PDA

View Full Version : ATF or Different girls?

pootcacti1
06-15-2008, 11:20 PM
OK so most of us have a favorite dancer that we like and so on..
But do you ever get tired of getting dances from the same girl? Maybe its just me, but my idea of having fun at a SC, is to see the most bootie i can. But if i get dances from the same girl everytime i go there, it gets a little boring for me.the most dances ive gotten from a girl is like 3-5. After that, i try and find other dancers. What do you guys feel about this? Do you ever get bored of getting dances from the same girl you've gotten dance from each time you go there?

SPLUT
06-16-2008, 05:31 AM
The Favorite is the fav for a reason. If the fav is not there then it buffet time.

doc-catfish
06-16-2008, 07:02 AM
the most dances ive gotten from a girl is like 3-5. After that, i try and find other dancers. What do you guys feel about this?
Its your money. I say spend it how you choose.

Do you ever get bored of getting dances from the same girl you've gotten dance from each time you go there?
Sure. If anything, spreading the love around makes me appreciate the fave even more. When you play the field, some of those dances with other gals don't turn out so well.

xdamage
06-16-2008, 12:28 PM
I prefer the variety, like a kid in a candy store, but some prefer spending it all on a favorite. But the bottom line is simple. It's your money, your entertainment time, so spend it however you like. Everyone is different. What works for one is different for another.

pootcacti1
06-16-2008, 12:30 PM
i know its your money, i was just wondering if guys spend it on one or various girls, thats all.

bigmarv
06-16-2008, 01:54 PM
I normally spend my money on one dancer I see that night if I'm going to VIP. Although I do have my fav's I don't always see them every time I go into the club. Variety is the name of the game in SC's for me.