PDA

View Full Version : Fox News' Shit Storm Over Britney

gyarugirlusa
01-27-2009, 06:08 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3466036&referralPlaylistId=playlist

dlabtot
01-27-2009, 10:03 PM
well the song sucks but the outrage is pretty funny.

*Jade*Love
01-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Yeah... Fox News can go fuck themselves. They love to make a huge deal out of nothing.

JayATee
01-28-2009, 02:17 AM
The song has been out since her album came out months ago and they're just figuring this out now?? God... they really must be short on news now that the election and inauguration is over.

missmays1983
01-28-2009, 01:38 PM
fox news is good for a laugh or a headfuck...depending on whatever day it is.

missmays1983
01-28-2009, 01:42 PM
to add, PARENTS need to monitor what their children are reading, watching, and listening to...just because certain material is not appropriate for children does not mean it has no place on the tv, radio, or in a bookstore...

DominoDiva
02-16-2009, 01:47 PM
lol i never saw the hidden lyrics b4 an i dance on stage to this song lol

Djoser
02-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Wow that 'talking heads' lady has some serious issues. I wonder if she's ever really been fucked thoroughly by anyone, including herself.

Like no early teen aged children ever say the word 'fuck', or might wonder what it means, until they hear Britney's song and become corrupted!

Who owns Fox, anyway? Torquemada? I'm still amazed people take the channel seriously--but then it seems a gigantic proportion of Americans really do.

firemaiden04
02-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Lol @ the stupid right-wing media.

If you think some Britney Spears song is going to make your 10-year-old go fuck people, then you have bigger problems than semi-clever song lyrics. And hearing the word "fuck" never ruined anyone's life. God, be a parent, talk to your kids instead of freaking out every time they hear something you don't approve of somewhere else. It fucking happens, all the time, it's life, and trying to change that is not going to accomplish anything, ever, except maybe making your kids intentionally rebel in worse and worse ways because you're being waaaay too overbearing and they can't fucking take it. These people can't take responsibility for anything, if their kid fucks up then it's not their fault, it's the liberal media and the school teaching sex ed instead of abstinence only. And it's bizarre that people can HAVE a kid (which means they FUCKED someone at some point), and then be so uncomfortable about talking about sex in general. What is WRONG with you? You don't have to be like, "How was school, honey? Oh, by the way, your father totally plowed my cunt last night while you were asleep." Use proper terminology and be appropriate. If you have a problem saying the word "vagina," you need to work on that.

Sorry, this shit just really pisses me off.

And you just know that reporter has kids who are as far from well-adjusted as can be, and she's too busy with her little crusade to notice.

AkashaM
02-17-2009, 06:02 PM
"If you seek amy "

hahahaha!

Lucifer911
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
everytime someone writes that word.. my browser ends up on redtube while I'm supposed to be studying!!! :(

pixierocksonthepole
02-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Wow. They need to get over it. Fucking censorship ruins the originality of the music and even if they want to take it off the airwaves--- it isn't going to stop the kids from listening to it somewhere.