yay another thread!

short skirts
01-24-2009, 07:55 PM
I just broke up with my bf via text msg
I know that's so bad
I never thought I'd do that

missmays1983
01-24-2009, 08:03 PM
not bad if he was only deserving of a txt...sometimes they just arent worth a real phone call, even if it is to dump 'em...just my oppinion. :-)

short skirts
01-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Actually I think he deserves more but he was in meetings and I just had to get it outta my system and tell him right then
You're right though
I'll talk to him when he comes to pick up the car and phone and laptop and housekeys when he gets in town Mon

goldengrl69
01-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Hope your ok

greggy
01-25-2009, 10:27 AM
When did this get here? Me gusta.

Don't feel bad about breaking up in a text. At least you have the balls to do it.
I can't bring myself to break up with my bf cuz... i dunno, I guess I'm still hoping it'll get better (the relationship is just moving too slow, not going anywhere). But I don't want to play him. Chances are I'll end up playing him. That sux.

bellaitalia
01-25-2009, 11:19 AM
Actually I think he deserves more but he was in meetings and I just had to get it outta my system and tell him right then
You're right though
I'll talk to him when he comes to pick up the car and phone and laptop and housekeys when he gets in town Mon
I'm new here, so I know my opinion prob doesn't count for much, but I am gonna chime in here anyways! You say he deserves more, and yet you break up with him via text message while he's in a MEETING?!?
I'm sorry but DAMN that's cold.
I feel bad for that guy...

short skirts
01-25-2009, 11:35 AM
If you knew why I was leaving him you may have a different opinion.
I feel bad for him too because he's losing out on me who loves him more than anything in the world, the one who he says has his heart
I don't wanna get into too much for fear of being flamed
So I'll leave it at that
He's a great Italian who treats me better than anyone else ever has or probably will- except for one VERY big thing and I just can't live this way anymore
Besides I caught him in a lie- the same lie I questioned him about in Sep and he refuted it.

Long story

I do appreciate your opinion and response
With things being so vague it probably does sound shallow to you and I do respect that.
Just because you're new here doesn't mean your voice doesn't count it does to me

bellaitalia
01-25-2009, 02:31 PM
^thank you.
I'm sorry you're losing someone you care about, it always sucks no matter what the reason is.

bella_4x4
01-26-2009, 09:52 AM
shrot skirts, no flaming here. ya gotta do what you gotta do to keep number one happy and sane. if you cant live with that one issue you cant. and i admire you for realizing it and making a decision. lying only leads to more lying. theres only so much you can give. pm if you need to get the long story off your chest. i do think its a good idea to talk to him monday like you were going to. it sounds like you love him a lot so its completely reasonable to want to end things as best you can. hope your feeling okay i just realized its monday...hugs.

and bellaitalia, everyones voice counts, dont ever think otherwise. if we didnt have opinions we wouldnt be human. sometimes they just differ, but you cant reject someones opinion. people cant reject the way you feel.

but the first post did sound a little shallow lol. im sure some of my posts have sounded like that too. hell, i started a thread on how to tell your SO hes horrible in the sack and not be breaking up with him.

greggy, stay strong. i dont know what else to say. its all a matter of what its all worth to you. is all the problems worth it if it gets better, and would it be worth your time if it didnt get better. there are a million ways you could go in that situation.

thats all.

short skirts
01-26-2009, 01:15 PM
Thanks ladies!

Greggy I sum everything up to the same issue: where's this relationship going if it's not going anywhere I need to know........I don't have time to waste I'm only 32 and smart and pretty so I can be alone or find someone else, not live in a lie.

Bella thanks, yeah all the problems would be worth it if it gets better and maybe it would be worth my time if it didn't just because we have so much fun and he completely spoils me but I'm not there to be spoiled although it is nice...........I want to know he's going to be with me in the end.