PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Area Clubs

DJSlider
12-29-2008, 02:07 PM
What are the clubs in the tampa area worth checking out? I'm on the road again and time to check south. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks Slider

Nakita Kash
01-02-2009, 03:14 PM
If you are looking to work any where, I don't know who is hiring but at least 1/2 the clubs in the area need better djs!

Tony Batman
01-04-2009, 01:11 AM
Maybe I sould un retire from the club... and come back to Tampa and kick up some dirt... Make some jokes.

Its suppose to be fun right??

Big Rich
01-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Most of the clubs in Tampa haven't been doing too great lately. Some clubs are busy on weekends, but getting the good shifts at those clubs are pretty tough. There just hasn't been enough people with disposable income to spend at all the clubs in the Tampa Bay area. However, this will all change during the week of Superbowl. I've had calls from people Myrtle Beach to Miami looking for work. They know that week will be mega money. But I know they plan on just coming in for Superbowl and quitting afterward.

Even though Tampa's spending at adult clubs has been on a steady decline, Pasco county has seen an increase in traffic (its about an hour north of Tampa) due to their full nude & full liquor clubs. Again, this should change as well. South East Showclubs is about to open Emperors of Tampa. With 2 clubs in one location, 1 side will be a full liquor topless bar, the other side will be a full nude juice bar. So one cover will get customers into both sides, girls will be able to cross over. It should end up being the busiest club after the opening.

And yes, I will be working there. :D

~Big Rich

Tony Batman
01-04-2009, 03:24 AM
Enjoy that Big Rich, Let us know how it goes, It will be interesting to see how that goes..

I am sure good shifts are hard to find right now with the economy the way it is.. In the Valley here in California, things are on that same slowdown and good scenes are hard for the girls to find too..

Let's hope for a better year for all....

DJSlider
01-04-2009, 02:00 PM
I will be coming down there within the next week or so.... didn't even realize the Superbowl was gonna be there til after I had decided it as my destination! Maybe somewhere on a subconcious level but it wasn't my determining factor! So if anyone has any ideas where to start I would really really really appreciate it. I'm gonna be showing up ready to work immediately.... won't have any goof off time need to work now thats why I'm leaving this town.... no work Thanks

michele11
01-04-2009, 04:00 PM
You wont be able to walk in and dj in tampa during superbowl. Most clubs in tampa the djs have been there for years and they are the ones going to be getting the superbowl shifts. Even the swing shift djs wont be scheduled during tht time the vets will and I dont know about these girls saying you cant get hired on prime shifts believe me if your hot enough you can. Tke it from someone whos lived in tampa bay for years and who travels and works in top clubs and works the good shifts.

Tony Batman
01-04-2009, 09:24 PM
I do agree with Michele on that one... Its wrong and unfair to the girls that bust ass all year long. Butttttt.........

If your hot and a good money maker, you will get on shift somewhere. A manager wants the top girls during the peak time right?

Just be one of those top girls....LOL... Easy right ?

LOL

DJSlider
01-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Well don't know how "hot" I am.... lol don't think my "hotness" matters anyway, it's my voice I work with not my body!!! And I have the voice of a GOD or so I've been told lol

Tony Batman
01-07-2009, 03:46 AM
LOL..... I think I have talked to once, one late night then

Good luck man, I am sure you will be fine...

GOD thats funny..........

DJSlider
01-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Hopefully you didn't listen to what I may have told you late at night!!! LOL Thanks I'll take all the luck I can get

DJSlider
01-14-2009, 09:10 AM
OMW, next time I get online I should be working in Tampa... fingers crossed and all that good stuff Look Out Tampa Here I come!

Tony Batman
01-15-2009, 12:39 AM
I think I'll come to Tampa for a while too, Ill be there in a few weeks, Anybody need an extra world traveled Emcee for the week??

Nakita Kash
01-15-2009, 09:59 PM
I think I'll come to Tampa for a while too, Ill be there in a few weeks, Anybody need an extra world traveled Emcee for the week??

EVERYONE! ;D

I'm doin pole shows at Jacksons' Bistro during Superbowl. you can come announce me! lol

DeluxxeIt
01-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Only clubs i enjoyed while just visiting was in Ybor City. I agree that the do need better DJS!

Tony Batman
01-16-2009, 10:10 PM
I am making my schedule for that week right now...

So far there is a mansion party, P Ditty party, a T-Pain party and I am hoping the same Jacksons that is having the Carmen Electra, Jenny McCarty, and Kin Kardasian party....

Call me and plan... I am suppose to do this mansion party with Harry,

Thursday night is also the Nightmoves party at FLO

I should be there the 27th, to begin on the 28th.....

Nakita Kash
01-19-2009, 12:45 PM
So far there is a mansion party, P Ditty party, a T-Pain party and I am hoping the same Jacksons that is having the Carmen Electra, Jenny McCarty, and Kin Kardasian party....

Call me and plan... I am suppose to do this mansion party with Harry,

Thursday night is also the Nightmoves party at FLO

I should be there the 27th, to begin on the 28th.....

Mansion party..I may be there, but only if I have girls that want to go. Harry asked, but just not sure.

I am doing Jacksons Thurs (just open no special event) & Sat (Models & Bottles party hosted by a bunch of Playmates) and I am on hold for the Leather & Lace party on Fri (Jenny McCarthy, Carmen Electra & Kim Kardashian)- they are not sure they will have room for all my poles so they are working on it. I should have an answer by the end of this week.

I will call you when I have it all arranged.

DJSlider
01-25-2009, 04:16 PM
well not that I realize I have become a second class citizen on stripperweb after 6 years on here, Not happy getting cut off from the rest of SW think there should have been some grandfathering in for us that have been here!

Nakita Kash
01-30-2009, 03:45 PM
^^??? That sucks! I will try to stop by and say hi!

Kylea2
01-30-2009, 03:55 PM
there should have been some grandfathering in for us that have been here!

Tell me about it! I'd still like the credit/points on my new screen name from the old one that stopped working. Then I went forever without making a new name.

Tony Batman
01-31-2009, 02:15 AM
The update on the Tampa clubs during the Super Bowl has been mixed.. There are, as expected plenty of girls..

I have check out 5 or 6 clubs from Clearwater to Brandon and there have been some slow nights even with the estimated 100,000 extra people in town.

It is for sure not the windfall people were anticipating, but we do have 2 more nights right?

renee39
02-24-2013, 11:30 AM
You wont be able to walk in and dj in tampa during superbowl. Most clubs in tampa the djs have been there for years and they are the ones going to be getting the superbowl shifts. Even the swing shift djs wont be scheduled during tht time the vets will and I dont know about these girls saying you cant get hired on prime shifts believe me if your hot enough you can. Tke it from someone whos lived in tampa bay for years and who travels and works in top clubs and works the good shifts.

hahahaha

michele11
02-24-2013, 11:39 AM
^ Renee this tgread is 5 years old. Did you know? HAHA!

renee39
02-25-2013, 04:19 PM
^ Renee this tgread is 5 years old. Did you know? HAHA!Yes michele I know..