PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Christmas songs?

retiredangel
12-20-2008, 05:13 PM
I did try to search but am in need of some sexy Christmas songs to dance to,husband has requested I dust off my platforms and polish up the pole for a little Holiday dance and I'm clueless about music with little time to prep!

What do you have handy in your mix of "songs to get Elves and men in red" all hot and bothered? ;)

TIA and Happy Holidays! Hoping if his dance is good I'll get a special present,LOL!

Brooklynn06
12-20-2008, 06:45 PM
How about Joss Stone L-O-V-E?? It would would well for valentine's day too.....but makes me think of christmas!

wikidlittlegirl
12-20-2008, 07:08 PM
1. Baby, It's Cold Outside(Vanessa Williams and Bobby Caldwell) 2. Please Come Home for Christmas(Aaron Neville) 3. Snowflakes Of Love(Toni Braxton) 4. Wishes(Kenny G) 5. The Mistletoe Jam(Everybody Kiss Somebody)(Brenda White-King and Luther Vandross) 6. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas(Gloria Estefan) 7. I'll Be Home For Christmas(Dean Martin) 8. Santa Baby(Eartha Kitt with Henri Rene and His Orchestra) 9. I Love The Winter Weather/I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm(Tony Bennett 10. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?(Diana Krall featuring the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra) 11. Blue Christmas(Elvis Presley) 12. Merry Christmas, Baby(Christina Aguilera featuring Dr. John)

I found a whole CD on amazone ;D
heres the link
http://www.amazon.com/Sexy-Christmas-Various-Artists/dp/B001AII4UO

Djoser
12-21-2008, 03:23 AM
If he likes rock, you can't beat AC/DC 'Mistress for Christmas', though not everyone thinks of that as being sexy. If he likes AC/DC, though, he will be yours to do with as you please...

retiredangel
12-21-2008, 08:06 AM
Thank y'all bunches!!!

I DO love AC/DC and the others will be wonderful to try out as well...

Appreciate the input!