PDA

View Full Version : How often have you been to a club since finding out about Stripperweb?

Steve123
09-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Just curious if anyone else is like me and doesn't go as often ( I haven't been at all since joining). For some reason, some of the enjoyment is gone when your suspicions are proven and you see through the B.S. Seeing how little strippers think of you, even if you are considered a "nice customer", is a real turnoff. Love to hear from others..

yoda57us
09-23-2008, 03:18 PM
I go less but it has nothing to do with stripperweb.

I'm not sure what you mean by strippers "thinking less of you". I mean, It's a business transaction and that should come as news to no one. I get treated very well by my favs when I am in the club spending money on them. I don't expect them to think much of me beyond being a good customer.

I guess I see things in the exact opposite way that you do Steve. If anything stripperweb has helped me to confirm what I always suspected: Dancing is a job, strippers are basically naked salespeople who smell really good and you are only as popular ITC as your wallet makes you. This eliminates any and all false expectations for me.

I have made a few very good friends among both active and retired dancers. It does happen but if you go looking for it I can pretty much guarantee that it won't. I suppose there are some guys who are looking to date these gals but fortunately for me that's not a goal of mine.

I've had some great times with dancers bot ITC and OTC. My ATF doesn't post here but she is an avid reader of SW and we have had many great discussions about the topics that are of mutual interest to us.

Being a member here has only effected my strip club experience in a positive way.

hockeybobby
09-23-2008, 03:19 PM
About the same frequency for me. Once or twice a week for lunch and a lapdance. What can I say? I like what I like.

yoda57us
09-23-2008, 03:51 PM
About the same frequency for me. Once or twice a week for lunch and a lapdance. What can I say? I like what I like.

That's really what has changed for me, the lunch-time visits. I used to go in five or six times a month early afternoons, have lunch and hang out. My business has gotten busier and I no longer have the time to do it.

High-Heel-Lover
09-23-2008, 04:11 PM
I go more.

FBR
09-23-2008, 04:32 PM
I club less often than I used to but that change has nothing to do with SW. It's more a case of my business being dependent upon the manufacturing sector which hasn't been that great for the last few years. I spend most of my (sad to say) smaller tiproll on Miss D OTC.

To echo Yoda, what I have learned here hasn't discouraged me at all. If fact, the insight has made my clubbing more enjoyable all things considered. Having the veil lifted from your eyes (I was a starry eyed newb for quite a while) doesn't mean you can't have a good time. You just view it more realistically.

FBR

Bob_Loblaw
09-23-2008, 04:33 PM
To the OP, are you really asking if we've been going less frequently BECAUSE of SW?

FBR
09-23-2008, 04:35 PM
To the OP, are you really asking if we've been going less frequently BECAUSE of SW?

I assumed that to be the question.

FBR

rlams2000
09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
I go much more often since I read, right here on SW, that dancers like foot massages.

doc-catfish
09-23-2008, 05:37 PM
I suspect many of us are going to SC's less because:

1. We've been at the game a long time and we're putting other interests or commitments ahead of it.

2. We've wanted more than just a lap dance and have discovered better ways of getting the goods delivered, in or out of the SC (no short of thanks to your friendly neighborhood internet for that).

3. The atmosphere in clubs has changed significantly over the last 5 years or so and dangnabit, the ROI in the fun department just isn't what it used to be.

Really, the "revelations" up on pink, aren't all that revealing. From the first time I've ever been in a SC, I've never had a problem with the notions that:

1. They're only in it for the money.
2. They tend not to think too kindly of at least some of their customers.

If I've found anything shocking, its how many guys need this BS illusion that they're somehow special to a gal who grinds on twenty different loins every night.

Which perhaps explains number 2 above to some degree.

evan_essence
09-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Seeing how little strippers think of you, even if you are considered a "nice customer", is a real turnoff.I don't understand why some customers are influenced so much by the comments of a few strippers who primarily are complaining about the type of customer that most regulars here would agree are behaving badly. Really, do the descriptions of the most ill-behaved customer match you? If not, why do you apply the complaints to you? Is it the idea that the stripper you're patronizing might be thinking the same thing of you? Like you can't get it out of your head that this girl might think the same of you as a SW dancer posted about some jerk? Even if she does, do you care if you see she's doing what you're paying her for?

-Ev

SPLUT
09-24-2008, 05:47 AM
I had to vote no. I am going less, but it is not because something the pinkies wrote.

bem401
09-24-2008, 05:56 AM
I go far less frequently but not because of SW. I used to have several girls I would spend time with in the clubs but over time they've retired, left town, or become legit friends. I haven't bothered 'replacing' them with new girls. Nowadays, there is one girl I'll stop in to see if I see her truck in the lot. I go in and get a water. If she's busy, I finish my water and leave. Other than that, I almost never go anymore. But none of this really has to do with SW.

yoda57us
09-24-2008, 06:05 AM
I don't understand why some customers are influenced so much by the comments of a few strippers who primarily are complaining about the type of customer that most regulars here would agree are behaving badly. Really, do the descriptions of the most ill-behaved customer match you? If not, why do you apply the complaints to you? Is it the idea that the stripper you're patronizing might be thinking the same thing of you? Like you can't get it out of your head that this girl might think the same of you as a SW dancer posted about some jerk? Even if she does, do you care if you see she's doing what you're paying her for?

-Ev

I couldn't agree more...

xdamage
09-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I go less but it has little or nothing to do with the SW.

safado
09-24-2008, 04:32 PM
I go a lot less but it has nothing to do with stripper web.

bigmarv
09-25-2008, 11:46 AM
I personally enjoy the strip club experience and go a least once a week. Stripperweb has helped give me a better understanding of what a dancer is really all about, and that just helps me be a better customer. For me it's a win win situation, the dancer gets what she wants and I get what I want. ;D

bsteve
09-25-2008, 08:08 PM
I decided on my last birthday to pick up a new hobby: start going to strip clubs. As with other hobbies, I take it seriously, including reading up on the internet about my new hobby. Thus, I started to visit SC at the same time as SW. SW is a great education tool. :)

whitelight97402
09-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Just curious if anyone else is like me and doesn't go as often ( I haven't been at all since joining). For some reason, some of the enjoyment is gone when your suspicions are proven and you see through the B.S. Seeing how little strippers think of you, even if you are considered a "nice customer", is a real turnoff. Love to hear from others..

Yeah man, i do feel your vibe. I know what you mean about some of the posts on pink, it can be super hateful and such a turn off, I think the important thing is like a few others mention is that you got to take it in context, alot of it is venting and blowing off steam. A chance to express themselves what they can't at work, but i agree it is depressing to read.

basically, unless i actually know a dancer OTC, these days no matter what she says I just assume it's bs, thank-you hustle hut, thank you angry dancers of SW. kidding, i love you all.

You know what the weirdest thing is that, even though reading SW has like you said 'lessened the enjoyment', I oddly do better at getting dates/the number, a few fantastic flings etc... and i don't really get why cause basically the only message i ever got over on pink was 'don't ask me for the number or the date just give me your money and go away, you pathetic excuse for a man, i would never date a customer, yada yada' . I dunno, maybe reading every man hating thread about some pl just gives me the right amount of cynisism for her to find me sexy, lol....

whitelight97402
09-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Like you can't get it out of your head that this girl might think the same of you as a SW dancer posted about some jerk? Even if she does, do you care if you see she's doing what you're paying her for?

I see what you are saying and you are right, we can get a bit too sensitive, at the same time, i do care whether she thinks i am a dick, those subtle vibes are bad karma, i don't want attention from a dancer who thinks i am a dickhead. It isn't about an over inflated male ego, it is about self respect, it doesn't matter that there is money being exchanged.

threlayer
09-26-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't understand why some customers are influenced so much by the comments of a few strippers who primarily are complaining about ... As usual, agreed....

... you can't get it out of your head that this girl might think the same of you as a SW dancer posted about some jerk? Even if she does, do you care if you see she's doing what you're paying her for? If I am, I will quietly slink out of the club. But I really hate to be accused of something that I am not or did not do. So, yes, I do care.

UtahMike
09-27-2008, 11:20 PM
I go less, but it has nothing to do with SW, so I did not vote. I go less because I now pay more for gas and groceries, so I don't have as much disposable money as I used to have. I blame the failed Bush administration for taking the joy of strip clubbing away from me.

grindonme
10-05-2008, 11:41 AM
I just realized last night was the first time i'd been to the stripclub since i joined SW at the beginning of August (i'd been to a couple of stripper parties but they're totally different than regular stripclubs). It felt the same to me because for one i never thought the stripper thought about me pass the money, just like i never thought of her pass her ass and tits, and two because most of the clubs i go to the strippers have no problem saying what is on their mind whether it be something good or bad, so most of the things i've read here is stuff i've heard before

barkingowl1
10-05-2008, 11:54 AM
More...

GSWRD
10-05-2008, 03:07 PM
less, but it's because I've been busy with work/other things that take up a lot of my time and money.... otherwise my visit frequency would remain the same.

Lapaholic
10-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Nope ... I binge and purge with SCs with me being in the binge mode recently - nothing to do with SW.- going 2 to 3 times a week. But soon Ill stop and not go until prolly March when i go to MB. And honestly, anything Ive "learned" has mostly been posted in blue not pink.

Smokeless
10-05-2008, 09:22 PM
More. Also, a somewhat different visit pattern. But probably unrelated to SW. Nonetheless, SW has been quite a revelation and has generally improved the quality of my visits.

Bob_Loblaw
10-05-2008, 11:13 PM
SW hasn't made any impact on the frequency of visits I've made to clubs. However, at the moment, I haven't been going as often since I've been spending my expendable income on other things.

Golden_Rule
10-05-2008, 11:38 PM
I find myself going more often but not enjoying it anywhere near as much as most trips to the S-Cs now-days is about making dancers aware of webcamstaffing.com and recruiting prime candidates for the private parties we throw.

Since some [I didn't say all] dancers can be a tad flaky about showing up when they have committed to making appearances, having a large group of dancers whose contact info we have on file makes it much easier, especially during the Summer months when dancers tend to multi-book appearances and/or pick up and go off on trips at short notice, to quickly staff parties.

The web cam stuff speaks for itself but there are no major ways of advertising it other than word of mouth. So I hit the clubs and spread the word.

3-Legged Man
10-06-2008, 05:43 AM
No, SW hasn't changed the frequency of my visits. It has helped me to avoid certain customer behaviors that have been shown to be annoying to a great number of dancers. But I never had any illusions that the dancers love me or ever would.

SometimeVoyager
10-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Don't look in the kitchen at the restaurant if you want to enjoy your meal. If you want to enjoy the illusion of strip clubs, then the less you know about the dancers the better off you are.

Earl_the_Pearl
10-23-2008, 06:17 PM
Don't look in the kitchen at the restaurant if you want to enjoy your meal. If you want to enjoy the illusion of strip clubs, then the less you know about the dancers the better off you are.

I disagree, one must know who will do what for how much.

SeppeSai
10-25-2008, 05:21 PM
No, SW hasn't changed the frequency of my visits. It has helped me to avoid certain customer behaviors that have been shown to be annoying to a great number of dancers. But I never had any illusions that the dancers love me or ever would.

Same.

The Boob
10-30-2008, 12:05 PM
I Go Less often now.

(My strip club career was winding down anyway, after years it was getting old.)

But it's true that reading on here about how stripping is just people doing their job reminds me of how I should probably be concentrating on doing my own job instead of helping them with theirs.

pinkpuff
11-08-2008, 09:29 PM
What threads have you seen strippers dissing nice customers?
They seem to think rather highly of them here

Earl_the_Pearl
11-11-2008, 06:46 PM
What threads have you seen strippers dissing nice customers?
They seem to think rather highly of them here

"Nice guys finish last."