PDA

View Full Version : Far's "Pony" (Ginuwine cover)

MeowMixxx
11-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Soooooo good! I will be dancing to this, oh yes I will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0-a8TIKWAc

happygiggles
11-15-2008, 08:56 PM
it's kinda hot

Harlow
11-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Well it's cool. I dug the original!

trixforyou327
01-06-2009, 04:38 PM
actually heard it on a rock radio station, took me forever to find it. going to use it for my audition! love it <3

tRoUbLeMaKeR
03-21-2009, 10:08 AM
I was wondering why no one had posted about this...guess I missed this thread....this song is my current fav to dance to! Super sexiness!!

TTiger
03-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Tonight i'll have one of my girls dancing on that song :p

baby Q
03-24-2009, 07:19 PM
this song disappoints me. i think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Far is a band that has been around since the '90's, one of the original emo before emo became such a sad trend, and that they sold-out to make a come back. i doubt a lot of people have even heard of them until this song came out. i'm not talking shit about the people that like this remix, but i really did loved this band and i'm so disappointed that they decided to make a comeback using this song. hell, the original is the better version.

Blue_Dust_Bunny
03-24-2009, 07:28 PM
i'm so disappointed that they decided to make a comeback using this song. hell, the original is the better version.

I don't really think a band sells out just because they want to do a remake...in fact remakes are usually very respectable because the band was able to re-invent the song in a new way. Plus, a comeback leads to more exposure and people willing to appreciate a band's older stuff.

But maybe I don't have a right to say anything because I'm one of those people that have never heard of them until recently.

- Oh, and I also love dancing to this song. Makes me some good tips too

MeowMixxx
03-26-2009, 01:27 PM
this song disappoints me. i think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Far is a band that has been around since the '90's, one of the original emo before emo became such a sad trend, and that they sold-out to make a come back. i doubt a lot of people have even heard of them until this song came out. i'm not talking shit about the people that like this remix, but i really did loved this band and i'm so disappointed that they decided to make a comeback using this song. hell, the original is the better version.

I saw this band many times, many years ago so I def. know where you're coming from. I don't know, I was just so happy to see them back. I don't think they were consciously trying to "sell out" per se but just enjoying being a band and making music together again and doing a silly cover that some people happened to like.

she sells sanctuary
03-31-2009, 11:07 AM
like the original.

do not like the cover. it's eh.