PDA

View Full Version : Super powers!!!!

missmays1983
01-31-2009, 06:55 PM
So here we go...if you could have a crazy X-men type power, what would you like for your super power to be? walking through walls, disappearing? the ability to create fire? to fly? to change shapes? anything you want...if you had a choice what would ya pick? nope, they do not have to be powers portrayed by the X-men...so let's get some creative, funny, weird, and even silly answers going!

i would love to be able to teleport. or be telekenetic.

fun and convienent haha

hockeybobby
01-31-2009, 09:33 PM
I'd like insane attraction powers. Like, the power that a hot chick has over men...I'd like that for women. They would all be insanely attracted to me and want to pay me for kinky sex. And that would be my career from now on, having wild, freaky sex with hot chicks for big money.
Yesssssss.

Harlow
01-31-2009, 09:50 PM
The power to understand and speak all languages. Also it'd be great to have a bullshit detector. I'm very gullible so that would come it very handy. Cheers,Harlow PS Miss Mays,kudos on the cool question!!!

missmays1983
01-31-2009, 10:18 PM
The power to understand and speak all languages. Also it'd be great to have a bullshit detector. I'm very gullible so that would come it very handy. Cheers,Harlow PS Miss Mays,kudos on the cool question!!!

oooo good ones! lol-ing at the bullshit detector, damn if i wouldnt use that power on a daily basis! and the 'language' power would be awesome-i was actually thinking the same thing!

glad you like the thread!

missmays1983
01-31-2009, 10:22 PM
I'd like insane attraction powers. Like, the power that a hot chick has over men...I'd like that for women. They would all be insanely attracted to me and want to pay me for kinky sex. And that would be my career from now on, having wild, freaky sex with hot chicks for big money.
Yesssssss.

teeheehee it's called a va-jay-jay...

i like that...keep on hypnotizing the ladies HB! hmmm i think i want that power too now!

threlayer
02-01-2009, 04:05 PM
invisibility with teleportation powers is the best

I could get in deals that only the super-rich know about; I could find out if a woman is attracted to me; I could listen to concerts free and get there FAST; I could escape shoveling out the car; I could check prices/availiability without listening to inane store clerks; etc.

LuckyOne
02-01-2009, 04:14 PM
See through vision. Telekinesis would be pretty badass too though. I would be like, walking through the grocery store and stuff would just fly into my cart while I'm walking by. I would definitely play jokes on people.

hockeybobby
02-01-2009, 08:27 PM
teeheehee it's called a va-jay-jay...

i like that...keep on hypnotizing the ladies HB! hmmm i think i want that power too now!

Yeah, super va-jay-jay power! That's it LOL

AkashaM
02-02-2009, 12:27 AM
I'd shit diamonds and gold.

Kylea2
02-02-2009, 12:36 AM
I'd like the ability to know exactly what people are thinking and how to convince them of things, regardless of how close or far away they are.

JayATee
02-02-2009, 01:04 AM
The ability to teleport myself anywhere. I'd put myself on the beach.... right now....

missmays1983
02-02-2009, 10:53 AM

cha-ching!

Golden_Rule
02-02-2009, 11:35 PM
So here we go...if you could have a crazy X-men type power, what would you like for your super power to be?

The ability to hear other's thoughts and effect/change them.

Think Greg Grunberg's character in "Heroes".

angelicat
02-03-2009, 10:42 PM

Owww!!

I'd want the ability to turn stuff into diamonds and gold. :D

I want these at work:
I'd want hands that attracted wallets like a magnet. Along with hypnotizing powers that allowed me to take whatever I wanted with no complaints. Heh heh heh....

I'd also want an in invisible third arm. So when a guy tries groping at me I can just swat him with it. "What? You were looking right at me, I don't know what you are talking about..." }:D

virgoamm
02-04-2009, 02:39 AM
I would want to be able to teleport and be able to make people do anything I asked (like give me money, cars, houses, etc.).

Kyleigh1984
02-04-2009, 03:28 PM
I'd love to be a walking kama sutra!

ArmySGT.
02-06-2009, 04:12 PM
They power of conviction. Ala, I could say anything, and people would believe me.

"Say isn't the sky a lovely shade of purple today?" - Me
"Why, yes it is." - stranger.
"Could I have the hundred bucks you owe?"- Me
"Yes, I have it right here!" Stranger.

threlayer
02-07-2009, 10:57 AM
You know with those powers comes enormous responsibility.

person
02-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Moderator rights

missmays1983
02-08-2009, 03:01 AM
^^^teeheehee! ;D

Golden_Rule
02-10-2009, 11:20 PM
last thing I'd want is moderator's powers on SW. :)

Jezzebelle
03-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Id like to be invisable. To hear what people say when Im not about, to travel for free. Also to find out what my dogs get up to when Im out.

Although finding the bin in shreds when I came back last nite kinda gave me a clue about what Missi may have been up to when I was out.

inferior wine
04-19-2009, 04:02 PM
I'd like to control minds.

*~Angel~*
04-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Ooh, control minds would b good no matter where u are at.

-ex. Talks to a dude for 5 minutes

MIND CONTROL
**Hand me all the cash u have**
Withough having to do a single lapdance lol, frickin sweet lol
-end ex.

glambman
04-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Control of light. Could sunburn you, blast you with a laser, bend it to be invisible, travel at its speed. There's other things you could do with it, but that's the gist of it.

*~Angel~*
04-23-2009, 07:24 AM
Personally, as in what i would want, I think teleportation would be awesome, to go anywhere I have ever wanted to go. I'm the type of girl that wants to see everything, and has troubles staying in one place for a long time. So that would be fun.

Or that and going invisible, I think that might be fun too lol :P

Firewall
04-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Either:

Ability to read minds - therefore knowing how to influence actions in a realistic way

Lapdance-O-Meter - men turn green / yellow /orange /red depending on their willingness to get a dance

Unrealistic Influence - now that's just cheating :)

Invisibility - because I dont think I'll ever be unnoticed ;)

:hug: awesome powers

Mr Hyde
04-05-2010, 10:01 AM
I'd like the ability to know exactly what people are thinking and how to convince them of things, regardless of how close or far away they are.

This. Best answer. But I'd like to be able to do it at my choosing only...not automatically know EVERYTHING that a person is thinking.

If Kylea's counts as two powers, I'd choose the ability to make people do what I want them to do just by thinking about it.

ArmySGT.
04-08-2010, 12:48 PM
I have a new super power I want.

Bestows intelligence.

Seriously, I have such idiots at work. I want to pound the answers into their simian brains with a claw hammer.

kitana
04-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Invisibility and teleportation.

Mr Hyde
05-06-2010, 02:44 PM
I have a new super power I want.

Bestows intelligence.

Seriously, I have such idiots at work. I want to pound the answers into their simian brains with a claw hammer.

Not bad, but I'd change it to "manipulate intelligence."

I'd like to dumb people down when needed as well.

Su Su
05-14-2010, 05:14 AM
I know this ain't a superpower, but I'd be a vampire.
If I could be one of those vampires like in True Blood - knowing the art of glamouring (persuasion for those who don't watch the series), super strength and super speed.. That'd be hella awesome!

Fuck sunshine, I don't like it anyway.

& Yes I'm willing to live off Tru Bloods... and to live forever :P

Austinrox
07-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Didn't wonder woman have a laso that made men tell the truth??? LOL freakin GENUIS!