PDA

View Full Version : Some good: L.A./Hollyweird/ So Cal clubs to work in?

BIGJosh
11-16-2008, 05:00 AM
May be going back to Cali soon(pardon the LL joke:D ), So Cal to be exact, and was wondering if there are any good clubs for me to go check out for work? I am still djing, and was wondering if there are any busy clubs out there? I've heard about SR by the Airport, and the Larry Flynt Hustler place(is that still in Garden Grove off the 405?), are those 2 still busy? any recommendations?

Thanks.

MauMau
12-29-2008, 10:00 PM
i'd like to hear what people have to say about this too - i'm looking for a new club in this area also.

lopaw
12-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Just FYI - there is no SR by LAX. The closest one is in Torrance, and that's about 10 miles away.

Dieguteteufelin
01-03-2009, 10:54 AM
I don't know about the one in Torrance, but when i worked the one in Downtown I wasn't too happy with it. Same gripe everywhere nowadays, but the guys were too touchy and there wasn't enough money.

Doesn't help when there's a super aggressive dancer slamming her crotch into guys faces on stage.

I'd avoid the one Downtown unless you're into super agressive hustle (or unless the dancer crowd has cleaned up over the past 6 months... which I doubt)

Thora
01-07-2009, 02:18 PM
There really aren't especially since they do not allow alcohol. Cheetahs is bikini only and I think Crazy Girls is too!

I worked one day at the Wet Spot/Exposed. It was terrible.