah and thank you for proving my point that this is the gutter of the whole board!

mr_punk
05-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Since the infamous Bridgette/Shot Culture Wars and Butthurt Festival, a lot of the upstairs pinkies have come down here.oy vey, don't remind me. you think they would have all left after the draft, but much like a guest who overstays his welcome. they're still here.

Second of all a mod has already cleared me to repost the first 2 threads in the ask the dancers forum so that is the end of that, if you do not like it well that's though...i like it. i'm sure the girls are anticipating a plethora of interesting questions with abated breath.

RJLCyberPunk
05-17-2008, 03:26 PM
i like it. i'm sure the girls are anticipating a plethora of interesting questions with abated breath.
I'm glad you liked them and so far so good...;D

Taco Goblin
05-17-2008, 07:38 PM
This blue forums are basically the gutter of the whole boards where the refuse is sent isn't it?:(

I always thought of the blue side as more of an underground resistance movement.. Like in Demolition Man. The Pink upstairs is full of Sandra Bullocks, eating their gourmet Taco Bell and singing along with advert jingles.. and we're Dennis Leary.. the Edgar Friendlys if you will.. lurking below in the Scraps where real society still continues, ready to cause mischief. And every once in a while, a blonde headed black man in Chuckie overalls blows through up there like Simon Phoenix..

okay.. wow.. I've seen that movie one time too many.. shit..

miabella
05-17-2008, 07:51 PM
now i wanna watch it again. but instead i'm going out on the town in a hot rod.

xdamage
05-17-2008, 11:31 PM

Not really. Let me give you a poor analogy...

If strippers were musicians then upstairs is where they'd all go to talk about topics like how to keep the audience amused, to bitch about annoying fans, and to lean on each other's shoulders when the road trips of life are just too much to bare. Oh, since most strippers are women, it's kind of like a younger female support forum too. Bonus!

In theory the music listeners come down here. We aren't particularly fans of musicians, but we do listen to a lot of music. We also have interests that extend well outside of the realm of music.

Then there are the fans with quirky obsessions... that might be you in this analogy, who ask questions like "Who smokes more crack? Bass players, or Drummers?"; "Which celebrity would you like to smoke crack with?"; "Do you feel smoking crack helps your performance?", and so on.

Do you see what I'm getting at? There has been a pattern of focus to your posts, questions that verge on "inappropriate" and obsessive. Questions that don't clearly fit on either site. We/us music listeners wouldn't ask these questions because we just don't give or damn or obsess over these things. The musicians upstairs "might" answer your question, or they might just see you as an example of the kind of obsessed fan that they want to get away from when they are not on the job.

Lysondra
05-18-2008, 02:36 AM
Just had to say... I had that same rug as a child. :O

Casual Observer
05-18-2008, 05:46 AM
Not the gutter...more like the clearinghouse of truth, even occasionally the unpopular truth.

3-Legged Man
05-18-2008, 06:04 AM
Just had to say... I had that same rug as a child. :O

By any chance did you also have a ponytail, a red top, and a little brother???

Jenny
05-18-2008, 06:10 AM
Not the gutter...more like the clearinghouse of truth, even occasionally the unpopular truth.
This never fails to kill me. It's like upstairs you have a deviant, minority population and they explain the deviance and lack of acceptance in society by asserting, against all sane reasoning, that it is because they are too sexy, too pretty to be accepted by mainstream society. That they are too sexually confident to be accepted by mainstream society and mainstream society is just too repressed and close minded to see the truth. Down here you have a deviant, minority sub-population who asserts, against all reasonable evidence, that the reason they are not accepted is because they are too honest, too direct and too individualistic and in some cases too mature to get along in the mainstream of the deviant society; that the mainstream society is too scared, too repressed, too closed minded to see the truth. There is a pink side in all of us, my friends.

mr_punk
05-18-2008, 06:58 AM
Do you see what I'm getting at? There has been a pattern of focus to your posts, questions that verge on "inappropriate" and obsessive. Questions that don't clearly fit on either site. We/us music listeners wouldn't ask these questions because we just don't give or damn or obsess over these things. The musicians upstairs "might" answer your question, or they might just see you as an example of the kind of obsessed fan that they want to get away from when they are not on the job.i disagree. i think his questions is totally appropriate for CC. frankly, i think it fits in with the general theme of common fanboy questions such as, "do you think this stripper likes me?", "does your pussy get wet during a LD?" or "what does your SO think about stripping?".

Not really. Let me give you a poor analogy...LOL..i agree. unlike a stripper. i am not entranced by shiny musical instruments.

hockeybobby
05-18-2008, 07:18 AM
Blue = the WhoVille Hoozgow

http://www.everwonder.com/david/thegrinch/55.jpg

RJLCyberPunk
05-18-2008, 08:34 AM
This never fails to kill me. It's like upstairs you have a deviant, minority population and they explain the deviance and lack of acceptance in society by asserting, against all sane reasoning, that it is because they are too sexy, too pretty to be accepted by mainstream society. That they are too sexually confident to be accepted by mainstream society and mainstream society is just too repressed and close minded to see the truth. Down here you have a deviant, minority sub-population who asserts, against all reasonable evidence, that the reason they are not accepted is because they are too honest, too direct and too individualistic and in some cases too mature to get along in the mainstream of the deviant society; that the mainstream society is too scared, too repressed, too closed minded to see the truth. There is a pink side in all of us, my friends.

After my experience upstairs recently this rings truer than ever. Still I do sorely miss Stripperforums.com that board was far more open to topics than upstairs and these bliue forums combined. Now I am not alone in this I saw a thread started in the customer forum by a potential fermale client and a lot of dancers gang up on her telling her basically not to go or go dressed as a man and crap like that. Tpo be fair a few others treated her nicely but it is obvious that their is an elite upstairs that have a reign of terror and rule with an iron fist.

I want to thank all those that responded positively to my threads and questions and welcomed me.

Thx for everything and goodbye...

xdamage
05-18-2008, 09:12 AM
...i think his questions is totally appropriate for CC. frankly, i think it fits in with the general theme of common fanboy questions such as, "do you think this stripper likes me?", "does your pussy get wet during a LD?" or "what does your SO think about stripping?".
LOL..

Oh yes, well you do have a valid point. The blue side would become truly obnoxious if it turned into www.stripperfanboy.com; and yes, the back to back threads revolving around stripper duets is pure fan boy material, better on CC then here. Still, I was hoping to enlighten the OP to the idea that there are many of us who go to SCs without behaving like teenage girls at an Abba concert.

mr_punk
05-18-2008, 11:11 AM
and yes, the back to back threads revolving around stripper duets is pure fan boy material, better on CC then here.true. socially inept fan boys is their price for fame not ours. OTOH, flaky strippers is a different story.

Still, I was hoping to enlighten the OP to the idea that there are many of us who go to SCs without behaving like teenage girls at an Abba concert.i think of they act more like a kind of perverted cultural anthropologist performing fieldwork to collect ethnographic data for their dissertation. anyway, fat chance on enlightening the fan boys. the behavior has been going and encouraged to an extent from day one. i don't see any end in sight.

MsQwerty
05-18-2008, 08:53 PM

;D Lmao, thats the funniest thing ive read all day!

(Although I have only just woken up...)

mr_punk
05-18-2008, 09:33 PM
the day isn't over yet. case in point: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115731

doc-catfish
05-19-2008, 08:38 AM
I always thought of the blue side as more of an underground resistance movement.. Like in Demolition Man. The Pink upstairs is full of Sandra Bullocks, eating their gourmet Taco Bell and singing along with advert jingles.. and we're Dennis Leary.. the Edgar Friendlys if you will.. lurking below in the Scraps where real society still continues, ready to cause mischief. And every once in a while, a blonde headed black man in Chuckie overalls blows through up there like Simon Phoenix..

DM is a very fitting analogy to our pink/blue dynamic if you think about it. :rotfl:

Lenina Huxley: I was wondering if you would like to have sex?

John Spartan: [surprised] Here? With you? Now?

Lenina Huxley: [nervously, nodding] Mm-hmm.

John Spartan: Oh yeah.

[after futuristic, contact-free "sex"]

John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?

Lenina Huxley: [stands up, shocked] Eeewww, disgusting! You mean... *fluid transfer*?

RJLCyberPunk
05-19-2008, 04:05 PM
;D Lmao, thats the funniest thing ive read all day!

(Although I have only just woken up...)

But it is the truth after all. In hindsight I should have never even come here after Stripperforums.com got canned now that was truly a great and friendly site to be around...

TheSexKitten
05-19-2008, 05:38 PM
it is obvious that their is an elite upstairs that have a reign of terror and rule with an iron fist.

i lol'd

http://di1.shopping.com/images/pi/f1/49/c0/42799878-177x150-0-0.jpg

Bob_Loblaw
05-19-2008, 11:24 PM
But it is the truth after all. In hindsight I should have never even come here after Stripperforums.com got canned now that was truly a great and friendly site to be around...
Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable on TUSCL (http://www.tuscl.com/discuss/0/0/)

RJLCyberPunk
05-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable on TUSCL (http://www.tuscl.com/discuss/0/0/)

Already a member there I joined there quite recently though like just yesterday...

the truth
05-24-2008, 04:14 AM
DM is a very fitting analogy to our pink/blue dynamic if you think about it. :rotfl:

Lenina Huxley: I was wondering if you would like to have sex?

John Spartan: [surprised] Here? With you? Now?

Lenina Huxley: [nervously, nodding] Mm-hmm.

John Spartan: Oh yeah.

[after futuristic, contact-free "sex"]

John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?

Lenina Huxley: [stands up, shocked] Eeewww, disgusting! You mean... *fluid transfer*?
:thumbsup:

Golden_Rule
05-27-2008, 01:41 PM
well, that was Pryce's intent. although, i do my best to sweep the actual trash back upstairs.

Is that why you sent me that PM that suggested I ought go post on Pink more?

[sorry, couldn't resist] :)

Golden_Rule
05-27-2008, 01:42 PM
One man's trash, is another man's treasure.

Down here you do find all sorts though...Johnny-come-latelys, nine to fivers, ham and eggers, pikers, rounders, and ne'er-do-wells. And there's even a few fallen Canadians.

You forgot "ne'er do well social do-gooders".

I feel so left out.

:D

Jenny
05-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Many of the guys, if they don't agree with you, tell you the reason your opinion is no good is because you're dog crap. Ignoring people's criticisms of you doesn't make them non-existent you know. Like simply declaring them to be not there doesn't actually make them disappear.

Golden_Rule
05-27-2008, 02:05 PM

All I've ever said is that after 25 years of taking out the trash I've noted we are all fucked up and it would be a nicer world if we all gave each other a break.

Golden_Rule
05-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Ignoring people's criticisms of you doesn't make them non-existent you know. Like simply declaring them to be not there doesn't actually make them disappear.

Pardon me, but I call BS.

Far from ignoring critiques I have answered every single one of my critics. I have given counter-point to point. I have NOT played the game of personalities. I have answered ideas with ideas, not name calling.

Every single time, when dealing with someone of intellectual substance, we have either come to a point where we found some level of mutuality or agreed to disagree, still respecting each other as people.

When dealing with persons of lesser intellectual integrity and desire to play fair, they have either resorted to ad homienom BS or, in some cases, pulled rank.

You find me ONE example where I ignored CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I've done what mods have asked me even when I didn't think it was fair, or appropriate. I've played by the rules. I've pulled down posts when requested. I stayed out of specific forums when requested. I treated every soul I bumped into around here the way I'd want to be treated myself.

So, again, I politely but honestly call BS.

Golden_Rule
05-27-2008, 10:16 PM
BTW, not liking something someone says isn't critique

If you don't like an idea or an opinion, and you don't have a better idea or opinion to replace it, something you can back up when asked to, then saying "your idea/opinion sucks", ISN'T critique. Its hogwash.

If you attempt to silence an idea simply because you don't like it that is being intellectually disingenous.

Some folks around here need to take that notion in and let set a spell.

[Side note: I am NOT including Jenny in that. She has always met point with counter-point and I've never seen her reduce a debate to name calling. Even though we don't agree on much I respect her for that.]

UtahMike
05-27-2008, 10:24 PM

I'm too tired to decipher this tonight, but I'm gonna come back tomorrow and outline it.

Chili Palmer
05-28-2008, 09:04 AM
Siting...

Dude:

Jay did to you in three letters what you couldn't do in 275 words. Game, set, match, JZ.

One more thing: be very, very careful about "siting" one's intellectual superiority on the interwebs and then misspelling the crux of your argument. Kinda makes one look almost disingenuous. Kinda.

CP

Eric Stoner
05-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Dude:

Jay did to you in three letters what you couldn't do in 275 words. Game, set, match, JZ.

One more thing: be very, very careful about "siting" one's intellectual superiority on the interwebs and then misspelling the crux of your argument. Kinda makes one look almost disingenuous. Kinda.

CP

That works, I suppose , if intellectual discourse is a game or some sort of contest.

I've read and re-read what G.R. posted and fail to see anything resmbling a claim
to "intellectual superiority". That's NOT what he posted. He WAS posting about
intellectual INTEGRITY.

I've fought the same fight and made the same arguments G.R. is making now. In the past. I've essentially given up. If people want to name call and the mods choose to sit on their hands instead of ENFORCE THE RULES even against those with whom they AGREE ; no matter how much it might pain them to do so - SO BE IT ! I just accept that's how it is.

The ladies upstairs don't want me posting in "Club- Chat" ? Fine. Let them swap as much rumor and misinformation as they like.
They don't want info on PP's where they can make big bucks ? Fine. I have plenty of dancer pals on my personal mailing list.

I live in NYC but I deliberately did not go near their recent S-Web confab. Why ?
Because I KNEW if anything; ANYTHING; went wrong there are a few ladies who would leap at the chance to blame me.

There are some discussions in the "Pink" zone that I just won't go near. Let them have at it; knock themselves out afaic.

Simply put. It's safer and more pleasant down here in the "basement". More fun too. The "pinkies" have NEVER come close to anything like the recent "Hotness
Draft ". And look at the way a few of them sat in judgement and looked down their noses at that harmless bit of fun ? What was THAT about ?

hockeybobby
05-28-2008, 10:40 AM
The ladies upstairs don't want me posting in "Club- Chat" ? Fine. Let them swap as much rumor and misinformation as they like.
They don't want info on PP's where they can make big bucks ? Fine. I have plenty of dancer pals on my personal mailing list.

I live in NYC but I deliberately did not go near their recent S-Web confab. Why ?
Because I KNEW if anything; ANYTHING; went wrong there are a few ladies who would leap at the chance to blame me.

There are some discussions in the "Pink" zone that I just won't go near. Let them have at it; knock themselves out afaic.

Simply put. It's safer and more pleasant down here in the "basement". More fun too. The "pinkies" have NEVER come close to anything like the recent "Hotness
Draft ". And look at the way a few of them sat in judgement and looked down their noses at that harmless bit of fun ? What was THAT about ?

I know you already did a "I'm leaving" type thread in Pink Eric, but you could repost this part in a "F.U. Drama Thread" of your own here on Blue (see krchab's FU thread) so we can have some fun with it...poke some fun at you, and at ourselves, and everyone else. Us outcasts have to have some fun too! :)

*sorry for threadjack*

Chili Palmer
05-28-2008, 10:51 AM
That works, I suppose , if intellectual discourse is a game or some sort of contest.

I've read and re-read what G.R. posted and fail to see anything resmbling a claim
to "intellectual superiority". That's NOT what he posted. He WAS posting about
intellectual INTEGRITY.

I've fought the same fight and made the same arguments G.R. is making now. In the past. I've essentially given up. If people want to name call and the mods choose to sit on their hands instead of ENFORCE THE RULES even against those with whom they AGREE ; no matter how much it might pain them to do so - SO BE IT ! I just accept that's how it is.

Don't nitpick. That's Jenny's job, and she's rightfully proud of it.

Welcome to finally getting the point. You and Golden Rule are both welcome in Blue, far moreso than Pink. There's only one rule that applies on Pink: Check your pants. No vag? Then no thanks, here are some delightful parting gifts, thanks for playing. Deal with it. It is ONE website out of countless thousands that simply doesn't want our participation, and really, really, do not want the lecturing style that both you and GR tend to (rather heavy handedly) employ in your posts.

Dude(s), this is a bulletin board about strippers and strip clubs. Share war stories, share experiences, share Trip Reports, give advice (where requested or truly needed). Try not to take it so seriously. Cerously.

CP

Eric Stoner
05-28-2008, 10:58 AM
I know you already did a "I'm leaving" type thread in Pink Eric, but you could repost this part in a "F.U. Drama Thread" of your own here on Blue (see krchab's FU thread) so we can have some fun with it...poke some fun at you, and at ourselves, and everyone else. Us outcasts have to have some fun too! :)

*sorry for threadjack*

I am ALL about fun. I happily admit to being a "funseeker". I can take a joke and don't mind taking my turn as the butt of someone else's. All in a good cause afaic. BUT when my REAL NAME gets posted and a certain Mod drags her feet about deleting it ( and certain other inappropriate garbage ) ; when the whole slanderous thread ought to have been deleted and in anything resembling a "fair " forum would have ; then I'll just sit on the sidelines and kibbitz; thank you very much.

Some gals have posted that THEY think incorrect info FROM A DANCER has greater value than correct or "better' info from me and NOBODY said anything like "Wait a minute ! Good info is good info." Well, actually I did but the same Mod who apparently thought it was cute to see MY REAL NAME out there, deleted it. You'll have to ask HER: "Why ?"
My guess is that she agrees that bad info from a DANCER trumps good info from a custie/ former owner/ former mgr./former promoter like me. But it's just a guess and I could be wrong.

Eric Stoner
05-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Don't nitpick. That's Jenny's job, and she's rightfully proud of it.

Welcome to finally getting the point. You and Golden Rule are both welcome in Blue, far moreso than Pink. There's only one rule that applies on Pink: Check your pants. No vag? Then no thanks, here are some delightful parting gifts, thanks for playing. Deal with it. It is ONE website out of countless thousands that simply doesn't want our participation, and really, really, do not want the lecturing style that both you and GR tend to (rather heavy handedly) employ in your posts.

Dude(s), this is a bulletin board about strippers and strip clubs. Share war stories, share experiences, share Trip Reports, give advice (where requested or truly needed). Try not to take it so seriously. Cerously.

CP

Of course. How silly of me .

Jenny
05-28-2008, 11:46 AM
Indeed, Eric; There is Nothing Fun About Strippers. Strippers are very, very serious business.

Draft ". And look at the way a few of them sat in judgement and looked down their noses at that harmless bit of fun ? What was THAT about ?Like this right here. I mean, why start an amusing thread when instead you can complain about 2 pinkies who didn't like someone else's amusing thread and did nothing to interfere with it? Amusement must be eschewed at all costs.

Was that the nitpicking you were talking about CP? You're right - I am proud of it. Check me out. All nitpicky.

Eric Stoner
05-28-2008, 11:55 AM
A "review" ? Are you serious ? It was slanderous attack on me prompted only, (and I mean ONLY) by a few innocuous words from me about " Lou" and his HLDC.
A "review" ? Posted by Alaska MORE THAN A YEAR after the damn party took place ?
I wasn't the "owner" ; a "host"; an "organizer" or ANYONE remotely responsible
for what went on at that affair and Alaska KNEW IT ! But that's how she painted me when she wasn't calling me a "Pimp". Or isn't that "slanderous" afayc ? It is where I come from. It's also considered a MAJOR No-No to discuss what occurs at PP's. I don't have to explain that to you; do I ?

As far as me being "free to respond" - HAH ! I see you've joined in REWRITING HISTORY. Much of my responses were deleted ( no name-calling or personal insults were contained therein ) and the thread was CLOSED BEFORE I could respond to some of the worst crap that was posted.

RJLCyberPunk
05-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Holy crap it was not my intention to start a full fledged war between upstairs and downstairs *Moves quetly away before the angry mob notices him and pounce*

hockeybobby
05-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Holy crap it was not my intention to start a full fledged war between upstairs and downstairs *Moves quetly away before the angry mob notices him and pounce*

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

lol