PDA

View Full Version : Should the number of dances be decided up front, or just sort of go with it?

Pages : [1] 2

jester214
08-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Now if I'm dealing with a new dancer, no matter how attractive, I'll always want to take one before I decide to go for more. But after that initial dance, should I continue to go for more, is it better to say upfront how many you want (you can always ask for more later) or just keep letting them go? Usually I tend to lean towards the latter, but sometimes I wonder if it's annoying towards the dancer or if it could effect the quality of the dance. On the other side though, I question if telling them how many I wanted up front might also not be a negative effect towards dance quality... I know it's a trivial question, but it's something I often think about before and after. Any input?

Chili Palmer
08-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Not a question I'd expect from you, jester.

In the land of $10 dances, whenever I want a lap, I go in with the expectation of getting two, unless the first dance is terrible or the dancer has a crap attitude.

After that, it depends on your expectations, budget and plans. If she is accomodating, she may get more (I only buy $10 dances in even number increments.) For $20 VIPs, that all depends on the level of interactivity. I never try to plan with new dancers, because, as one famous old Dominican ballplayer used to say, "youneverknow." I was at a club last Sunday, when a gorgeous busty blonde dancer came on stage. Instant thunderbolt for CP. She came over, I thought we'd do 6, maybe 10 dances, I ended up doing 25 with her. Worth every fucken penny. When I was clubbing with JZ a few weeks back, my current fave hit me up, I thought we'd do 10 VIPs, I ended up doing just three, cuz she turned the lameness meter up to 11.

For me, the best plan is no plan, no expectations other than hoping to find hot women to lap with. That's worked best for me for awhile now, and I don't plan on changing it anytime soon.

CP

bsteve
08-06-2008, 08:16 PM
No. I don't decide for two reasons:
(1) I don't know how good the dances will be until she dances. If she is good, then there will be more dances, if she is not so good, there will be fewer dances.
(2) It is in her best interest to try to do a good job, so that she'll be able to sell me more dances. If we agree with her upfront how many dances she'll do, she has no incentive to do a good job.

maui
08-16-2008, 11:34 PM
In different places and different girls I can get anywhere from 1 to 20 dances. I'll ask the girl after the first dance for the damage and just ask for one after another until I get my fill. I will confirm with the girl every 3 or 5 songs on the song count/ total cost.

grindonme
08-17-2008, 11:23 AM
No. I don't decide for two reasons:
(1) I don't know how good the dances will be until she dances. If she is good, then there will be more dances, if she is not so good, there will be fewer dances.
(2) It is in her best interest to try to do a good job, so that she'll be able to sell me more dances. If we agree with her upfront how many dances she'll do, she has no incentive to do a good job.

This answer is on point and the best one you're gonna get

doc-catfish
08-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Lap dances aren't food where there's a reasonable amount you can ingest before you're no longer hungry. They aren't like alcohol where there's only a reasonable amount you can drink before you're impaired. The only true constraint on the quantity is what your budget will allow. That being said, I don't know how you can decide the magic number up front. Reason #1 why I don't care for pay up front policies. The only number I'm certain of at the start? --> 1.

kitana
08-20-2008, 05:16 AM
I know you probably don't want a dancer's opinion on this, but I would go with the "prepay" for the first dance, and telling her that you might do more if you enjoy it, then if I liked it keep going and pay up the rest after your dances are done, if that is 2 more dances or 22, so be it.

With prepaying for the 1st, you are letting her know that you do have money 1, and 2 that you are willing to spend if you are satisfied. Also telling her that you might do more than one, will 'give her something to work for' so to speak, and ensure you a better dance. Unless of course her dancing style is not your thing at all.
(ex, if you like the quick bounce bounce type dance, you would hate mine; I am slow and sensual and take my time like you were my lover. In a case like that, I can see why you would not want another, no matter how much effort I put into the dance.)

hockeybobby
08-20-2008, 06:23 AM
Once in a while I will actually decide up front. This happens when I want to just get one dance from a bunch of girls...sort of a getting re-aquainted visit. I'll just tell them I'm wanting a "quickie", and lay a twenty down for them pre-dance.

UtahMike
08-20-2008, 09:47 AM
When ordering an extension, I usually ask if they want the money up front or if they trust me for it.

doc-catfish
08-20-2008, 11:18 AM
I know you probably don't want a dancer's opinion on this, but I would go with the "prepay" for the first dance, and telling her that you might do more if you enjoy it, then if I liked it keep going and pay up the rest after your dances are done, if that is 2 more dances or 22, so be it.

With prepaying for the 1st, you are letting her know that you do have money 1, and 2 that you are willing to spend if you are satisfied.
Nothing wrong with that as it doesn't disrupt the flow of things every three minutes. I don't mind peeling a bill off a wad to show a gal what could potentially be hers.

bem401
08-21-2008, 06:01 AM
When the economy was better and I used to spend more freely in the clubs, I always chose to purchase the 15-minute rooms rather than starting an open-ended dance session. Never a question about the count that way and most of the time the room was "scheduled" ahead of time so the girl would klnow when I'd be showing up, and I'd tell her we'd do the room at a specific time, and then we'd each do out own things, together or apart, until the appointed time.

grindonme
08-22-2008, 10:25 AM
Lap dances aren't food where there's a reasonable amount you can ingest before you're no longer hungry. They aren't like alcohol where there's only a reasonable amount you can drink before you're impaired. The only true constraint on the quantity is what your budget will allow. That being said, I don't know how you can decide the magic number up front. Reason #1 why I don't care for pay up front policies. The only number I'm certain of at the start? --> 1.

Mannnnnn i have rule to never ever ever pay up front for dances anymore, i've learned that most of the time a stripper wants the money up front she has had problems collecting money from customers because the dance she just gave was horrible. Whenever i've broken that rule and went agains my better judgement and paid upfront the dance has always been just what i expected>:(. For the most part SOME strippers if they already have the money before the dance they don't have to work as hard because they already have the reward

kitana
08-23-2008, 05:00 AM
Mannnnnn i have rule to never ever ever pay up front for dances anymore, i've learned that most of the time a stripper wants the money up front she has had problems collecting money from customers because the dance she just gave was horrible. Whenever i've broken that rule and went agains my better judgement and paid upfront the dance has always been just what i expected>:(. For the most part SOME strippers if they already have the money before the dance they don't have to work as hard because they already have the reward

Horseshit!

The reason why some of us collect up front is cause of douchebag assholes that think they shouldn't have to pay unless they were getting sucked or fucked and pissed cause they had a dance without that bullshit.

I give a great dance paid upfront or after, so let's not go there m'kay?

Jenny
08-23-2008, 05:21 AM
I was actually thinking "I'm not sure I get that..."
I mean - if I'm not concerned about you buying another dance... it doesn't matter if you pay upfront or not. You still have to pay. Like we don't offer a satisfaction guarantee - whether you like the dance or not, you still have to pay. If, for some reason, I don't care about you buying a second dance, refusing to pay upfront is not going to change the quality of the first. When you agree to a dance, that $20 is gone, whether you enjoy it or it is good enough for you or not.

Maybe you're talking about pre-paying for several dances at a time?

doc-catfish
08-23-2008, 05:30 AM
For the most part SOME strippers if they already have the money before the dance they don't have to work as hard because they already have the reward
That's true if a stripper thinks her work is done because she sold one frigging dance. She's still got to work to sell the next one. A gal with that kind of work ethic is really only cutting her own throat.

Yes, I've been disappointed by shitty dances on a few occasions, but I still pay the bill, upfront or otherwise. It tends to separate the wheat from the chaff better than being a sourpuss about a policy that in many cases is the club's rule, and not the dancer's.

Perry
08-23-2008, 07:07 AM
I need someone to define "shitty dane".

Bob_Loblaw
08-23-2008, 12:40 PM
With prepaying for the 1st, you are letting her know that you do have money 1, and 2 that you are willing to spend if you are satisfied. Also telling her that you might do more than one, will 'give her something to work for' so to speak, and ensure you a better dance.
I dunno if I could do this. Wouldn't this come off as douchebaggery? Similar to sitting at the tip rail and telling a dancer to "work for this dollar"?

I think you've all missed the original question from jester. The question isn't related to pre-paying at all. His question was whether you decide on AND communicate a predetermined number of dances to an unfamiliar dancer upon completion of the initial dance. (i.e., first dance ends. dancer asks if jester wants another and he either says "10 more please" or accepts one more dance after each individual dance ends)

I need someone to define "shitty dane".
That would require an entire thread on its own.

Jenny
08-23-2008, 12:49 PM
I think you've all missed the original question from jester. The question isn't related to pre-paying at allNo - doc mentioned pre-paying issues, then grindonme expanded on those issues, then some girls responded to those issues. Threads are living trees, Bob.

Bob_Loblaw
08-23-2008, 01:14 PM
^^^ That they are. For whatever reason, I thought your reply was in response to jester's post.

kitana
08-23-2008, 06:29 PM
I dunno if I could do this. Wouldn't this come off as douchebaggery? Similar to sitting at the tip rail and telling a dancer to "work for this dollar"?

No, I mean like "accidentally" showing her how much more cash you have in your wallet when paying for the 1st one up front, while telling her "let's start with one, and see how that goes and if we both have fun, we can do more later."

I don't think it's bitchy, and it gets around the whole douchebaggery thing you were talking about, and it insures you that she will want to give a good dance to get more of your money, which benefits you both.;D

Perry
08-23-2008, 06:40 PM
That would require an entire thread on its own.

Please, someone, give it a try. I need to know if I should be angry or not.

yoda57us
08-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Now if I'm dealing with a new dancer, no matter how attractive, I'll always want to take one before I decide to go for more. But after that initial dance, should I continue to go for more, is it better to say upfront how many you want (you can always ask for more later) or just keep letting them go?

If the lady is interested in doing more dances and having you come back to see her again she is going to give her best effort on every song. If I need to buy two or three dances before I start getting what I expected on the first one I'm probably not going to invest

...On the other hand I've had girls ask me at the outset how many songs I was going to do and it generally doesn't go well with these ladies. I see it as an attempt at up sell to VIP or, at the very least, she is trying to figure out how much she will get out of you before she goes to the PD area with you. I know it's all about the money but I don't like the approach to be quite that mercenary.

Bob_Loblaw
08-23-2008, 08:21 PM
No, I mean like "accidentally" showing her how much more cash you have in your wallet when paying for the 1st one up front, while telling her "let's start with one, and see how that goes and if we both have fun, we can do more later."
OK, that approach makes a lot of sense.

Please, someone, give it a try. I need to know if I should be angry or not.
Sounds like there's a story behind that.

mr_punk
08-24-2008, 08:08 AM
I need someone to define "shitty dane".when the customer, instead of the stripper, is compiling a grocery list in his head.

grindonme
08-24-2008, 10:04 AM
Horseshit!

The reason why some of us collect up front is cause of douchebag assholes that think they shouldn't have to pay unless they were getting sucked or fucked and pissed cause they had a dance without that bullshit.

I give a great dance paid upfront or after, so let's not go there m'kay?

I put "some" strippers in my post so that means you're not in the category i was referring to. I'm speaking from my experiences and 90% of them have been just as i described. Pay her upfront and she'll give put as little effort as she can into the dance, . In all these instances i think maybe she not feeling like dancing for "me" but i'll watch her she'll give the same dance to everyone she gives ONE to. the dance doesn't have to be XXXrated but i for sure don't want a PG rated one in a all nude club

I was actually thinking "I'm not sure I get that..."
I mean - if I'm not concerned about you buying another dance... it doesn't matter if you pay upfront or not. You still have to pay. Like we don't offer a satisfaction guarantee - whether you like the dance or not, you still have to pay. If, for some reason, I don't care about you buying a second dance, refusing to pay upfront is not going to change the quality of the first. When you agree to a dance, that $20 is gone, whether you enjoy it or it is good enough for you or not.

Huh, I've never been in a pay upfront club so when a stripper tells me i have to pay upfront i always laugh and tell her exactly why not and if she still wants her money upfront i tell her i no longer want a dance so my money stays in my pocket. I've seen plenty of strippers give shitty dances and get into it with the customer because he refused to pay for it.

Jenny
08-24-2008, 10:17 AM
I've seen plenty of strippers give shitty dances and get into it with the customer because he refused to pay for it.I've seen plenty of customers in big trouble with the bouncers and management for refusing to pay. Personally I view it as a waste of energy to "get into it" with customers. The way I see it, if he refuses to pay me for my services we require an arbitrator. In my club his name is Mal. I just say "Okay. We don't need to argue about this; we should just go talk to the club administration." Do I need to say that usually the judgment comes down on my side? I don't think he'd view the customer saying "that was a crap dance" as a compelling position.

Are you seriously making the contention that the customer is not obliged to pay if he didn't like the dance? Because you might want to familiarize yourself with the expression "theft of services" or "fraud".

Bob_Loblaw
08-24-2008, 10:24 AM
LOL! Well done punk.

grindonme
08-24-2008, 06:21 PM
I've seen plenty of customers in big trouble with the bouncers and management for refusing to pay. Personally I view it as a waste of energy to "get into it" with customers. The way I see it, if he refuses to pay me for my services we require an arbitrator. In my club his name is Mal. I just say "Okay. We don't need to argue about this; we should just go talk to the club administration." Do I need to say that usually the judgment comes down on my side? I don't think he'd view the customer saying "that was a crap dance" as a compelling position.

Are you seriously making the contention that the customer is not obliged to pay if he didn't like the dance? Because you might want to familiarize yourself with the expression "theft of services" or "fraud".

Nah the contention i was making is that thats the reason why women who give shitty dances start wanting their money up from. lmaoooo You think dudes that argue about a shitty dance care about some bouncers and management? I personally feel that getting a shitty dance is no reason not to pay but not everyone feels the same as i do

Jenny
08-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Nah the contention i was making is that thats the reason why women who give shitty dances start wanting their money up from. lmaoooo You think dudes that argue about a shitty dance care about some bouncers and management? I personally feel that getting a shitty dance is no reason not to pay but not everyone feels the same as i do
Oh, well good.
And A) Yes. In my experience the best ways of getting paid from a difficult customer are i) looking very sad and ii) involving the bouncers. I personally think that most guys who are willing to rip off a dancer are usually of the mindset that dancers are pretty subhuman - involving men (i.e. "real people") is very effective, whereas fighting with them gets me nowhere - I mean, they already don't care what I think.
B) Meh. I'm pretty sure that a guy who will argue about paying for a dance that was, in fact performed is not the best arbiter of whether or not it was a good dance. Those kinds of guys will just argue because they are jerks and not because there was anything wrong with the dance at all.

mr_punk
08-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Nah the contention i was making is that thats the reason why women who give shitty dances start wanting their money up from.LOL..it hardly matters. FYI, she makes up contentions as she goes along.

bsteve
08-24-2008, 07:43 PM
I've seen plenty of customers in big trouble with the bouncers and management for refusing to pay. Personally I view it as a waste of energy to "get into it" with customers. The way I see it, if he refuses to pay me for my services we require an arbitrator. In my club his name is Mal. I just say "Okay. We don't need to argue about this; we should just go talk to the club administration." Do I need to say that usually the judgment comes down on my side? I don't think he'd view the customer saying "that was a crap dance" as a compelling position.

I understand what you are saying, and based on your experience I would wager that a stripper in your does not give crappy dances.

However, what if a stripper does give a crappy dance? What if it really does suck? Are there any instances when a stripper should not get paid for crappy dance?

In most service industries a lot of businesses would reduce or waive a bill if the quality of the service was subpar. In a restaurant, if the service is crappy, frequently the management would make amends. A dry cleaner, a car mechanic, a plumber, etc. may do the same. I would expect a SC to behave in a similar fashion to some degree.

BTW, I think that guys who try to free dances are scum, and you are correct that getting a LD without paying is "theft of service". However, a crappy dance can as easily be described as "breach of contract".

mr_punk
08-24-2008, 07:53 PM
In most service industries a lot of businesses would reduce or waive a bill if the quality of the service was subpar. In a restaurant, if the service is crappy, frequently the management would make amends. A dry cleaner, a car mechanic, a plumber, etc. may do the same. I would expect a SC to behave in a similar fashion to some degree.bwhahaha..now, that's funny.

grindonme
08-24-2008, 08:07 PM
B) Meh. I'm pretty sure that a guy who will argue about paying for a dance that was, in fact performed is not the best arbiter of whether or not it was a good dance. Those kinds of guys will just argue because they are jerks and not because there was anything wrong with the dance at all.

Yeah i've seen guys like that but most of the time they start off harassing the dancer and being rude/crude or whatever so i knew that when it was time to pay she was gonna have a problem with him

grindonme
08-24-2008, 08:12 PM
I understand what you are saying, and based on your experience I would wager that a stripper in your does not give crappy dances.

However, what if a stripper does give a crappy dance? What if it really does suck? Are there any instances when a stripper should not get paid for crappy dance?

In most service industries a lot of businesses would reduce or waive a bill if the quality of the service was subpar. In a restaurant, if the service is crappy, frequently the management would make amends. A dry cleaner, a car mechanic, a plumber, etc. may do the same. I would expect a SC to behave in a similar fashion to some degree.

BTW, I think that guys who try to free dances are scum, and you are correct that getting a LD without paying is "theft of service". However, a crappy dance can as easily be described as "breach of contract".

Man i've seen dancers while they're supposed to be giving dances hold conversations with other dancers, order food from the waitress, text on her phone, just stand there and do one move the whole song (move hips back and forth, try to start and dance in the middle of the song and then ask for $$$$$ when it ends, etcc......those are all instances that i feel the dancer shouldn't be paid. I've gotten a couple of these i listed myself and paid but let her know that the dance sucked

Jenny
08-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Yeeaaah... the thing is, I've been in this business long enough for every customer to say "My god, really?" when I tell them. That is - a long time. I've worked with lots of women and lots of customers in lots of clubs in lots of places.

Not as long as she performed the dance.

In most service industries a lot of businesses would reduce or waive a bill if the quality of the service was subpar.
But in businesses they do that if there is a quantifiable problem that was the fault of the establishment, and they voluntarily comp to try to preserve future business; it's not like the customer is just automatically relieved of the obligation to pay. Some guy saying "that dance just isn't hot enough for me" is about on par with a guy saying "that food just wasn't tasty enough. I decline to pay my bill" or "My waitress was inattentive. I decline to pay."

I don't think that is accurate. The fact that service is bad doesn't mean that the contract was breached. Although as I once posted on pink - I found out when reading through some municipal bylaws that my bad attitude at work is actually illegal.

Bob_Loblaw
08-24-2008, 11:08 PM

Not that Jenny needs people defending her position as she can handle herself fine but you paid for a dance and you got a dance. As far as using restaurants as an analogy, it is a flawed one since strippers are independent contractors and are not employees of the club.

Perry
08-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Man i've seen dancers while they're supposed to be giving dances hold conversations with other dancers, order food from the waitress, text on her phone, just stand there and do one move the whole song (move hips back and forth, try to start and dance in the middle of the song and then ask for $$$$$ when it ends, etcc......those are all instances that i feel the dancer shouldn't be paid. I've gotten a couple of these i listed myself and paid but let her know that the dance sucked

Fair enough. I've been told I give shitty dances for not allowing contact or grinding enough.

mr_punk
08-25-2008, 05:05 AM
Fair enough. I've been told I give shitty dances for not allowing contact or grinding enough.if you work in a high mileage club. they're absolutely correct.

UtahMike
08-26-2008, 12:06 PM
If I've paid for a dance (or series of dances) and the dancer is not fun, then the next time I am in the club, I will not be asking for her. On the other hand, if she IS fun, I will go back just to see her. For this reason, I do not think any dancer would give crappy dances because she had been paid up front, because it would hurt her future sales.

If a customer has buddies, it would hurt her sales with them as well. I have read that a satisfied customer (in general, not in strip clubs) will tell 2 or 3 people, but a dissatisfied customer will tell everyone he knows that will listen.

grindonme
08-26-2008, 10:11 PM
If I've paid for a dance (or series of dances) and the dancer is not fun, then the next time I am in the club, I will not be asking for her. On the other hand, if she IS fun, I will go back just to see her. future[/color] sales.

If a customer has buddies, it would hurt her sales with them as well. I have read that a satisfied customer (in general, not in strip clubs) will tell 2 or 3 people, but a dissatisfied customer will tell everyone he knows that will listen.

Keyword "future" i don't believe the strippers that do this are concerned about anything past the moment she is living in. I'm speaking from experience when i say there are strippers that give crappy dances when they are paid upfront

fancygirl
08-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Hmmm, it depends on the club for me, and the price of the LD. When it costs $60-- I make them pay me the first song up front, and then extend them maybe three songs after that if they want to keep going. Very very rarely do I have someone even try to gip me. When the songs are $20. I don't mind them paying afterward, although if we are killing a song until the next one starts I might ask them to get the twenty out, just because sometimes guys are so unfrickenbelievably slow about getting that $20, or getting change, or wanting to chat for free afterward-- which, I might add, I don't have a problem doing UNLESS it's fricking busy.

luckily, at the club I'm working at at the moment, you have to pay $25 up front for the first song, and then it's up to the girl to collect after that. I do keep collecting because a) normally I'm doing A LOT of vip dances, and at any moment I can get called to stage (completely lame-- the only club that will still call a girl to stage when she's in back.)
and
b) we get a lot of blue collar, or lower middle class people in the club-- the few times I've allowed a guy to slide, I get about a problem collecting maybe about 30% of the time-- and it's just not worth it to me because I get annoyed-- despite clearly asking "would you like another dance?" sometimes these guys tack on in their head "for free."

Look, we all know there are LOADS of bad saleswomen out their. I really don't understand it myself. Personally, I try to let the guy know that I'm in it and that there is some checks and balances for customer satisfaction when I say: "dances are $25, plus tips but ONLY if you really appreciate it." Now, they have to pay up front-- but obviously I must want to do a good job if the guy has the ability to withhold the tip if he really wants (though, yes, we all know girls who hassle a guy for a tip until the guy just gives it to them. that's another issue.)

Unfortunately, with every new commercial transaction of this sort where we don't have buyer's protection or (oftentimes nowadays) seller's protection, we're going to have this continue uneasy dance of goods before payment or payment before goods.

Perry
08-27-2008, 03:52 AM
if you work in a high mileage club. they're absolutely correct.

Fuck every inch of that. As long as I never promised anything I didn't intend to deliver - a dance is exactly what was paid for. And expected. So poo on your logic.

yoda57us
08-27-2008, 04:41 AM

No

There you go again comparing the sex industry to other service industries. Don't do that, it simply doesn't work that way. The "service" that you are buying here is a three minute exchange between a man and a woman, not a trip to the dry cleaners. Among other things good or bad is completely subjective among both parties involved.

How? What exactly was the contract? Did she promise you 45 seconds of direct grinding on your crotch within three minutes? Did she promise continuous boob fondling? Did she guarantee a happy ending? Did you get it in writing? Dude, your are cracking me up with this stuff! Understand that, as I said above, good and bad are subjective terms here. What is good to you may not be good to her. What is a perfectly fine LD for you may be a terrible experience for another customer. Many clubs have rules posted in the dressing room telling dancers what they are allowed and not allowed to do with customers. I doubt you will find anything posted in any dressing room about what constitutes a "good" lap dance.

It's a very simple thing. You buy a dance. if you like it you buy more, if you don't you don't.

mr_punk
08-27-2008, 04:53 AM
Fuck every inch of that. As long as I never promised anything I didn't intend to deliver - a dance is exactly what was paid for. And expected. So poo on your logic.silly me. you're right. it's probably a bit too much for customers to expect excellence from lazy strippers. oy vey..and you're wondering why customers might think your dances are shitty. LOL.

Jenny
08-27-2008, 05:40 AM
Keyword "future" i don't believe the strippers that do this are concerned about anything past the moment she is living in. I'm speaking from experience when i say there are strippers that give crappy dances when they are paid upfrontYes. Strippers are like goldfish, with 36 second memories. If it has been your general experience that dancers who want to be paid upfront are not even concerned with selling a second dance 3 minutes later, chances are excellent that a) your expectations of contact were too high for that club or b) that there is something about you that a lot of dancer really dislike. Trust me - strippers are, as a general rule, very concerned about that 3 minutes into the future where they sell a second dance.

Fuck every inch of that. As long as I never promised anything I didn't intend to deliver - a dance is exactly what was paid for. And expected. So poo on your logic.
Nonsense. Customers are never unreasonable in their demands and expectations and "excellence" is absolutely quantifiable by mileage. Gawd, Perry. Haven't you attended mr._punk's finishing school for strippers?

grindonme
08-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Yes. Strippers are like goldfish, with 36 second memories. If it has been your general experience that dancers who want to be paid upfront are not even concerned with selling a second dance 3 minutes later, chances are excellent that a) your expectations of contact were too high for that club or b) that there is something about you that a lot of dancer really dislike. Trust me - strippers are, as a general rule, very concerned about that 3 minutes into the future where they sell a second dance.

Like i said earlier i've watched strippers who do this give everyone that got a dance from them the same shitty dance so maybe they don't like men in general. These instances all happened during tabledances were contact is to a minimum to start with so thats not it, if me expecting her to not hold a conversation with another dancer or order food/drinks during the dance is too much to expect then i don't know what to say. M

fancygirl
08-27-2008, 08:34 AM
^ yup. we're all lesbians unless we're grinding dick as hard as possible for our OWN enjoyment *eyeroll* but-- the other behavior is innapropriate-- didn't you see them doing this during previous lapdances given to other men?

grindonme
08-27-2008, 10:05 AM
^ yup. we're all lesbians unless we're grinding dick as hard as possible for our OWN enjoyment *eyeroll* but-- the other behavior is innapropriate-- didn't you see them doing this during previous lapdances given to other men?

::)If i had seen her doing it prior i wouldn't have even thought about getting a dance from her

mr_punk
08-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Nonsense. Customers are never unreasonable in their demands and expectations and "excellence" is absolutely quantifiable by mileage. Gawd, Perry. Haven't you attended mr._punk's finishing school for strippers?she doesn't even know the school motto which is aestus estus altus contactus fervefacio egressus. which roughly translates to, "if you can't take the heat of a high contact club. you should get out of the kitchen".

These instances all happened during tabledances were contact is to a minimum to start with so thats not it, if me expecting her to not hold a conversation with another dancer or order food/drinks during the dance is too much to expect then i don't know what to say. Misn't it ironic how strippers talk about customers wasting their time. yet, they seem to have no inhibitions when it comes to wasting a customer's time?

Jenny
08-27-2008, 07:12 PM
she doesn't even know the school motto which is aestus estus altus contactus fervefacio egressus. which roughly translates to, "if you can't take the heat of a high contact club. you should get out of the kitchen".Indeed. First "Cross your legs at the ankle, not the knee" and then "Learn to expect and accept customers trying to jam foreign objects up your ass."

Lessons to live by.