PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Kindle (Electronic Book !!)

VegasPrincess
09-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh man, this is so cool!! I totally want it. Does anybody have one?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FI73MA/ref=sv_kinh_0

It lets you download books to it with the technology of a wireless phone, so you dont have to sync it or be by a computer! So cool you'd never have to go to the bookstore again, and it's also enviornmentally friendly!!

leilanicandy
09-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Yes I think it is awesome! I also recommend bringing this book instead of certain books when you visit certain countries.

VegasPrincess
09-23-2008, 12:21 AM
^^^

Oooo thanks girl! I can't wait to save up and get one :) I love to read...I are dork.

racejeff
09-29-2008, 04:34 PM
I just got one and think it is great eventhough still learning what it can do. Easy to see type books under $10. Best part is amazon site access if some one suggest a book. Go there check out reviews, download samples then buy if you like it.

charlie61
10-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Make sure you read the negative reviews on amazon before buying one...there are a lot of downsides to the kindles, supposedly. Not surprising considering it's their first effort to make something like this.

Many people are waiting until competing brands come out with more (though they're already out there...just not as high-profile as the Kindle) types and lower their prices.

VegasPrincess
10-03-2008, 08:41 PM
^^^
thanks! I have to look into that I was just sooo excited when I saw it!