PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicolle Smith now more than a year of her passing and not a single thread of her

RJLCyberPunk
05-19-2008, 06:10 PM
You know Anna Nicole Smith (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith) like it or not was and started as dancer and whatever mistakes she may have made in her life she is one of the very few that really made it high in life becoming a mainstream celebrity and all. And yet no one here ever posted a single thread about her! I should say I'm surprised by this but after what I've seen and experience on this board it totally does not, other than a few really nice people around this board, this place might as well be a vampire coven, heck scratch that! A vampire coven would treat people and anyone nicer than most do here...

So as I said given this it does not surprise that not a single thread was ever posted some, a lot in fact probably celebrated the fact that the poor dumb broad had finally croaked or at least that is what came into their minds...

And why am I posting this? Because she deserved to be mentioned at least once you egotistical and elitist crowd...

Pulsenflow
05-19-2008, 06:20 PM
meh. Not to be mean, but so what? In her dancer days she was hot, but I have seen hotter. Strippers die all the time, but we don't celebrate their deaths, so sick of this Paris Hilton syndrome shit. Like we should care because she was famous for being crazy and rich. She has contributed little more if not the same amount as previously mentioned Hilton.

RJLCyberPunk
05-19-2008, 06:22 PM
meh. Not to be mean, but so what? In her dancer days she was hot, but I have seen hotter. Strippers die all the time, but we don't celebrate their deaths, so sick of this Paris Hilton syndrome shit. Like we should care because she was famous for being crazy and rich. She has contributed little more if not the same amount as previously mentioned Hilton.

Hilton is just a druggie that cannot even act, she pales in comparison to what Anna was...

hockeybobby
05-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Dude, there have been a shit ton of threads about A.N.S. on StripperWeb. Just key her name into the search and you get pages of threads and references. Her sister, her, her son, her life, the whole shebang.

RJLCyberPunk
05-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Dude, there have been a shit ton of threads about A.N.S. on StripperWeb. Just key her name into the search and you get pages of threads and references. Her sister, her, her son, her life, the whole shebang.
I did a search and could not find a single one! Look it up here (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/search.php?searchid=996796) and you will see mine is the only one that deals with her in any way...

virgoamm
05-19-2008, 06:32 PM
And what was Anna Nicole exactly? A gold-digger that sucked on crusty 80-year old cock to get rich. Fascinating. ::) Hardly worth mentioning in my opinion.

ETA: Scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at related threads. She's been mentioned on here plenty.

RJLCyberPunk
05-19-2008, 06:34 PM
And what was Anna Nicole exactly? A gold-digger that sucked on crusty 80-year old cock to get rich. Fascinating. Hardly worth mentioning in my opinion.

Sounds like jealousy to me! She managed to become a movie star and a mainstream celebrity something that you have not and will probably not acomplish so that's why you feel the need to bash her down! Bravo! ::)

hockeybobby
05-19-2008, 06:36 PM
I did a search and could not find a single one! Look it up here (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/search.php?searchid=996796) and you will see mine is the only one that deals with her in any way...

My search HERE (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/search.php?searchid=996777) shows pages.

Brendita
05-19-2008, 06:39 PM
If you don't like it on this forum, then why are you still here?

virgoamm
05-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Sounds like jealousy to me! She managed to become a movie star and a mainstream celebrity something that you have not and will probably not acomplish so that's why you feel the need to bash her down! Bravo! ::)

Nope, not jealous at all but thanks for implying that I am. ::) I just don't participate in celebrity worship.

RJLCyberPunk
05-19-2008, 06:40 PM
My search HERE (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/search.php?searchid=996777) shows pages.

Why the hell couldn't I find it when I searched for Anna Nicolle?/:O :-[ /:O

virgoamm
05-19-2008, 06:43 PM
This one (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/search.php?searchid=996824) has plenty too.

hockeybobby
05-19-2008, 06:47 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/thread%20sucks/Thread-Crap-Killed_baby_seal.jpg

;)

TheSexKitten
05-19-2008, 06:50 PM
*yawn*

Lysondra
05-19-2008, 06:54 PM

Because Nicole has one L.

Pulsenflow
05-19-2008, 06:57 PM
As a fellow man, I am surprised at your interest in gold diggers.

RJLCyberPunk
05-19-2008, 06:58 PM

OH shit!:-[ I did not even noticed that!

yoda57us
05-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Why the hell couldn't I find it when I searched for Anna Nicolle?

:rotfl::rotfl::worship::worship:

ColetteCalahan
05-19-2008, 07:50 PM
have we gotten enough entertainment out of this troll yet? can someone PLEAse do something about him??? i haven't seen someone so rude, disrespectful, annoying, and obviously without ears for listening or any perceptive capabilities in a LONG TIME...

hockeybobby
05-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Colette, I agree he is exceptional, and for that reason I don't think we should be too quick to pull the chute. He's got a lot of oddball questions to ask, but I don't think he's particularly mean. I'd like to see how he handles the blowback.

Bob_Loblaw
05-19-2008, 10:07 PM
I dunno CC, this one seems to be different. This one may have a soul however misguided. To this point, I hadn't posted in any of his threads... partly because I had no interest and mostly because they were kinda lame. I nearly gave him credit the other night when it appeared he came to the conclusion the place wasn't for him and that'd he'd leave on his own but then he goes and creates this gem.

RJL, the next time you think about slamming this web community, try thinking before you post... or at the very least, be considerate and use spell check.

As far as Anna Nicole Smith goes... people die every day. We remember the people who are close to us. We remember a select few who have impacted our lives (directly or indirectly). We do not remember the trivial. Needless to say, I did not remember the anniversary of her death. Is it the anniversary of her death? I'm too lazy and don't care to google it. But I'm just speaking on behalf of myself because that's what the egotistical and elitist do.

ColetteCalahan
05-19-2008, 10:39 PM
^ on topic... i'd say that anna nicole was resurrected enough by the media after her death that everyone pretty much forgot when the poor woman actually died.

off topic... well, do you take bribes at least? is there ANYTHINg we can do to get you to remove that awful sig line/pic?? honestly the thing gives me goosebumps... sure, everyone is entitled to their fetishes, but MUST you broadcast it?

Bob_Loblaw
05-19-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm comfortable threadjacking this thread. Up until this point, I have only received rave reviews regarding my sig pic. However, if it really bothers you that much I'll remove it providing you keep your back tattoo sig pic up. Deal?

ColetteCalahan
05-19-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm comfortable threadjacking this thread. Up until this point, I have only received rave reviews regarding my sig pic. However, if it really bothers you that much I'll remove it providing you keep your back tattoo sig pic up. Deal?

NOOOOOOOO ahhahah not you!!!! i love your sigpic!!! i meant OP.... (wow, sorry, shoulda specified there... oops! :-[)
plz to put it back? :-*

it's the catfights-to-death/necrobabes/dead women being carried that freak me out.

Madcap
05-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Hilton is just a druggie that cannot even act, she pales in comparison to what Anna was...

Then a few posts later...

Sounds like jealousy to me! She managed to become a movie star and a mainstream celebrity something that you have not and will probably not acomplish so that's why you feel the need to bash her down! Bravo!

This is amazing! I can't even think of a more useless pair than either of these two vapid chicks. Claiming ANS is somehow 'better' than PH is like claiming dog shit is tastier than cat shit. Who cares, it's shit! Neither girl is famous for anything other than being blond, dumb, rich, and totally void of any scrap of talent whatsoever.

Have you ever seen anyone in the media try to interview either of these morons? ANS gave monotone, one word answers while PH has the distinction of currently GIVING monotone, one word answers.

Both girls were (are, respectively) serious 'supporters' of the the pharmaceutical industry (ANS was a massive pillhead, while pregnant i might add).

PH is probably a better person than ANS was in that at the very least she didn't manage to get knocked up twice and spread her problems on to her kids like ANS did!

Amazing!

SPLUT
05-20-2008, 04:33 AM
movie star? huh....really?

Bob_Loblaw
05-20-2008, 07:39 AM
NOOOOOOOO ahhahah not you!!!! i love your sigpic!!! i meant OP.... (wow, sorry, shoulda specified there... oops! :-[)
plz to put it back? :-*
Phew! OK. For a second, I thought I may need to reevaluate my subconscious rabid bunny fetish or something.

http://gprime.net/board/images/smilies/lightning.gif

RJLCyberPunk
05-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Colette, I agree he is exceptional, and for that reason I don't think we should be too quick to pull the chute. He's got a lot of oddball questions to ask, but I don't think he's particularly mean. I'd like to see how he handles the blowback.

Well I got no defense on this one I truly stuck my foot in the mouth no doubt about it, I was angry over what had been happening elsewhere in the board and combined with a bad spelled search it lead to this fiasco.:-[

Madcap
05-20-2008, 03:45 PM
I don't get what the big deal is. What if no-one really had posted anything about her? So what.

MotherChucker
05-20-2008, 06:03 PM

OH shit!:-[ I did not even noticed that!

Maybe you were too busy staring at her tits? ;)

RJLCyberPunk
05-20-2008, 06:04 PM
I don't get what the big deal is. What if no-one really had posted anything about her? So what.

How do I put this? Like it or not Striptease has never been, is not and will probably never be considered what one would call a mainstream job. She was one of the few that have managed to move on to mainstream that is more than reason enough despite her mistakes...

yoda57us
05-20-2008, 06:47 PM
How do I put this? Like it or not Striptease has never been, is not and will probably never be considered what one would call a mainstream job. She was one of the few that have managed to move on to mainstream that is more than reason enough despite her mistakes...

Got a news flash for you dude, THOUSANDS of women move on from stripping to mainstream jobs every year. Just exactly what "job" was it that ANS moved onto? She married a rich guy and spent the rest of her tragically short life as a tabloid celebrity.

Hey, if you are a fan of hers thats just fine but please don't imply that she somehow managed to accomplish some great feat that most other strippers don't. In reality the exact opposite is true.

Jenny
05-20-2008, 07:10 PM
How do I put this? Like it or not Striptease has never been, is not and will probably never be considered what one would call a mainstream job. She was one of the few that have managed to move on to mainstream that is more than reason enough despite her mistakes...Every stripper moves to a mainstream job sooner or later. People here don't care about Anna Nicole Smith - if you do, start a thread. Just try to imply that there is something wrong with other people for, you know. Not caring.

Gossip Girl, on the other hand, is very important, and if you don't care about that you have no soul and no right to call yourself a human being.

Madcap
05-20-2008, 07:14 PM

What mainstream job did she move on to, exactly?

She went from...

a) Taking her clothes off on stage.

to

b) Taking her clothes off on camera.

to

c) Taking her clothes off for some old geezer.

She was in a couple of B movies, but hardly anything that could be considered a mainstream job. And that train wreck reality show doesn't count, either.

Now, i have no problem with a hot chick taking her clothes off. Quite the opposite in fact. But lionizing someone because they 'went mainstream' only carries water if they actually did go mainstream. She probably could have done something, but the each choice she made was dumber and dumber than the last one. She paid the price. Her son paid that price, too, and we can only hope her daughter overcomes the odds stacked against her with this stern greaseball hovering around (That dude is pretty shifty).

Look, i'm sorry this chick's dead. I really am. She seemed like a nice lady, if a little dumb. But that's what you get when you surround yourself with oily lawyers who you allow to keep you sedated 99% of the time. Sooner or later it catches up with you.

Pulsenflow
05-20-2008, 07:32 PM
GG? Bwhahahaha!

virgoamm
05-20-2008, 07:37 PM
^^^What's GG?

Casual Observer
05-21-2008, 05:52 PM
I fail to see what was so remarkable about Ms. Smith, save her propensity for trauma and drama.

Pulsenflow
05-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Gossip Girl :P

Biggieman
05-21-2008, 06:03 PM
She managed to become a movie star and a mainstream celebrity

In addition to the screws loose in your skull, you have a very loose definition of the term "movie star" (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000645/).

doc-catfish
05-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Did we really need to post anything about ANS? I mean, every other media outlet in the world did, to death (pun not intended). Forgive us for not wanting to join the melee. I'm sure the newspapers in some small "paint drying on house" towns missed the boat too.

TheSexKitten
05-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Most of the girls on SW have probably already accomplished more than ANS. Depends on what your definition of "accomplishment" is.

Either way, she was alright I guess. Why do you care? Get a hobby.

xdamage
05-25-2008, 05:26 AM
The reason is... yawn for me. I honestly couldn't care less if someone "makes it as a ... [fill in the blank]". A person can make it as whatever, and still be entirely and utterly boring in my head. On the flip side, I have met people that have not necessarily made it big by any common scale, yet I find them fascinating.

There really was nothing about ANS that I found interesting, except perhaps in a train wreck kind of way. If her real life was different, great, but what we saw in the media is not something that attracts me to her or her life.

I do understand why the news media latched on to it, because it sells and they profit, but personally I had 0 interest in her or her life.