PDA

View Full Version : Who has (or plans to) spent some or all of their "economic stimulus package" at a SC?

Biggieman
06-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Just curious. I know I'm not the only one who's had the idea.

I won't receive mine for a few weeks since I got jipped (I used part of my refund to pay for TurboTax's services, which automatically takes away the direct deposit option- LAME), and I would feel extremely guilty spending all of it at a club when I really need to save at least some of that money, but I'm almost certain at least part of it will go towards a trip to the club or at the very least 'accentuate' the funds I already set aside to spend at a club.

Maybe I'll save up gradually until I get the check, and add half of the stimulus check and pretend I'm a big spender for one magical night. The strip club is a fantasy world after all.

Has the government (aka your fellow taxpayers) already funded anyone's SC trip? Should us junkies call it a "stripper stimulus package" instead?

sakonhagakure
06-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Me ohh hell no. There's no way in hell I'm spending all of my stimulus check money at the strip club. More than likely I'll probably use it to upgrade this clunker that I'm typing on right now. I need a new video card, faster ram and a faster cpu. (currently running a athlon xp 3200 + w/ 1GB PC2100 ram and a Geforce 5500 FX video card.)

FBR
06-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Me ohh hell no. There's no way in hell I'm spending all of my stimulus check money at the strip club. More than likely I'll probably use it to upgrade this clunker that I'm typing on right now. I need a new video card, faster ram and a faster cpu. (currently running a athlon xp 3200 + w/ 1GB PC2100 ram and a Geforce 5500 FX video card.)

That's lame.

Are you saying that a box full of computer chips is more stimulating than an hour of tits and ass in your face ;)

FBR

yoda57us
06-01-2008, 05:29 PM
The government says I made too much money last year...so I must stimulate my own package...I will of course be getting some help to accomplish this...

xdamage
06-01-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm in a down swing. I have found other ways to spend money at the moment, but never say never. I have a big wad set aside. Who knows. It may well go to a stripper in the future.

FBR
06-01-2008, 05:36 PM
The government says I made too much money last year...so I must stimulate my own package...I will of course be getting some help to accomplish this...

Same here. If our country actually had the money for this I would be pissed but considering it is just borrowed money I feel like I am contributing to deficit reduction. But I have to admit that if I didn't know that, it would be fun to have a windfall to spend on strippers. It doesn't take all that much dough to be the big dog for an evening.

FBR

ahmeerah
06-01-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm giving it back to the IRS. I owe on taxes. So the stimulus thing is actually a blessing.

doc-catfish
06-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Mine was direct deposited, so it just got absorbed into my general funding...

So if I want to look at the responsible route of where that money went to...

$150 deposit each week into money market fund = $600 going to stimulate my nest egg after four weeks.

OTOH hand if I want to look at the fun route...

Marathon LD session with favorite out of town dancer at her club...$450
Private dance session with favorite local dancer plus motel room costs....$300
= $750 going to pay for former's nursing school tuition and later's new furniture.

Either way, it's gone. Hell, I hardly knew it. :shrug:

crizgolfer
06-02-2008, 03:10 PM
No stimulus check for me either. Really wouldn't want one anyway....I would settle for paying far less in taxes...period...hehehe

hockeybobby
06-02-2008, 03:25 PM
We don't get those cheques here in Canada...but I'll get the atf to stimulate my package next visit. ;)

lestat1
06-02-2008, 06:54 PM
I don't live paycheck to paycheck, so I don't really spend things like this on anything in particular. It's just that my balance goes up or down sometimes faster than normal. Like car repairs before a NYC trip tend to send it down a bit. lol

mr_punk
06-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Has the government (aka your fellow taxpayers) already funded anyone's SC trip?no, but if i did get a stimulus check and wanted to blow the whole wad. i would spend it on gas before the next price hike.:)

Smokeless
06-02-2008, 09:22 PM
We got all of $180 or so (wow! I'm stimulated!) which went to pay OTHER taxes!!!!!!

safado
06-06-2008, 02:48 PM
I am going to deposit my stimulus check into my vacation account for my next vacation outside of the U.S..