PDA

View Full Version : gothic/dark music

Pages : [1] 2

sin69
11-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Anyone have any sugestions?I'm trying to update my playlist and I'm drawing a blank.

scarymary77
11-02-2008, 11:17 PM
is this for work or personal use?

MsClaireVoyant
11-02-2008, 11:31 PM
I don't think it's gothic but sort of dark, I love The End is the Beginning is the End by the smashing pumpkins. It's a hot as hell song, soo dark and sexy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OzyH1VzDIA&feature=related

^Don't pay attention to whatever is in the vid, but thats the song.

sin69
11-02-2008, 11:59 PM
it's for work

scarymary77
11-03-2008, 12:13 AM
slick idiot- xcess (remix from graver's paradise cd version)
siouxsie & the banshees- red light
concrete blonde- bloodletting
depeche mode- dead of night
cure- lullaby
12 rounds- where fools go
love and rockets- no big deal
love and rockets- so alive
chameleons uk- swamp thing (not sure if it's stripperish, just a personal fave)

if you're willing to do industrial...
revolting cocks- crackin up
bile (check this band out, pretty cool)
electric hellfire club- light my fire
lab animals- angeldust (warning: cd is out of print)
prick- animal
slick idiot- lazy
genitorturers- flesh is the law

i could go on and on...

UV69
11-03-2008, 08:31 PM
If you want some real goth go for

Combichrist, Wolfsheim, Sisters of Mercy, And One, Dead MilkMan, Funker Vogt, Voltaire, She Wants Revenge, KMFDM, Wumpscut, Zeromancer, Crucifrom Injection, Apoptygma Berzerk, Einsturzende Neubauten, Covenant....so much more out there.

My friend who was/is a dancer that worked with me Dj's for all the major goth clubs and on http://www.radiogolgotha.com/ the largest goth station on the web.

tempest666
11-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Thrill kill kult, and within temptation are two of my favorites

Lovely Ush
11-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Type O Negative - Black No. 1

Type O Negative - Black No. 2

Type O Negative - Blood & Fire (out of the ashes mix)

Echo & the Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar

The Cure - Lullaby

The Cure - Fascination Street

Kommunity FK - Something Inside Me Has Died (Original Version)

Spahn Ranch - Strange Days

Electric Hellfire Club - Incubus (Leather Strip Remix)

Leather Strip - Lullaby (The Cure Cover)

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Sexy Sucker

august
11-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Peter Murphy
Jesus and the Mary Chain
The Swans
Joy Division
The Lords of the New Church

HOTHOTHOT
11-05-2008, 06:53 AM
i find some of a perfect circles stuff to be quite dark.

BIGJosh
11-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Ok...this stuff is NOT GOTH(INDUSTRIAL yes, goth no)

Com
bichrist,Wolfsheim, And One, Funker Vogt, Voltaire, She Wants Revenge, KMFDM, Wumpscut, Zeromancer, Crucifrom Injection, Apoptygma Berzerk, Einsturzende Neubauten, Covenant....so much more out there.

ALL of this is "industrial" not goth. Good bands in their own right, but not goth, as I still spin (occasionally) & this is the stuff I spin. This kinda stuff has a more "harder-sorta industrial type" sound to it.

THIS stuff is considered "goth/darkwave/dark 80s":

Sisters of mercy, lords of the new church, depeche mode, the cure, siouxsie & the banshees, bauhaus/peter murphy/love & rockets, Clan of Xymox, Chameleons,tones on tail, the smiths, the virgin prunes,fadgadget, mission uk, christian death, bella morte, Incubus Succubus,the Shroud, Nick Cave & the badseeds, the church, Echo & the bunnymen, etc.

Stick to those kind of groups, and you'll be fine. I wish more folks would get into this wonderful music.

fatale
11-06-2008, 11:16 AM
i agree. she did say gothic/DARK, though so maybe she is open to industrial, etc.
i wish i had a DJ like you. sisters of mercy represent!

perfect circle - magdalena (listen to the lyrics)
and i love celldweller - frozen

UV69
11-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Oh PLEASE Gothic Industrial gets played at all the Goth Clubs, fetish Parties, on Goth stations, and on the pages of every other hott goth chick I know.

Sorry, but Depeche Mode -Cure- NIN is just the soft mainstream 80s stuff out there.

Maybe to some thats all that is goth, but not to me. There's that soft Simths goth and then there is hardcore Goth which I'm all about.

Anyhow since it seems Industrial is to hard for Goth by DJ Josh's standard(verses my fav Goth DJ --DJ SIN) I'll add some other Goth ? names to the list like HIM, Infromation Society, Portish Head, VNV Nation, Danzig , Dead Can Dance, Mistfits, Dead Kennedys, System of A Down, Iggy Pop..ect..ect and as much as I like that stuff

But I'll stick to my Suicide Commando and Alien Sex Fiend

madmonk
11-07-2008, 12:06 AM
this thread gives me hope. it is about time that dancers dance to dark and sexy music. also check out votaire, rozz williams, lacuna coil, kidney thieves.God i am getting a chub just typing about this}:D

BIGJosh
11-07-2008, 01:04 AM
i agree. she did say gothic/DARK, though so maybe she is open to industrial, etc.
i wish i had a DJ like you. sisters of mercy represent!

Aww thanks dollface. Like i said, "goth" music is so wonderful, it's not for "freaks", just good darker music is all.

ALL of that industrial stuff listed earlier is wonderful in it's own right. Not a question of who is right or wrong. Moreso, I want this person to know(become educated) on the differences between what is harder more "industrial type" music, and what's "darker".

Oh PLEASE Gothic Industrial gets played at all the Goth Clubs, fetish Parties, on Goth stations, and on the pages of every other hott goth chick I know.

You're correct! However, she didnt ask for "industrial" sher asked for goth music, I was simply pointing out the differences between the 2.

If you asked me to play something industrial? I would probably spin stuff like: Throbbing Gristle/VNV Nation/Combichrist/Etc.

If you asked for Goth/darkwave/dark 80s(there is a difference my dear trust me :)), I would play stuff like I mentioned. Alien Sex Fiend is goth, Information Society is somewhat goth(maybe stuff that wasn't on the radio), Joy Division is goth.

VNV Nation/NIN are, (early NIN-like the entire Pretty Hate Machine-might be goth, but some of the stuff you listed is) "industrial"...but no biggie. Any die hard goth fan(at least the ones I know) would laugh you out of the building and probably never allow you to play any "goth/industrial" music again if you played System of a Down @ a goth club. They're not, a much harder rock? yes, not goth. HIM isn't really a goth band either, they're like Evanesence: NOT GOTH. Commercial goth? maybe.

We're not here to argue who's right or who's wrong, and you've mentioned some great bands/music as well. But, like alot of todays music, alot of goth music has different genre's. Goth/Industrial are just 2. Because we can also consider some of the stuff we've mentioned as "Electro", or "electroclash". See? we're getting too technical now.

BIGJosh
11-07-2008, 02:23 AM
Just to add to this thread a bit, I found one of my old goth/industrial playlists from a club I spun @ back in '07.........lots of good goth/industrial stuff here(all of the stuff in my first set is all goth, except for the NIN track):

Monday - June 11 - 2007
dj bigjosh:

Ministry - Effigy
March Violets - Turn to the Sky
Flock of Seaguls - Messages
The The - This is the Day
Flesh for Lulu - I Go Crazy
Siouxsie & the Banshees - Cities in Dust (Extended)
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Hand on Heart
Joy Division - Transmission
Morrison, Patricia - Reflection
Visage - Fade to Grey (7" version)
Echo & the Bunnymen - Do it Clean
Nine Inch Nails - Ringfinger
Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again
[song request] The Church - Milky Way
Camouflage - The Great Commandment
Sisters of Mercy - Could be the One

dj Pierre:
Wumpscut - Thorns
Micro Chip League - New York (Razormaid Mix)
The Hood - Salvation! Have You Said Your Prayers Today
[song request] Book of Love - Pretty Boys and Pretty Girls
Eurythmics - Love is a Stranger
[band request] Pet Shop Boys - It's a Sin
[band request] New Order - Subculture
[song request] Talk Talk - It's My Life (12" Mix)
[song request] Sisters of Mercy - Ribbons
[band request] Esplendor Geometrico - Al Giabr
[band request] Front 242 - Don't Crash
[band request] Corpus Delicti - Atmosphere
[song request] Human League - Seconds

dj bigjosh:
Q Lazzarus - Good Bye Horses (remix)
Echo & the Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar
Alphaville - Big in Japan
[song request] Gerard McMann - Cry Little Sister (Theme from The Lost Boys)
[song request] Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence
[band request] Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
The Cure - A Forest (Extended)
Romeo Void - Never Say Never
Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf
[song request] Sisters of Mercy - More
Smiths, The - How Soon is Now?
[band request] Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up

dj Pierre:
Bigod 20 - Like a Prayer
Underworld - Cowgirl
[band request] Funker Vogt - Thanks for Nothing
[band request] Project Pitchfork - Conjure
[band request] Hocico - Odio en el Alma (Dirty Mix)
[band request] KMFDM - Welcome Liebeslied (DJRAF Edit)
Frontline Assembly - Digital Tension Dimentia (12" Version)
Pankow - Me & My Ding Dong (Remixed and edited by Joseph Watt)
Apotheosis - O Fortuna (Apocalypse Chorus Mix)

I lean more towards the older goth/darkwave stuff than anything else.

sin69
11-07-2008, 02:42 AM
thank you all for the wonderful suggestions.please by all means keep them coming as I'm always looking for new stuff.

UV69
11-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Gothic industrail is goth(there is a whole station devoted to it and it is the largest goth station worldwide) as for what I mentioned on that sec list some were ? goth just to blend in with what seems to be refferenced as goth and you seem limited to in yr defination of it - however I don't care if you would play any of my request or not (Dracula's Daughter is much more my style) However DJ Josh you are not educating anyone by saying Goth Industrail doesn't exist.

On yr own playlist the other DJ played some of the groups I mentioned in my orginal list you called "industrail not goth". Some of which isn't industrail at all.

However I'm not going to debate what you see as goth verse what I do-exspecailly since you mixed my list up and cut and paste things in ways that shows me you didn't get what I was saying . Anyhow we each have our prefference that doesn't really include some of the others taste in it.

I can agree to dissagree.

Anyhow to add some song titles to some of the artist mentioned that i enjoy

Alice-Sisters of Mercy
Kiss-London under Midnite
Get you Closer-And One
tear you apart-She Wants Revenge
Walk the Line-Alien Sex Fiend
Once in a lifetime-Wolfsheim
Forever-Burderschaft

I'll post some more later.

Pretty_Penny
11-08-2008, 12:22 AM
lol the gothic music request thread turned pretentious

lololololololololololol

oh. oh the irony. it hurts.

BIGJosh
11-09-2008, 04:55 AM
Gothic industrail is goth(there is a whole station devoted to it and it is the largest goth station worldwide) as for what I mentioned on that sec list some were ? goth just to blend in with what seems to be refferenced as goth and you seem limited to in yr defination of it - however I don't care if you would play any of my request or not (Dracula's Daughter is much more my style) However DJ Josh you are not educating anyone by saying Goth Industrail doesn't exist.

On yr own playlist the other DJ played some of the groups I mentioned in my orginal list you called "industrail not goth". Some of which isn't industrail at all.

However I'm not going to debate what you see as goth verse what I do-exspecailly since you mixed my list up and cut and paste things in ways that shows me you didn't get what I was saying . Anyhow we each have our prefference that doesn't really include some of the others taste in it.

I can agree to dissagree.

Anyhow to add some song titles to some of the artist mentioned that i enjoy

Alice-Sisters of Mercy
Kiss-London under Midnite
Get you Closer-And One
tear you apart-She Wants Revenge
Walk the Line-Alien Sex Fiend
Once in a lifetime-Wolfsheim
Forever-Burderschaft

I'll post some more later.

Its....London AFTER Midnight.....no biggie though

Huh? I totally understood what you said, even in your post...I just C&P'd to explain which music is goth and which is industrial from your list. The 2 genre's go hand in hand really. There is a difference between the two, which was what I was trying to point out, not trying to be mean.

I think she got it nevertheless.

Goth/Darkwave/Dark 80s/Industrial/EBM all pretty much go together and are all pretty much played during any "goth night". again, was just trying to point out which genre was whcih and so forth.

sin69
11-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Please do not argue in my thread.i was just looking for a few suggestions so I'm not so bored at work.As long as the songs are generally evil/dark/sexy I'm happy with them.

UV69
11-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Under after lol I know the diff, but thanks for pointing out my mistake. I am so mentally dislexic when I type it is kind of funny what comes out of it.

Anyhow there is no agruement. Josh is right on that a Goth nite will play many different genres. I really couldn't point out what defines Synthpop or anything like that.

If you want more to add to yr playlist
Dead Stars -Covenant
panzermensch-and one
are also good 1's

Also it maybe some1 thread, but it's a definately goth thing to agrue over music so if you ask for input on it expect a few takes on it

CherryBomb954
11-14-2008, 03:19 PM
hey sin.......

Just discovered a kick-ass internet radio station the other day. http://www.realindustrialradio.com

I have discovered so many good songs on there. When I listen I just write them down then go download them off of LimeWire....I've already made 2 cd's.

Lovely Ush
11-14-2008, 03:58 PM
My friend TommyT does the Cyberage radio show, check it out.

http://www.cyberage.cx/

http://www.myspace.com/cyberageradio

spartaca
11-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Since i'm English, grew up in the 80s and went to see Sisters of Mercy, The Mission & Fields of the Nephilim in my youth can i claim the big goth thread ownership and allow Sin69 to get a nice useful thread back? :D

Sin - The Cure, The Mission, Sisters all have infinitely danceable songs - not sure i'd dance to Nephilim unless you want to make everyone run and hide for days... ;D

sinthiakittykat
11-14-2008, 07:30 PM
UV69, we seem to have similar taste in music!

I would like to add- a lot of times people will get into goth, but leave the industrial scene completely undiscovered. There are many songs that bring energy to the club like combichrist, noisuf-x, modulate, and suicide comando, but it can also deliver a sexy seductive beat when the crowd doesn't seem like they would embrace the heavy stuff.

BIGJosh
11-15-2008, 02:14 AM
Under after lol I know the diff, but thanks for pointing out my mistake. I am so mentally dislexic when I type it is kind of funny what comes out of it.

Dont worry about it, I do that ALL the time too, LOL. Just didnt want her to ask the dj to find this, and he couldn't due to it being misspelled y'know? (It happens believe me, one letter off, or misspelled and something doesnt come up).

Anyhow there is no agruement. Josh is right on that a Goth nite will play many different genres. I really couldn't point out what defines Synthpop or anything like that. LO< neither can I dollface...I dont get all the "genre's" they have now.

If you want more to add to yr playlist
Dead Stars -Covenant
panzermensch-and one
are also good 1's

Oooohhh Great jams indeed. Try these as well:

Peter Murphy-Cuts You Up
Type O Negative-Black #1
Q Lazzarus-Goodbye Horses
Echo & the Bunnymen-The Cutter
The Smiths-Hand in Glove

Also it maybe some1 thread, but it's a definately goth thing to agrue over music so if you ask for input on it expect a few takes on it

Yes maam.:D :)

Wintre
02-14-2009, 03:12 AM
lol the gothic music request thread turned pretentious

lololololololololololol

oh. oh the irony. it hurts.

lmfao...seriously

I remember when I very first started the dj used to play Prince of E-Ville by Combichrist, where one of the lines is "you're so gothic pretentious"...it was hard not to laugh at myself up there clad in black lace and knee high boots.

I'm a big fan of dancing to Skinny Puppy myself. When I first started I cared more about "actual" goth music, until it took me a while to realize customers don't have a clue and I should care about what's more appealing to the masses.

As much as I'm all for post punk, at work I tend to lean more towards the club goth music, even if I'm not too crazy for it in the real world.

Vikki Vyle
02-15-2009, 06:51 PM
I'm not going to analize the deffinition of goth, EBM, darkwave, ect...
Check out bands like BlutEngel, Tragic Black, Beborn Beton, Demnoid 13, BLOOD, eishbrecher, Schwarz Stein, 2 bullet, Auto-Mod (new stuff), Front 242, System Syn, Havjobb, Informatik, Icon of Coil, London After Midnight, and the rest I'm sure you can google or get off myspace pages. I included some jrock and German bands since America is lacking in music creativity these days.

Belladonna R
03-23-2009, 10:48 PM
this thread gives me hope. it is about time that dancers dance to dark and sexy music. also check out votaire, rozz williams, lacuna coil, kidney thieves.God i am getting a chub just typing about this}:D

what of voltaires could you possibly dance too?

Vesper
03-27-2009, 09:34 PM
The 69 Eyes: song Waisting the Dawn, whole Blessed Be album...

PoleSiren
04-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Ok, I have to pipe in here for a second about the goth versus industrial thing.

Most of those bands mentioned by UV69 are EBM (standing for Electronic Body Music) and they are a subsection of goth. Just as goth has split into cyber, old school, romantic, etc...

For work?...I would suggest looking at some VNV Nation (which is EBM).
Songs: Standing
Beloved
Forsaken

or covenant: Tears in Rain.

Good luck with your choices!

Oh and for general "darker", I love any cover by Marilyn Manson and a great deal by the Deftones. Try their cover of "No ordinary Love". And Snake RIver Conspiracy has an awesome cover of "Love Song".

pixierocksonthepole
04-03-2009, 06:46 PM
^^^ Marilyn Manson is a little over done excet for soem really old things from him and a few songs from Golden Age Of Grotesque and the song of the oldies that is the best is Dope Hats. And Deftones is played out as well.

PoleSiren
04-04-2009, 12:16 AM
I guess every club is different. Where I am, I"m the only one dancing to that stuff. Everything else is techno, top 40, old school rock (but that's really only one girl too) and the occasional latin music.

I get a lot of thank you's for my music choices, especially from the bouncers who are tired of everything else!

pixierocksonthepole
04-06-2009, 05:01 AM
Bouncers usually will thank the girls that dance to anything different than the norm its common. Trust me. I danced to a lot of music most people didn't know to hear in a strip club because Marilyn Manson is reall the "norm" rock for any club lol. No offense meant though!

PoleSiren
04-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Oh, none taken. It's about whatever works right?! I always get a great reaction from tito and tarantula: "After Dark" and "Strange Face of Love". The first one is the song that Salma Hayek does the snake dance to in "From Dusk Till Dawn" and the other one is from Desperado. They aren't Goth, but they are great sexy, dark -ish songs that aren't heard a whole lot (I think!). Great for third song.

savannah_jordan
04-07-2009, 03:27 PM
not really a suggestion but i love that other are into the darker music. I have Rob Zombie's House of 1000 corpses as my 'feature song'. I thought people would run out the door from it. It is kinda gory. But there are so many people that come up to me saying they love the song. I also have typo negative Christian Woman. The song that I did for my try out was Marylin Manson's Sweet Dreams.

But then I also dance to Jimi Hendrix and Led Zepplin. So i'm kinda all over the place.

SerenaSin
04-19-2009, 06:42 PM
a girl at my club was dancing to "Stripped" by Rammstein the other night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX3fn5wrXuY

HailToTheBoob
10-12-2009, 02:38 PM
I just discovered this hugely popular Norwegian group... Sirenia. They have changed the lead female singer constantly, but the latest album is great. Path to Decay, The Mind Maelstrom, and Winterborn77 are awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouZQ7rgAq-I&feature=fvw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirenia_(band)

Juno
10-14-2009, 02:30 AM
a girl at my club was dancing to "Stripped" by Rammstein the other night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX3fn5wrXuY

Nice!! Also, has anyone mentioned Jack Off Jill yet? Not really sure what genre to lump that under, but that's some tasty stuff nonetheless. I'm addicted to that "Document" song by Assemblage 23. That's more EBM, though. Ahh well.

Not sure if it's dark enough, but it's worth a gander:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o70Pb-0dJE&feature=related

LadyMoon
10-14-2009, 08:48 AM
I just discovered this hugely popular Norwegian group... Sirenia.Talking about Norwegian bands, don't forget Tristania (they're still okay but I think they used to be better). Not maybe for dancing but listening. For some reason I have this thing for bands that mix clear and pure female vocals with death metal type vocals. (If you happen to have that thing, too, you might want to check for example Battlelore on Youtube.)

HailToTheBoob
10-15-2009, 05:52 AM
Talking about Norwegian bands, don't forget Tristania (they're still okay but I think they used to be better). Not maybe for dancing but listening. For some reason I have this thing for bands that mix clear and pure female vocals with death metal type vocals. (If you happen to have that thing, too, you might want to check for example Battlelore on Youtube.)

Sirenia was started by the guy from Tristania!

Thanks for the other lead.

I also like the new group UnSun. They are a branch off also off a popular polish goth metal group. The lead singer is hot enough to be a dancer! At least half of the music is not bad.

Stripper Hacks
10-23-2009, 12:06 AM
Was just going to start a thread asking about some new metal or industrial music to dance to. So any particular songs are appreciated.

I like a lot of techno'y and off the wall stuff like Razed in Black, some KMFDM, Combichrist, Volbeat (Metal/psychobilly), whatever is upbeat and dance like and a little on the dark side.

Not so much into VNV Nation (except one song don't know the name) or NIN (played out!) no more Rammstein...

Any suggestions?

Norwegien metal is strictly for home. Not the club. ;)

Pretty_Penny
10-23-2009, 09:44 AM
^I dance to "this shit will fuck you up" by combichrist.

Also:

Lords of Acid - I sit on acid, pussy
Thrill Kill Kult - Sex on wheels, after the flesh (if you can get away with that)
Tricky - excess, you don't wanna (I know it's not exactly what you're talking about, but I love those songs.. you can find them both on youtube)
Apoptygma Berzerk - Love Never Dies (the intro is a little super-vampy-gothic.. but it can work)
Die Warzau - Suck It Up
Delerium - Euphoria
Pigface - Mind Your Own Business (it's really weird, so it might not go over well, but I heart it)
Revolting Cocks - Cover of "do you think I'm sexy"

That's all I can think of now. I know a lot of it is "old" but ...so am I. lol Maybe I'll post more later.

HailToTheBoob
10-27-2009, 02:35 PM
I can see dancing to Delirium for sure.

Agree with the old post about covenant - Tears in Rain

awesome song!

Pretty_Penny
10-27-2009, 09:52 PM
^"after hours" is a good song too, covenant.

Qadesh
12-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Ah.. this is taking me back...
Prob my favorite song to dance to of all time is Lucretia My Reflection by The Sisters of Mercy. Probably kind of cliche but I also used to love dancing to Nemesis by Shreikback, Shaving My Neck by Gene Loves Jezebel, Pagan Love Song by The Virgin Prunes, Dark Entries by Bauhaus, etc... It just depends on your mood and what time of the night it is, though. I wouldn't advise going up to Sparks by Faith an the Muse (though at the right time this is a fun song to dance to, as well) during peak hours on a Sat. night when you're in a spunky mood and tying to keep the crowd going... :)
My best advise if you're wanting new music (or at least new to you) is to check out compilations. I know it's kinda old fashioned (it's what we used to do back when I was in highschool lol) but it works.
Anyway, good luck with all of your musical endeavors!

dlabtot
12-17-2009, 09:13 PM
cradle of thorns - the river flows with ice, flesh

AzAzn
01-11-2010, 07:02 PM
http://www.ebm-radio.com/ has free live streaming music and you don't have to register either. I hate registering for "free" stuff. I did register here though *snicker* lol

OliviaTheGreatest
03-07-2010, 11:03 PM
have you tried Marilyn Manson?? I'd try his Golden Age of Grotesque album.I'd totally zone out on stage and like go into my sexual zone and it helped a lot with the stage fright for my first few stage dances!! hmm....Eat Me, Drink Me by Manson is great. A little slower, but "Are You the Rabbit?" and "You Me and the Devil Makes Three" are two really awesome songs! I was and still am an avid Manson fan since 15. But basically Marilyn Manson is seriously BAD ASS stripping music. Ask for Manson-it'd be sure to be a winner.

Let me think Seether, A Perfect Circle, of course Rob Zombie (he has a song dubbed Pussy Liquor tee hee) and NIN (every club has Pretty Hate Machine and The Downward Spiral albums!) If you have to, make your own compilation. Try Depeche Mode, The Smiths, The Psychedelic Furs even (dunno how "dark" or "goth" you'd dub the last two!! haha...just ideas)

hope i was of any help!