PDA

View Full Version : dancers wanted for a new club in lincoln england

emawhiplash
07-05-2008, 11:29 AM
hay all i hope that everyone is ok and not suffering too much from the credit crunch. I am looking for girls to work at a new club which is due to open on Thursday the 17th of July. The club is in Lincoln which is a busy city (it is where the da Vinci code was filmed sorry bout the spelling of that Im rubbish with English).
The city only has one other lap dancing club and there are not going to be any more as the council in Lincoln will only allow two clubs, which is great from a dancers point of view and I think that too many cities have far too many clubs now days anyway….
Here is a bit of info about the club
Dances are £10 fully nude I know its not what a lot of you girls are used to but with all the clubs around today I think £10 seems to be the norm.
The club is charging 30% commission with no hidden floor fee promotion fee etc which I have noticed a lot of clubs are doing which really pees me off. I don’t think it is fair that we should have to pay commission and a floor fee. Anyway sorry I do have a tendency to go off on one and moan…
The club is also not going to be putting too many girls on each night as this is unfair on the dancers. For the lunch weekend there maybe a few more than normal but we know that it is going to be a busy event as the club has already nearly sold out of tickets
We are looking for dancers aged over 18years of age with or without experience. Full pole and lap dancing training will be given before the opening night.
I am not an agency or anything like that so I would like to think of myself as not biased. I am a dancer myself and I used to work at the other club in Lincoln a few years ago I always found Lincoln a good little earner, there was always lots of customers and the customers were always good spenders. If anyone is interested please either contact me on here or email me at [email protected] thanks guys and I hope to hear from you soon emma xxxxxxx

DominoDiva
07-12-2008, 05:50 AM
im so dosy an im no good at knowin where places are, but, how far is lincold from wigan/bolton/manchester?

jess xx

DominoDiva
07-12-2008, 05:50 AM
oops i meant lincoln

emawhiplash
07-13-2008, 06:55 AM
hiya hun. dont worry i am rubbish with places lol. i have been on the aa route finder and the train websites to check it out for ya. frm your way it says it should take 2hrs in a car and is 109 miles. on the train it takes 1hr 30 mins.
It might be abit of a treck for ya. there is going to be accomodation at the club in the next month or so as the owners are gonna buy a house for the girls. untill then they have got relations with some taxie companies and hotels and b&bs to get discount on. hope this helps hun xxxx

DominoDiva
07-13-2008, 03:13 PM
hmmmm, i was hopin it be closer :( bit far for me im afraid, thanks for the info and good luck with opening, i hope all goes well, woulda been nice to be with a club from the begining, thanks agen :)

jess xx

Easyforpp
07-14-2008, 03:04 PM
bump then lurk as soon as possible--------------------------------our wow gold site:buy , cheap , free ,