PDA

View Full Version : South Beach Strip Club Owner Says City Violated His Rights

mysteryman
02-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Madonnas is in one of those places in Florida where the city plays games. Its a well known fact in the nightclub circle of owners that its not easy to do business in South Beach due to city council.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29051720/

mysteryman
02-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Ethics board in Miami-Dade has already warned South Beach about the way the conduct business

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_dade/beaches/story/888650.html

Kylea2
02-08-2009, 10:46 PM
I'm not the least bit suprised that they won't give him a liquor license, since it is a nude club. What he ought to do is start thinking of other ways around the law. There is a club in Denver that shares two different zonings. In one section it's topless only and they serve liquor, in the second part of the club it's nude and no liquor. He might be able to do something like that, or try to buy another building and charge 1 fee for a nightly pass to both clubs.

veronicachick
02-09-2009, 01:04 AM
^ i wonder why it's such a big deal tho... pretty much all the clubs here in miami are all nude and they serve liquor

mysteryman
02-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Veronicachick I totally agree!

Kylea2 Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Pompano, Halendale, and just about every else the south east coast of Florida as far as I know is nude with friction dancing and alcohol. Its a very different world when it comes to dancing in South Florida then any where else.

velvet
02-10-2009, 06:03 PM
yea with all the shit that goes on in south beach wtf. however the club is a bit of a shithole/clipjoint

mysteryman
02-10-2009, 06:12 PM
No way am I sponsoring Madonnas Club, I am on the side of the club does deserve a liquor license just like any other club in the area and surrounding city of Miami.

I know the reputation of this club and it is pretty much a tourist trap.;)

velvet
02-10-2009, 06:36 PM
oh i think they should get it too. it's bullshit that they dont have it no matter what kind of club it is. it's SOUTH BEACH for gods sake lol

Kylea2
02-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Is he in the same zone as the other clubs? That area might have stricter laws.

nina888
02-11-2009, 11:59 PM
I always left Madonna alone even though i danced in Miami for so many years.

Its a tourist trap and none of the local miami dancers will work there- afterall who wants to have drunks stumbling out of Cameo to see you at Madonna?? Not a good idea at all.

The other thing i remember about Madonna if i am correct is that its owned by the same guy that owned Deja Vu which was hella creepy and dark inside. If its the same guy it would be lovely to see him disappear entirely. Vegas Cabaret was the same shit. Anyone remember that place?
The guy who ran it now runs Eden up in Davie as well as Vegas Cabaret in Lauderhill. Rumor has it that they are all fronts for russian mob. Eden is half empty almost every night and caters to a bunch of low lives and people with all kinds of criminal issues. The DJ is now in jail serving time for god knows what.

angelicat
02-12-2009, 12:04 AM
It is pretty silly... Almost all clubs south of and including Palm Beach County all the way down to Key West are nude clubs that serve liquor. I don't understand why this one is being singled out... Although I must admit that I have never heard anything good about this particular one. Maybe it has to do with the fact that nobody would want to go here when all of the surrounding clubs serve liquor?

CKXXX
02-17-2009, 04:23 PM
The guy who ran it now runs Eden up in Davie as well as Vegas Cabaret in Lauderhill. Rumor has it that they are all fronts for russian mob. Eden is half empty almost every night and caters to a bunch of low lives and people with all kinds of criminal issues. The DJ is now in jail serving time for god knows what.\\Who is that??

Eden is one of the few that actually tries to keep the hooking to a minimum. Girls get fired when caught,where at other clubs its ENCOURAGED.

Eden does get busy many nights..esp in season. Been deader lately though,but most places have been

And what DJ is in jail??

nina888
02-18-2009, 01:10 AM
\\Who is that??

Eden is one of the few that actually tries to keep the hooking to a minimum. Girls get fired when caught,where at other clubs its ENCOURAGED.

Eden does get busy many nights..esp in season. Been deader lately though,but most places have been

And what DJ is in jail??

I am not gunna name names..... but that club is really shady.
A lot of the guys who run it are Ex- Jack Galardi employees.
That basically equates to shady central. i have seen and heard
so much shit surrounding that whole crew its not even funny.

I would think the only reason they keep hooking to a "minimum" lol.... is because there is so much other shit going on behind the scenes that they dont want to get in trouble for something minor like prostitution. Believe me though- there are hookers working at both their clubs, only its hookers they are tight with who have deals through their pimps to be dealing with that place.

It may have changed there (or have new owners) but if its the same people who originally ran/owned it I wouldnt be caught dead working there. They can keep their Rednecks, Gang Bang kids, and broke college guys- I am good. :P

misspthesweetesttaboo
02-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Eden was decent but it's definitely went downhill as far as extras go- that used to be my home club, but i went once since i've been back and those chicks are undescribable. Some don't even want to use rooms they'll suck somethin right next to you during a dance- then my custos lookin @ me like, "you're turn":O

nina888
02-18-2009, 10:55 PM
sadly this has become south florida in general.

I left because i was sick of all the chicks with pimps. bottom line.
I dont care if girls want to offer extras- as far as i am concerned that is your own business not mine. But when it becomes a thing that you are stepping on everyone elses toes aggressively and becoming all around skanks who handle your business right in front of everyone I pack my bags and go. Sadly this is the response they are hoping for with the behaviour they exhibit. In their minds they are cutting out the competition. I have seen club after club in miami go down the toilet like this. Poor management and lack of understanding how to handle this breed of bitches was the overall demise of south florida clubs in my opinion. :-\:-\