PDA

View Full Version : THIS is serious haggling over dance prices

Pages : [1] 2

abcd
10-20-2008, 10:27 PM

hockeybobby
10-21-2008, 06:44 AM
Man that's cold. Haggling a $5 lapdance down to $2?? Customer FAIL.

whitelight97402
10-21-2008, 03:08 PM
yeah seriously, that is just cheap in my opinion...

At the same time, I surfing that thread in pink about getting a sugar daddy and working him for 10s or thousands for just hanging out, i dunno, that is just crazy as well...

Bob_Loblaw
10-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Seriously, you'd think in an area where the regional standard is $5 dances that it'd result in a better tipping culture instead of the other way around.

JoeUnCool
10-22-2008, 08:35 PM

At the same time, I surfing that thread in pink about getting a sugar daddy and working him for 10s or thousands for just hanging out, i dunno, that is just crazy as well...

Agreed. I would be embarrassed about haggling about prices like that. If you only have $2, then go home.

Its also embarassing to read about all the SD crap. I hate girls offerring up extras in the club. And to say its justified because the guys are looking for it.......And then to read about crap like that anywhere.........oh well, I guess its to be expected.

I just want to go into a club occassionally, get some dances, have some grinding with my clothes on, and walk out with my clothes on and no exchange of bodily fluids in anyway, shape, or form. I don't want the girls to follow me home, harass me to come in, or bother me outside the club. I've been there and lived that nightmare.

azdd
10-23-2008, 07:18 AM
Seriously, you'd think in an area where the regional standard is $5 dances that it'd result in a better tipping culture instead of the other way around.

The club being discussed in the pink thread is the Candy Store in Tucson, and I think much of their clientele is on the lower end of the food chain.

I'm only aware of this and one other club in town that charge $5 per dance, and in my opinion you get what you pay for. Although I have to say that in their $10/dance VIP room you can get more than you pay for, and probably carry it home with you....) There is another club that I think charges $7, but when I used to go there most everyone but the total cheapos just paid $10. Every club with decent talent in Tucson and Phoenix charges $10/dance, and based on my considerable travels, this is an incredible deal. I've paid $20/dance in other states for considerably less fun than I have every time I go to clubs in Phoenix (I'm heading there today, yippee!). Desert ladies are HOT!

xdamage
10-23-2008, 04:36 PM
$5 could still work out to about $100 an hour if a dancer did 20, each 3 minutes long. A lot of people would think $100 for an hours hard work sounds like a dream job because even if done for 2 hours, is about what many people make in a week at minimum wage working for 40 hours.

But I do agree, at $2 it crosses a threshold of, not likely to make sense.

pogocat
10-24-2008, 11:04 PM
My freinds and I have noticed that when we say $30 at our club more people say yes than when we say $20 or $25 and they don't try to haggle for "2 for 1's" or get you to take the price down. I couldn't imagine if it were $5.

pinkpuff
11-08-2008, 06:18 PM

how is it any crazy than you spending 2k for bottle service, 100k on a car, 1kon a new suit, 1k-500k on a halloween party, 1k-50k on a singer for your wedding etc, 1k on a watch etc? some guys can afford it and value a pretty girl's company that they would not be able to get otherwise.

doc-catfish
11-08-2008, 06:24 PM
$5 could still work out to about $100 an hour if a dancer did 20, each 3 minutes long.
I'd say 90% of dancers don't have that kind of stamina, and the ten percent who do can get waaaaay more than $5/song.

pinkpuff
11-08-2008, 06:29 PM
I'd say 90% of dancers don't have that kind of stamina, and the ten percent who do can get waaaaay more than $5/song.
Eh, i think we do have that kind of stamina (depending on the type of lap dance we give, obviously the furious grinder wouldnt be able to do 20 dances an hour)
But i just dont think it is possible to be getting 20 dances every hour, even if dances were only 5 bucks. We spend a lot of time on the floor talking to customers and only get between 20-50 dances in a 5 hour shift. The place would have to be packed and the guys would have to be super easy to convince in order to squeeze in 20 dances in an hour. That and we would have to have timing so perfect that we would be able to hustle in less than a song and get the guy into the lap dance booth the very moment the next song is starting. Aside from this, each guy would have to stack the dances, or we would be wasting a song each time a customer finishes getting 1-2 dances. at 5 bucks a pop, i just dont think 100 an hour is humanly possible.

doc-catfish
11-08-2008, 06:45 PM
PP, I think you missed my point which was why should a gal dance 20 songs for $5/each, when she could sell ten for $10/each, or 5 for $20/each and save herself a great deal of time, not to mention elbow and knee grease.

Eh, i think we do have that kind of stamina (depending on the type of lap dance we give, obviously the furious grinder wouldnt be able to do 20 dances an hour).
I've had a serious grinder do said to me. Her record is 25 dances and the only thing that stopped her that night was that I was out of money.

I mean I must have kept going that long because I was impressed with the performance, her athleticism not withstanding. Dancers who take that kind of approach to their jobs likely don't have to deal with hagglers.

Paris
11-08-2008, 07:17 PM

Yeah, no kidding! I had some pretty solid stamina when dancing, but I would start to wilt after about the 40th lap dance in an evening.

If you want to know what it is like to lap dance (physical endurance wise, anyway) all you have to do is a wall sit without a wall. Now hold that position for 4 minutes. That is what giving 2 lap dances feels like to a girl's legs.

I used to challenge frat boys to hold that squat position longer than me. I told them if they could hold that position longer, I'd give them $20. If I could hold it longer than them, they owed me $20. Then I'd put my $20 on the table. Some of them would take me up on the offer. Only one guy was able to outlast me, LOL! He was a tiny little Latino guy, too.

hockeybobby
11-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Man, if I was sitting around in my underwear in a bar, selling naked lap dances to girls, I'd want to be compensated with some serious money.

Guys, these girls are people too. Put yourself in their shoes...er, heels.

rockie
11-08-2008, 07:40 PM
HB: Please save that visual for the Canadian bar room audience.

hockeybobby
11-08-2008, 08:14 PM
HB: Please save that visual for the Canadian bar room audience.

Do you think the girls would haggle me down to 5 bucks?

http://hughhalter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/posture.jpg

mr_punk
11-10-2008, 07:25 AM
how is it any crazy than you spending 2k for bottle service, 100k on a car, 1kon a new suit, 1k-500k on a halloween party, 1k-50k on a singer for your wedding etc, 1k on a watch etc? some guys can afford it and value a pretty girl's company that they would not be able to get otherwise.oy vey, there you go again. strippers are not the equivalent of a Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG or a Rolex watch. i don't know why you insist otherwise.

some guys can afford it and value a pretty girl's company that they would not be able to get otherwise.LOL..talk about the tools of ignorance. if a sc customer has a rolex and Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG or lack thereof. it isn't a correlation to a lack for female company IRL.

pinkpuff
11-10-2008, 03:44 PM
oy vey, there you go again. strippers are not the equivalent of a Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG or a Rolex watch. i don't know why you insist otherwise.
LOL..talk about the tools of ignorance. if a sc customer has a rolex and Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG or lack thereof. it isn't a correlation to a lack for female company IRL.
When did i ever say that a guy who has a rolex lacks female company? Can you even read?/ I never implied that. All I said is that some guys can actually afford to pay for female company. It has nothing to do with what they own.
And obviously you think strippers are low class pieces of shit and therefore are worth a hell of a lot less than an object- a car, a watch, no clue wtf AMG is. That is sad and I suggest you get off this site, stay out of the strip club, and go to a gay bar to chase your preferred sex.

safado
11-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Mercedes-Benz and a Rolex watch, are worth more and are more useful than a stripper, especially one with a bad attitude.

SassyPants
11-10-2008, 06:33 PM
A Mercedes or a Rolex may be worth more than a stripper to you, safado, if and only if you consider the stripper to be something sub-human.

No one wants to be treated sub-human, now do they? And if they get disrespected, do you expect them to have a GOOD attitude?

pinkpuff
11-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Mercedes-Benz and a Rolex watch, are worth more and are more useful than a stripper, especially one with a bad attitude.

point taken, you think women are more worthless than an object. Guess that saying about women being priceless is completely false. Remind me again why you got to strip clubs? To degrade women? To upset them? To get back at them for rejecting you for so many years? You must be one of those guys who goes to a strip club (with a free entrance coupon) and sits at the bar staring for 6 hours, without moving. You get no lap dances and never tip the stage. This is your way of punishing us for doing something you could never do- make money off our looks.

doc-catfish
11-10-2008, 07:52 PM
And obviously you think strippers are low class pieces of shit and therefore are worth a hell of a lot less than an object- a car, a watch, no clue wtf AMG is.
No, he's suggesting that luxuries come in degrees. A $250-$1000 night at a SC is not a luxury that every gent can afford, but a lot more men can afford such an expenditure than can afford the aforementioned car or watch.

That is sad and I suggest you get off this site, stay out of the strip club, and go to a gay bar to chase your preferred sex.
You may want to look at your "joined" date and look at his. He's been here almost six years and understands the dynamics of this site. You've haven't been here six days (assuming you're not somebody's sock puppet account) and obviously do not.

For future reference, the pink forums are for dancer 'support' and blue forums are where we boys can be more cavalier with our opinions. While dancer input is always welcome down here, if you have a problem with getting abrasive responses, I suggest it would be to your benefit to stay upstairs. (Note, the person you're arguing with has not once taken his two cents up to pink).

And while I might not share some of the vitriol, (and in some cases not so discreet misogyny) of certain posters down here, I do not appreciate
being talked down to in my own den anymore than you do in yours. If all you have to offer this forum is your bile (which just makes those you rub the wrong way drag out their bile) then the value of this forum is diminished, in which case please just leave.

pinkpuff
11-10-2008, 08:18 PM
i honestly just want an answer from him as to why he patronizes strip clubs and obsesses about them enough to be on a forum about them when he clearly has an extraordinarily strong hatred of women.

doc-catfish
11-10-2008, 08:57 PM
i honestly just want an answer from him as to why he patronizes strip clubs and obsesses about them enough to be on a forum about them when he clearly has an extraordinarily strong hatred of women.
Are all of your real world customers upstanding gents whose primary purpose in coming to the club is making sure that your time is properly compensated for and that your ego is being stroked? Can any dancer say that? Based on your postings, I'd say no they're not. A great deal of your customers likely have an agenda that may be at odds with yours. You obviously like any salesperson, want the greatest amount of profit for your time. SC customers, like any customers want value for their money. It is a quid pro quo relationship, as well it should be.

Needless to say, I don't think we have to stoop to the extreme levels that the OP has been trumpeting, or at the opposite end lambaste any customer who doesn't drop four figures per visit like its couch cushion change as a cheapass. The great majority of SC commerce takes place at levels in between.

miabella
11-10-2008, 10:54 PM
this thread and the other one that devolved into strippernomics 4.0 have provided many lols. keep up the good work!

mr_punk
11-10-2008, 11:49 PM
When did i ever say that a guy who has a rolex lacks female company? Can you even read?/ I never implied that.<double-take>LOL...yes, i should believe you rather than my lying eyes:

some guys can afford it and value a pretty girl's company that they would not be able to get otherwise.IIRC, this was your response about why some PL would spend thousands and thousands of dollars to hang out with some stripper for scintillating conversation. LOL..the thought would even even give Eliot Spitzer pause.

And obviously you think strippers are low class pieces of shit and therefore are worth a hell of a lot less than an object- a car, a watch, no clue wtf AMG is.no. i'm simply saying they're not equivalent. there isn't necessarily a correlation between price and quality in a sc. sometimes, it's just throwing good money after bad. IOW, just because a PL spends a lot of money on you doesn't mean he's going to have a good time. although, i'm sure you will.

That is sad and I suggest you get off this site, stay out of the strip club, and go to a gay bar to chase your preferred sex.sigh...and i thought jenny was gone for good. i should be so lucky.

pinkpuff
11-11-2008, 12:17 AM
No of course not, but I would assume most women hating men who go to strip clubs because they are angry and take out their aggression by getting a free show would not be registered on a stripper forum.

Mr Punk, just because someone can afford something doesnt mean they want it, and i never ever implied that all rich guys are lonely and want to buy the company of a stripper. That is certainly not true.

Here is what I said again. "some guys can afford it and value a pretty girl's company that they would not be able to get otherwise."
I suggest you go back to one of your grade school English teachers or a logic teacher and have them clear this up for you. Just because you can afford something doesnt mean you want it. Some guys can afford it but dont want it. Some guys can afford it and DO want it. These are the guys I am talking about. You need A (money) to get B (company) But just because you HAVE A doesnt mean you will want B. Having A certainly does make it easy to get B though so if ever you did want B, having A would definitely help. You have to be an idiot to not get it after I have broken that down for you.

Mr Punk, if you do not have the hots for men than are you asexual or something? I mean clearly you disrespect and devalue women...so what gender is it that you like???

abcd, if you want a "reasonable price" you are going to have to deal with bad service from a bad quality person providing it. i suggest you hit up a homeless drug addicted hiv positive hooker who ran away from home at age 10 because her father was raping her and has no self worth and is so down on herself and life that she actually prostitutes herself for as little as 20 bucks, if you are looking for a "reasonable price." Sure some might call this exploitation, but you can just thnk of it as bargaining.

miabella
11-11-2008, 12:39 AM
you are so over your head, little pink puff....

miabella
11-11-2008, 12:53 AM
reasonable price for a dancer is whatever she can get the customer to pay. which in my dancing experience generally meant 30-100$ per song.

pinkpuff
11-11-2008, 01:02 AM
That is often incorrect. Most of the dances that I have gotten at reasonable prices have been very good. Some were excellent. Many times, I don't think that paying more than $10 per dance would have gotten me any more pleasure. I am not exploiting anyone. There have been many times when dancers (who I have bought dances from repeatedly) have initiated the dances at reasonable prices.
your standard of excellent is "she made me cum"
it doesnt include any standards for the dancers looks, smell, age, level of education, intellect, whether or not she has a home or lives on the street, whether or not she is a drug addict simply giving you a discount because she is desperate for her next fix, whether or not she is mentally ill, whether or not she used to be a man, etc etc. i dont get why you want a woman to touch you though if you think she is worth so little. dont get it at all.

mr_punk
11-11-2008, 07:10 AM
No of course not, but I would assume most women hating men who go to strip clubs because they are angry and take out their aggression by getting a free show would not be registered on a stripper forum.LOL...silly girl. i've been here for years. i watch stage shows for free all the time. of course, it puts me to sleep. but hey, it's a lot better than taking Ambien for insomnia.

Mr Punk, just because someone can afford something doesnt mean they want it, and i never ever implied that all rich guys are lonely and want to buy the company of a stripper. That is certainly not true.really? well, it kinda hard to tell given your short posting history. BTW, this one is a real knee slapper:

your standard of excellent is "she made me cum"
it doesnt include any standards for the dancers looks, smell, age, level of education, intellect, whether or not she has a home or lives on the street, whether or not she is a drug addict simply giving you a discount because she is desperate for her next fix, whether or not she is mentally ill, whether or not she used to be a man, etc etc.ROTFLMAO..you hear that guys? it not a simple exchange of time and money anymore. it's a effing date.

Mr Punk, if you do not have the hots for men than are you asexual or something? I mean clearly you disrespect and devalue women...so what gender is it that you like???what customer has the time to know one's sexual orientation these days? they're too busy giving strippers IQ tests and checking their FICO scores.

you are so over your head, little pink puff....oh, she has no idea. which is actually a good thing.

safado
11-11-2008, 09:23 AM
point taken, you think women are more worthless than an object. Guess that saying about women being priceless is completely false. Remind me again why you got to strip clubs? To degrade women? To upset them? To get back at them for rejecting you for so many years? You must be one of those guys who goes to a strip club (with a free entrance coupon) and sits at the bar staring for 6 hours, without moving. You get no lap dances and never tip the stage. This is your way of punishing us for doing something you could never do- make money off our looks.

You may want to become a spelling teacher instead of a stripper, you are good at spelling, however don't try to become any kind of psychological expert as you have no clue.

A piece of advise, if you want to make more money stripping you should limit what you say to the customers to "want a dance". If you say any more than that they will probably pick up on your vile attitude and not buy any dances from you.

Earl_the_Pearl
11-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Yeah, no kidding! I had some pretty solid stamina when dancing, but I would start to wilt after about the 40th lap dance in an evening.

The best LD don't involve dancing.}:D

dangerousdiva
11-12-2008, 02:18 PM
The best LD don't involve dancing.}:D

You're right! The best lap dances are when I sit tapping my nails watching the customer sleep/passed out waiting for the hour to close so I can collect my $500 :D

I know wrong forum but couldn't resist, there are two sides to every coin.

bsteve
11-12-2008, 10:48 PM
A Mercedes or a Rolex may be worth more than a stripper to you, safado, if and only if you consider the stripper to be something sub-human.

Uh, I think what safado meant, was that the SERVICE that the dancers provide is worth less then a Mercedes or a Rolly. And it's true: the service of a dancer may be worth 2 or 3 figs, whereas a MB is in 5 figs and a Rolly in upper 4 to 5 figs.

It has NOTHING to do with the worth of the stripper, but simply of the worth of her work.

bsteve
11-12-2008, 11:05 PM
No of course not, but I would assume most women hating men who go to strip clubs because they are angry and take out their aggression by getting a free show would not be registered on a stripper forum.

Uh, Pink', what makes you think that Punk, or anyone else here, are women hating men, or that they go to SCs to take out their aggression?

Do you consider customers in SCs to be misogynistic? Do you consider them to be real men, or do you think of them as just pathetic loosers who have to pay strangers for erotic experience?

And, just out of curiosity, how long have you been a dancer?

pinkpuff
11-13-2008, 05:37 AM
Uh, Pink', what makes you think that Punk, or anyone else here, are women hating men, or that they go to SCs to take out their aggression?

Do you consider customers in SCs to be misogynistic? Do you consider them to be real men, or do you think of them as just pathetic loosers who have to pay strangers for erotic experience?

And, just out of curiosity, how long have you been a dancer?
of course not. only the ones who haggle prices, act like cheap dickheads or say that dancers are not worth their "hard earned money" are women hating misogynists. If they liked women they would know that women are priceless and would think 20 bucks a song is a bargain, because women are worth so much more than that

JoeUnCool
11-13-2008, 09:25 AM
of course not. only the ones who haggle prices, act like cheap dickheads or say that dancers are not worth their "hard earned money" are women hating misogynists. If they liked women they would know that women are priceless and would think 20 bucks a song is a bargain, because women are worth so much more than that

..............remembers that there are some people that just can't be saved from themselves so deletes original message....................

Earl_the_Pearl
11-13-2008, 03:58 PM
I know wrong forum but couldn't resist, there are two sides to every coin.
A a pink ribbon in the blue room is always welcome.

Earl_the_Pearl
11-13-2008, 04:03 PM
If they liked women they would know that women are priceless and would think 20 bucks a song is a bargain, because women are worth so much more than that

What is a customer to do when there are 20 dancers and three customers? One would spend $60 to tip each $3 and that doesn't count over priced drinks.

If women are priceless what are men worth?

dangerousdiva
11-13-2008, 05:10 PM

That is not the majority of SC customers and if it is I would suggest you change clubs rather than tolerating it.

Dancers are not selling ourselves but our SERVICES. We are not selling our souls for $20/song, we are selling our services for three minutes for $20. If a dancers services are not worth $20/song to the customer then that's their prerogative. They still have free agency to pick and choose who they want to spend on. We are not entitled to their wallets because we're women (if they wanted that they would just stay home with wives/girlfriends).

Dancing isn't charity, just cause a customer enters the club does not mean they have to spend on each dancer equally. It's the free market.

I only get pissed if a customer parks in the SC and doesn't spend money on ANY of the dancers, then he's disrespecting us.

safado
11-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Uh, I think what safado meant, was that the SERVICE that the dancers provide is worth less then a Mercedes or a Rolly. And it's true: the service of a dancer may be worth 2 or 3 figs, whereas a MB is in 5 figs and a Rolly in upper 4 to 5 figs.

It has NOTHING to do with the worth of the stripper, but simply of the worth of her work.

That would be what I meant, I just did not feel like explaining. I would also like to add a used Ford Focus to the list of things that are worth more than the service provided by strippers.

pinkpuff
11-14-2008, 05:35 AM
That would be what I meant, I just did not feel like explaining. I would also like to add a used Ford Focus to the list of things that are worth more than the service provided by strippers.
then i suggest you give up women and go home and fuck your ford focus every night before you go to bed.

goddamn a fucking crappy american car worth more than women???i would never say that a car, much less a fucking CRAP of a car is worth more than a man, especially one i am attracted to and would want to spend time with. That is just fucking offensive.
whats next? the mcdonalds dollar menu is worth more than a lap dance? you might as well just say that if youre gonna compare a lap dance to a shitty car.
no wonder you complain about lap dance prices though, any guy who thinks a ford is worth anything must be broke. Look, we strippers pay our taxes so guys like you dont have to starve, might as well take advantage of it and head on to the welfare office to get your food stamps

grindonme
11-14-2008, 03:41 PM
then i suggest you give up women and go home and fuck your ford focus every night before you go to bed.

goddamn a fucking crappy american car worth more than women???i would never say that a car, much less a fucking CRAP of a car is worth more than a man, especially one i am attracted to and would want to spend time with. That is just fucking offensive.
whats next? the mcdonalds dollar menu is worth more than a lap dance? you might as well just say that if youre gonna compare a lap dance to a shitty car.
no wonder you complain about lap dance prices though, any guy who thinks a ford is worth anything must be broke. Look, we strippers pay our taxes so guys like you dont have to starve, might as well take advantage of it and head on to the welfare office to get your food stamps

If the subject is money, which it is, then yes a ford focus(est. $10k) is worth more than a lapdance (est. $20), if a stripper is offering lapdances for less than a McDonalds dollar menu item then thats one lapdance i'd have to pass on:P

safado
11-14-2008, 03:54 PM

Why are you so angry did one of your customers give you a bad review on the usasexguide or the erotic review, or are you one of those fat ugly dancers who can't make any money due to being fat and having a shitty attitude?

SassyPants
11-14-2008, 04:21 PM
thank you for clarifying, bsteve.

I guess what I'm trying to impress upon you is that once you start haggling prices of LDs with strippers, that's belittling the price she has had to put on her services which in turn could affect her own worth. I just think it's disrespectful to ask a woman to lower her price; she sets that price for a reason so honor it and respect it. If you find someone who offers it for less, good for you!

bsteve
11-15-2008, 01:57 AM
thank you for clarifying, bsteve.

I guess what I'm trying to impress upon you is that once you start haggling prices of LDs with strippers, that's belittling the price she has had to put on her services which in turn could affect her own worth. I just think it's disrespectful to ask a woman to lower her price; she sets that price for a reason so honor it and respect it. If you find someone who offers it for less, good for you!

Although I never negotiate the price of a lap dance, or a VIP room, I certainly view services provided by dancers as negotiable. When a person is in sales, be it in a strip club, or elsewhere, the person should expect to be asked to lower the rate. I ask for a discount at a number of places. And I get asked for a discount for my work as well.

Nobody likes to be asked to lower her/his price. Nobody. But in our society a seller should be prepared for it. :'(

pinkpuff
11-15-2008, 03:29 AM
Although I never negotiate the price of a lap dance, or a VIP room, I certainly view services provided by dancers as negotiable. When a person is in sales, be it in a strip club, or elsewhere, the person should expect to be asked to lower the rate. I ask for a discount at a number of places. And I get asked for a discount for my work as well.

Nobody likes to be asked to lower her/his price. Nobody. But in our society a seller should be prepared for it. :'(
in that case we should always start high and quote ourselves higher than we are willing to work for. unfortunately a lot of clubs set the rates for us, and so it is very offensive to try to haggle down a rate which we didnt pick to begin with and which most of us already feel is too low

crizgolfer
11-15-2008, 02:51 PM
$20 for a lapdance is starting high

Dude...I really want to club with you...you must be the life of the party.

Earl_the_Pearl
11-15-2008, 08:56 PM
We need
http://img1.priceline.com/pcln/gbl/Priceline_NegotiatorJab_1024x768.jpg