PDA

View Full Version : Press Release from Chateau Cabaret NYC

mysteryman
02-05-2009, 06:06 AM
Please understand in no way am I endorsing this club. I got the press release sent to me and thought I would share it. I have not seen this club yet, maybe on my next trip to NYC Next month I will check it out.

A Real Gentlemen's Club

Chateau Cabaret is the newest Gentlemen’s Club in Manhattan. Catering to elite and affluent from all over the world it draws the who is who. With a burlesque theme and most gourgeous entertainers around it is a hit with all suit and ties around.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) (http://www.prlog.org/) – Feb 03, 2009 – New York is a place filled with strip clubs and adult night spots. Come to a place that stands above the rest. Welcome to Chateau Cabaret. For the elite and affluent few that require upmost in service and privacy.
As you walk inside you will notice the fine details featuring a 20 foot stainless steal bar with only top shelf liquor, walls draped in mahogany from floor to ceiling, plush carpeting as well as Swarovski crystal chandeliers throughout creating a very classy cabaret ambiance. No expense spared here at Chateau Cabaret. Walking further in you will also notice a main stage surrounded by some of the most comfortable high back chairs to ensure a relaxing experience. The staff is incredibly friendly and beyond accommodating to your needs. The customer service will exceeds all expectations. Chateau Cabaret is a place where sky's the limit, bar none.
By late May you'll find a roof top lounge and a 5 star steak house on the 5th floor with breathtaking views of the Intrepid Museum, Hudson River and the New Jersey hills on the West and Midtown Manhattan Skyline on the east. Chateau Cabaret also plans to house the largest private sweet in America and rightfully named the “Owners Box” occupying the entire 4th floor measuring a whopping 1400 square feet. The 4th floor will have a dining table to accommodate 12, a private stage, a banquette lounge seating as well as a private bar, a private bathroom and your own DJ to play your favorite music. The 5 story building will suit all of your needs. In their plans for the next 18 months Chateau Cabaret will redesign the entire first floor as a Grand Lobby with a Sushi/ Saki Bar and Lounge. On the second floor of this venue main stage will feature some of the most beautiful and talented entertainers in the world. Next, the third floor will consist of private rooms for a more intimate experience with our dancers.
How many places can boast several stories to their clubs? Chateau Cabaret will be the ultimate setting of five floors of enjoyment. You can expect the best at the best adult gentlemen's club in New York City and around the world. Located down the street from the Intrepid Museum, this topless utopia is an upscale gentlemen's club unlike any other. Dress to impress as proper attire is required and you must be 21 and over to come in. Enjoy nightly burlesque themed shows. Enjoy the sporting events displayed on the plasmas
through out the club featuring UFC, HBO Boxing Events as well as the stations like CNBC, CNN and like.
So let's talk women, a bevy of delicious beauties in every delectable shape and size, blondes, brunettes,
redheads, and everything in between and curves that make a man drool. With an extensive stable of entertainers, enjoy over one hundred dancers throughout the week as they move on the main stage to the
music provided live DJ ranging from hip-hop to house to good old-fashioned rock and roll. Fancy a private dance? You'll find private rooms tastefully arranged to take in the pleasure of your dance. You can also enjoy table side dances or get a royal treatment in the VIP area located on the first floor. Have a bachelor that you want to send off in style? Perhaps you have a corporate party that you want to plan? Chateau Cabaret is the ultimate hot spot for doing just that. A brand new Cadillac Escalade with a driver is available to pick you up and drop you off. Make sure that you call for details. No cash? Chateau Cabaret accepts all major credit cards including Discover. While they do not have an ATM on location, they instead opt to use Diamond Dollars (house money) to make it easier for their patrons to enjoy themselves. They're open Monday through Sunday from 8PM to 4AM. They have off-street parking, as well as valet parking, so
make sure to arrive early and stay late. Enjoy the night and all Chateau Cabaret has to offer. Highly recommended.

hockeybobby
02-05-2009, 11:55 AM
You would think something as important as a press release announcing your new business would warrant a proof read? Or maybe using spell checker? Embarrassing.

Kylea2
02-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Personally I was thinking that the grammar was a bit off too. Some of the sentences didn't actually look like full sentences at all.

I'd be interested to see the place though, but I think they may be over-selling it.

CarlyMIA
02-05-2009, 01:29 PM
"20 foot stainless steal bar"

"largest private sweet in America and rightfully named the “Owners Box”"

Is this going to be published just like that, with all the spelling mistakese? I got so distracted by looking for more errors that it took away from the whole message. Place sounds really nice though. Will see if it will outdo PEC and Hustler Club. I will definitely visit it on my next trip to NY in mid-March

hl1986
02-05-2009, 10:23 PM
You would think something as important as a press release announcing your new business would warrant a proof read? Or maybe using spell checker? Embarrassing.

Agreed! Completely embarrassing! :O

JayATee
02-05-2009, 11:53 PM

"20 foot stainless steal bar"

"largest private sweet in America and rightfully named the “Owners Box”"

Is this going to be published just like that, with all the spelling mistakese? I got so distracted by looking for more errors that it took away from the whole message. Place sounds really nice though. Will see if it will outdo PEC and Hustler Club. I will definitely visit it on my next trip to NY in mid-March

Spell checker will not catch grammatical errors. You still need to know how to speak the english language and form complete ideas and sentences using the proper words. "Steal" is an actual word. It is being used in the wrong context here but is still spelled correctly. Same goes for "sweet".

BabyD8708
02-06-2009, 12:41 PM
hello ladies

i was in chateau cabaret recently (2/4/09). and the set up is nice. its pretty small. there was one main stage two small stages and small meaning only one person can fit on it and there would be no room for floor work. and the main stage is big enough for two girls and there would b room for floor work. the upstairs is awsome. really pretty private rooms og all sizes and they all have panic buttons just incase a custy get a little crazy. they lock and have keypads. the dressing room is SUPPER nice with lockers and a big vanity mirror and cool swivel chairs. the music was very good the night i went there was a mix of all types of music but i could have just gone on a night in which there was a good DJ. there was no fee to get in drinks were expensive lap dances were $20.00.. tip out was low $60.00 (30 to DJ, 30 to house mom) CR 300 for 1/2 hour (200 for girl 100 for club) 500 for an 100 (300 for girl 200 for club) and that goes for the first two hours anything over 2 hours you keep the full 500. hmmmmmmmm what else....

OOOOOOO yes about that press release the guy that i spoke to said that the other 3 levels are still under construction and all five floors should b open by summer. from what i saw it was very very nice the only thing is that the 1st floor is kind of small but nice none the less..once the other floors r constructed the first floor will only b a lobby and rightfully so!

O and there are no pole which i was a little disappointed about i kinda feel like its easier to dance if theres a pole...gives you variety....but anywho the manager said they are thinking about get a pole or two but they want to keep the whole upscale atmosphere going. best part..NO LONG GOWNS... i hate long gowns..girls basically wear any nice knee length or higher dress they want and a bar and thong...the manager did say something about a two piece on weekends but im not sure what he ment..

The girls seemed nice and they said only men with money frequent the club so all in all it sounds pretty good and it seems like there trying to make it just as nice as all the other high scale strip clubs in NY.. so im going to audtion 2maro;)

hl1986
02-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Most of those who tend to use poor grammar and bad spelling, fail to understand that the very demographic they seek, is (ironically) the very ones that take notice of such mistakes.

I mean, COME ON - "Sweet"?? "Steal"?? Sooo embarrassing!! :embarrass

Sophia_Starina
02-09-2009, 05:28 AM
LOL. What a bunch of twatwaffles.

AkashaM
02-12-2009, 02:17 PM
No ATMs??? That is insanely stupid and greedy. That invites all the Ten's Cabaret-style funny money bullshit. I like cash. I like actually getting paid.
Jerks.

CarlyMIA
02-12-2009, 02:20 PM
^^PEC doesnt have ATMS either. So they can charge more fees for the funny money and guys don't get options.

Sophia_Starina
02-13-2009, 03:39 AM
It's a joke.... they will close by May.

hl1986
02-13-2009, 11:28 PM
^ Hahahahaha

Sophia_Starina
02-15-2009, 06:58 AM
^^ Hahahaha

It's only funny cuz it's true.... }:D

hl1986
02-16-2009, 04:21 AM