PDA

View Full Version : Swings???

Razzle
11-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Has anyone here ever used one? I've been researching and found one I think looks super comfy and like great fun. Love Swings R Us... check it out and tell me what you think from a guy's perspective.

My hubby hates it when his hands go numb during missionary and he's holding his body weight up from the bed.

Thought it might make for a great christmas gift. :D

bsteve
11-22-2008, 11:19 PM
First of all, let me congratulate you on being a very thoughtful wife. The vast majority of women scour the malls, scratching their heads what to give their husbands for Christmas, birthday, anniversary, or whatever. Such women get toolboxes, or wineracks, or gold cufflinks, or a book about a hobby of his, or a personalized coffee mug, or go and knit sweaters, or arrange photoalbums of his family, or whatever she believe his is going to appreciate. No guy really gives a shit about any of that; if he needs it, he already bought it. But guys just smile and act all happy just like when a parent gets a Cheerios picture from their 4-year old. If a woman really wants to give something to her husband that he really would appreciate, she needs to look no further than between her legs. He is really lucky to have you for his wife.

Second of all, there are a great variety of swings available; you may want to post a picture or a link to the one you are thinking about.

Thirdly, although we never did buy a swing, the majority of similar devices that we've bought ended up back of the closet. Most restraining devices are simply too tough on the skin; scarfs, bandanas, neckties work better then nylon webbing found in most swings.

Fourthly, using devices such as swings during each session (or did I misread your post?) would be a hassle. Use the swing once a month, but not every other day.

Good luck!

Razzle
11-23-2008, 02:57 PM
Well thanks for the compliment. I aim to please :) And this may be something we both enjoy.

The swing I'm looking at can be found here...

http://www.loveswingsrus.com/

looks quite comfy! I'm not sure how to post a photo.

I think for sure it wouldn't be pulled out daily or anything... but might make for a nice add on for those longer sessions.

MoetATL07
11-23-2008, 07:22 PM
My friend has a swing she got it for a gift for her husband and they like it.

threlayer
11-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Variety helps, but attitude helps more. Looks like you have this.

JayATee
11-27-2008, 02:38 AM
I've been dying to get one of these for the longest time! Thanks for the site!!! ;D