PDA

View Full Version : Miss Nude Australia - Finals

Johnny_Rexx
08-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Sorry if this in the wrong section, please move it if required.

Friday night I went to Crazy Horse in Adelaide for the finals of Miss Nude Australia. It was an amazing night and I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the shows. I had been to heats in other states in Australia but they tended to be long and draw out affairs with heaps of breaks. This was non-stop from beginning to end.

So Nikki from Xotica in Perth won and will be heading to the world finals. By the way where are they being held this year ?

IMO on the night Nikki's striptease wasn't the best but this gorgeous girl called Aurora explained that the scores also included evening gown, bikini and other things other things not seen on the finals night. Aurora was absolutely adorable and signed a copy of a past Miss nude video with her in it. She also talked to Morgan Summers (Miss Nude World) who was there on the night and got her sign one for me. Wish she had been up there as she looked so HOT in that red dress.

Sorry just getting distracted remembering Aurora. ;D

As for the performances there was one girl (forgot her name) who came out in a Indian (American) outfit and put on an amazing performance, I think she got Entertainer of the year. So was interesting to watch.

Then Felix from Voodoo Lounge came out and stunned the crowd with her amazing pole work.

Congratulations to Nikki and good luck in Miss Nude world title.

I'll probably be back next year as Aurora said she thinking of entering, Thanks Crazy Horse and thanks to all the girls that entered. It was amazing to watch.

Johnny Rexx

PS For those girls that have enter Miss Nude. What do you think is the most important thing if you wanted to win.

o Evening gown
o Bikini
o Face, body and overall appearance.
o Striptease performance. Should be entertaining, seductive. What do the judges look for ?

Or is there other things they look for when deciding the winner.

Darcy Foxx
08-30-2008, 09:05 PM
The winners no longer head to the world finals, instead they fly to Canada to compete in the Miss Nude Canada pageant.

IMO Felix should've won, that girl is just in-fucking-credible in every way but at the end of the day they want someone who fits the MNA "image". The biggest and most important judging category that will over-rule dance ability and everything is is called "Beauty Queen Image" and basically it means, "How well do you fit the image that we want?" Felix was never gonna win because she has too many tattoos and short pink hair. She was the best by far, but yeah, Nikki has the right look. That being said, Nikki is an absolutely STUNNING girl and was a deserving winner. I'm just a biased Felix fan.

Johnny_Rexx
08-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Darcy I agree Felix should have won but I see what you mean about the MNA image. Felix had an exotic quality with the short red hair and tattoos.

I think if you want to win you would probably need an MNA image with the gown, hair, make-up etc but you also need a reasonable striptease. Some of the girls looked amazing(like the one who won best body) but their performances just OK. It was almost as if they were on podium on a normal work night.

The thing that makes cringe tho is when the strip tease is too cheesy. Rikki from SA had an amazing body and most of her performance on the night was amazing except for the Barbie (on the scooter) at the beginnning. But then again I'm more into the exotic dancer style than the stripper style performances with props.

So Darcy were you there on the night ?

Johnny Rexx

Darcy Foxx
08-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Yep I was there.

The MNA image is basically what Joseph (aka Madame Josephine), the guy who runs the pageant, likes. Generally he likes pretty tanned girls with long hair, no tattoos and proportional bodies. I know he generally prefers blondes and I'm pretty sure he loves fake boobs. Just think the whole "Playboy Glamour" type of girl.

Obviously yes, you need to be able to put on a good show to win, but having the best show will not guarantee you the title. Even before the Friday night final when I hadn't even seen the girls, only heard who was in it, I said that I thought Nikki would win (I competed in last year's comp where she came runner-up) because she fits that whole look that Jose likes so perfectly.

Rikki's body is amazing, she's one of my best mates, the only reason I actually went was to support her, was kinda bummed she didn't place higher.

jaizaine
08-31-2008, 07:43 AM
I think the most important thing should be face and body and the show. I have to admit we have had some former miss nudes come to our club and many commented on the fact that these girls weren't very hot. The title makes you think miss nude - the girl who looks the best nude basically even if that's not what the comp is meant to be.

MissTeaze
08-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Hmm can't wait to see her at MNC.

Joseph is a HARD man(woman? lol) to impress. Hes picky picky picky. I've been trying to impress him for the last three years at Miss Nude Canada but he looks right through me because of the simple fact im short, brunette, natural and have a few tattoos. Mind you other years I was wearing boots on stage and he HATES boots lol. Hopefully this year I can grab his attention.

The Miss Nude pageants are one giant headache. Every tiny thing about you has to be perfect. Beauty Queen Image and being entertaining though is what it really all boils down to. I can't wait to see Nikki at MNC!

Is it bad im secretly happy Felix didn't win? LoL. The girl is AMAZING and damnit the one thing I have going for me is my pole work and if she was there she would steal my thunder!

GoldCoastGirl
09-01-2008, 06:30 PM
The MNA website isn't working............

Anyone got any photos of Nikki and Felix ?

Darcy Foxx
09-01-2008, 07:07 PM
felix's site is something like www.felixpoledancer.com.au or there might be some hypens in it or something. fuck she's so hot. i have such a huge girl-crush on her.

Lysondra
09-01-2008, 07:09 PM
http://www.felixpoledancing.com.au/

close