PDA

View Full Version : Good role-playing ideas

Nuclear Martini
08-03-2008, 02:27 PM
This is my first time in the blue so I would like to say good afternoon to everyone here.

I want guys and girls good roll playing ideas and tips. My BF has hinted at being interested in role-play and I honestly have no idea where to start. All suggestions are welcome! :D

Mr Hyde
08-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Go separately to a bar, you dressed like a total slut, him normal.

You flirt with every guy in the place, and then after every guy is hot after you, he comes up and swoops you away.

saphire123456
08-03-2008, 07:45 PM
teacher and naughty schoolgirl is a classic. Just make sure to call him "professor_____" (snape....grrrr)

hockeybobby
08-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Batman and Batgirl is always a good one. Of course, you need the special batsuits....that complicates things a bit. A Batbike is good too for bending her over it, and giving her a good Bat-pounding.

http://i.xanga.com/naughtyscorpian/batgirl.jpg

For a threesome, just add in a Catwoman or a Joker as the case may be.

}:D

mr_punk
08-03-2008, 09:57 PM
i always liked the "pirate ravishing a comely wench" scenario just like my avatar.

lestat1
08-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Roleplay is a pretty broad thing. There is so much you could do and still be nowehere close to what his particular interest is. You might have to break down and ask / talk to him about it.

yoda57us
08-04-2008, 04:21 AM
How about the "lucky guy scores with a hot stripper" fantasy?

Jezzebelle
08-04-2008, 06:07 AM
Go separately to a bar, you dressed like a total slut, him normal.

You flirt with every guy in the place, and then after every guy is hot after you, he comes up and swoops you away.

Awww, thats sweet, I like that one

Lysondra
08-04-2008, 07:16 AM
^ Apparently my grandfather did this to my grandmother... only this guy was wooing her softly with, "Hello miss, can I please buy you a drink?" and being really really nice.

Grandpa walks up and goes, "Hey, you dirty slut... wanna fuck?!"

...and she leaves Mr. Tryhard Dogood for Grandpa and he doesn't know they were married. :lol:

The batman fantasy sounds so hot.

I want my Batman to bend me over his bike, grab a fistfull of my hair, bruise my hips and fuck me raw.

Jezzebelle
08-04-2008, 08:10 AM
^ Apparently my grandfather did this to my grandmother... only this guy was wooing her softly with, "Hello miss, can I please buy you a drink?" and being really really nice.

Grandpa walks up and goes, "Hey, you dirty slut... wanna fuck?!"

...and she leaves Mr. Tryhard Dogood for Grandpa and he doesn't know they were married. :lol:

Awww, thats so cool!!

Lysondra
08-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Grandma keeps telling me she probably ruined that poor guy for life...

i.breathe.in
08-04-2008, 10:13 AM
get a maid outfit and be cleaning with no panties on and bending over a lot when he comes home from work/wherever. just dont be expecting guests! haha

hockeybobby
08-04-2008, 11:41 AM
She: A hot looking street walker waiting on a corner
He: A horny john with a wallet full of cash
He pulls over, rolls down the window and negotiates with her. Both lay out what they want. She gets in the car.

Let the games begin.

TheSexKitten
08-04-2008, 04:17 PM
If you're so inclined, a boss/secretary could be pretty nifty. ;D But then again I just think office clothes are so sexy on guys, heh

yoda57us
08-04-2008, 04:36 PM
He pulls over, rolls down the window and negotiates with her. Both lay out what they want. She gets in the car.

Let the games begin.
(Police Siren and flashing blue lights in the rear view mirror)

From Police bullhorn: Sir, turn your car off and put the keys on the roof and your hands where I can see them. Miss, please put your hands on the hood of the vehicle..."

"Honestly Officer, it was all in fun...Handcuffs? Fingerprints downtown?? A night in the slammer??? Will she be out on bail by the morning? She has to drive the kids to soccer practice"

lestat1
08-04-2008, 04:54 PM
But then again I just think office clothes are so sexy on guys, heh

Hi I'm lestat. When I dress casually, I wear khakis without permanent pleats. Nice to meet you. :D

czarina800
08-05-2008, 07:58 AM
Your grandma and your grandpa sounds cool! Lol

There's always the flight attendant-pilot role playing, or the slutty nurse-patient one. I dated this guy once who wanted me to dress up like Cinderella }:D It was fun, I had fun picking out the gown too!

Grandma keeps telling me she probably ruined that poor guy for life...

hockeybobby
08-09-2008, 11:08 AM
How about the Repairman coming to fix something, and the Housewife? ;D

Store detective accuses you of shop lifting. You have to go to his office and be strip searched...

A brief article about role-playing along with some other scenarios:
http://www.lovingyou.com/content/sex/content.php?ART=roleplaying

And another very good resource:
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualroleplay/Sexual_Fantasy_Sexual_Role_Play.htm

TheSexKitten
08-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi I'm lestat. When I dress casually, I wear khakis without permanent pleats. Nice to meet you. :D

Thank you for doing your part!! ;D

UtahMike
08-13-2008, 11:55 AM

Let the games begin.
That COULD get both parties arrested here. The heat is on streetwalkers right now.

pookie
08-13-2008, 11:57 AM
how about a puppy and a kitten?

Aubreyyy
08-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh god, I had a couple of dreams about being banged out by Batman- they were probably the most enjoyable I've ever had :D

Sometimes I pretend like I'm a vampire ravaging my boyfriend...but thats just b/c we both have a vampire-fetish.

doc-catfish
08-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Play call girl. Make him plan a "business vacation" and get a hotel room for the night. Hand him a card with your call girl name and your phone number. Have him call you at the hotel to arrange an appointment for an all-niter. Tell him your hourly rate and get dolled up. Go to the nines with the outfit. Fake nails, wig, whathaveyou. Drive to the hotel after dark, and introduce yourself as if he were a stranger. Have him explain what he wants to do in bed. Be open minded, remember you're not the normal you, you're call girl you. At the end, have him pay you. Keep the money for real. Unless you're tight for cash, spend it on something frivolous.

When he gets home the next day, jump back into girlfriend mode and pester him about his whereabouts until he confesses about his little escapade, then "punish" him by making him do one of your fantasies, and taking you out to a nice dinner.

That'd work for me anyway. :D

xdamage
08-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Dutch Girl seems to enjoy various fantasies involving being forced to cum, intermixed with the exact opposite, fantasies ending in passionate kissing and love making. Unfortunately they are all too evil and wicked to post here!

Bob_Loblaw
08-18-2008, 10:10 PM
Unfortunately they are all too evil and wicked to post here!
*looks around* Umm, I think you're in blue.

UtahMike
08-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Why didn't I think of this before--

the shy virgin surrendering her maidenhead to the virile, experienced, and irresistible man.

loopylou
08-23-2008, 09:04 AM
My current ones are;

schoolteacher and pupil
high class hooker and client
master and serving wench

I had a funny moment with the last one the other night, my 'master' was asking me about what the wenches do to each other in their quarters, and he asked whether we used vibrators on each other, to which I replied 'no, batteries haven't been invented yet!'

jack0177057
07-24-2009, 01:06 PM
The first thing to decide is who is the sub and who is the dom...

Him dom, you sub:
- you can be a schoolgirl, maid, nurse, prisoner, sub slut, sub prostitute, etc.

You dom, him sub:
- you can be a dominatrix, police woman, prison ward, superheroe (like wonderwoman), nurse (if he's a wounded defenseless person), dom slut, dom prostitute, etc.

My favorite place online for costumes is:
http://www.loverslane.com/shop.axd/Halloween-Lane

jordancage
04-08-2012, 07:33 PM
There's a couple that my girl and I have tried before that were really enjoyable and provided a fun escape. They may not be for everyone, but at least a couple options.

The first is with me as the dom and her the sub. We had planned the scenario out knowing it would be on a weekend or something when I'd be away for work and I'd either "leave" a day early or come home a day late. Basically it would be me showing up at the apartment playing one of my co-workers and telling her that I had proof that her boyfriend was stealing from the company and I'd make sure he lost his job unless she satisfied me. We've played it up like an ongoing thing, so we'll still play it out from time to time. Sometimes we get a little more rough/forceful than others but it's definitely something different for us.

The other is one where she's in control. It starts out a little bit as a cuckold thing where we'll go out to a club and I have to sit at the bar and watch while she'll dance with a few guys. Each time she comes over she'll tease me a little bit about whether I can satisfy her or not. After a while she "lets me" take her home and says that I'll only be able to have her if I do exactly as she says. Then when we get back she'll strip me and tie me up and do some more teasing. One time she even masturbated with a toy hovering over me, not letting me touch her during it. So hot. Anyway, she keeps challenging me, slapping me, teasing me about not being a man until she finally gives me my chance and unties me and we go crazy with me being the aggressor again.

Some fun nights I promise. :)

oldgent
09-20-2019, 04:57 PM
Husband and wife who've been married since high school and never kissed another.

Joyny
09-21-2019, 06:40 AM
Husband and wife who've been married since high school and never kissed another.

The best one ever =D