PDA

View Full Version : The Stripper's SO

LeTigre744
01-26-2009, 03:28 AM
So, my girlfriend's a stripper, and she lurks this place all the time. So, shhh. Don't tell her I'm posting on her thing, :).

Anyway, she's told me a lot of the drama that goes on with her coworkers and their partners, jealosy, arguing and all that. I just wanted to throw out a little support for you all and say that becoming a stripper should not condemn you to something that you can't have fun with or will have to hide. There are SOs out there who aren't theatened by her stripping, or insecure about their relationship. If they can't man up and have a little trust, or foster a good relationship, then they probably don't deserve you anyway.

Anyway, back to lurking.

bella_4x4
01-26-2009, 09:41 AM
thanks for the support and encouragement tigre... i must say i feel a whole lot more comfortable to start dancing knowing my SO is on board, even slightly encouraging. ita a huge relief knowing that it wont throw a kink into things. he knows its something i want to do for me, he knows i would never do anything to destroy his trust or my dignity, and thats all you need to know to be comfortable with it. its also a plus for him that ill have to be on top of things appearance wise, after 4 years or so you kninda get a little lax in that department lol.
its great to see youre so supportive of your SO.

angelicat
01-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Yup, my awesome, wonderful, best thing every boyfriend doesn't mind. :) I'm sure he wouldn't want me doing it a few years down the road, but we trust each other and know that neither one of us has a wandering eye.

charlie61
01-31-2009, 02:00 PM
+1 for supportive, independent, intelligent SO's!! Got one. It's a good thing to mention that they're out there. It amazes me how many women in general manage to find assholes.

junigirl
02-10-2009, 06:06 PM
I think there can be some supportive significant others out there. However, as has been in my experience, I think the guy might have some jealousies. Trust is a huge thing. If there's no trust, it's almost impossible... Sometimes a guy might do some things to sort of "get back" at his girl...to feel even with her...considering she works shaking her booty. That's why ultimately, when I go try to find a guy later on, I will never ever tell him about my past as a dancer (it'd just make him paranoid and wonder too much about my past...and make him more likely to get insecure...or one day throw it in my face saying I took off my clothes in front of strangers to make money...I don't think a guy could ever truly understand it and accept it, unless he's 100% secure and 100% has faith and trust in his girl).

tempest666
02-17-2009, 03:46 PM
My SO says dating a stripper is like keeping a pet tiger.... you gotta remember you're not dealing with an ordinary house cat and there are special considerations. We were watching Scarface incidentally.

missy873
02-21-2009, 10:21 PM
My SO says dating a stripper is like keeping a pet tiger.... you gotta remember you're not dealing with an ordinary house cat and there are special considerations. We were watching Scarface incidentally.
Lol that's funny...love it :)

charlie61
02-21-2009, 11:59 PM

Blah. Stripper stigmas. Me no like. Strippers can be normalz too, yez?