PDA

View Full Version : Ricks Las Vegas Ending Day Shift

mysteryman
02-18-2009, 10:28 AM
Ricks Las Vegas is hurting so bad that CEO Eric has stated that day shift will end. Focus will change from tourist to locals. Marketing towards tourists will be cut back drastically, cancelling billboards, removing advertising on Taxis.

Sounds like Ricks has decided they will ride out the storm of this economy and cut back on all spending as much as possible. Ricks buying this club was an expensive deal just to say they have a club in Vegas.

XAnastasiaX
02-19-2009, 05:42 AM
Good to know. I did well off of one customer other than that the club was pretty dead.

Sophia_Starina
02-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Hey Mystery..... when do you think I should buy Rick's stock? How low will it go?

mysteryman
02-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Damage control still needs to be done on Ricks. Closing clubs that are NON-Profitable and sucking the company dry still has to happen. XTC in Dallas is still a mess and everyone is waiting to see it turn around as CEO Eric states it will do so by 2Q.

Ricks is not telling the whole story. YOu still have a few lawsuits hanging around RIcks that need to either be settled out of court or pushed forward to have there day in court. Either way Ricks has got some legal problems too.

Ricks has a lot of debt that is coming due and as CEO Eric stated they are negotiating to push cashing in stock options which are worth 23-25.00 a share fixed. Those shares are owned by the previous club operators which Ricks has taken over. So can Ricks handle all this pay outs with cash flow dropping???

Ricks is showing signs of weakening in strong markets too, so the economic slowdown is taking its toll on Ricks. I would not buy Ricks now,nor would I buy it int he near furture.

Even CEO Eric said that Ricks would not be focusing on stock costs and more so on operations.

Miss Chevious
03-25-2009, 06:18 PM
deleted

mysteryman
03-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Miss Chevious yeah its a good club and a truly beautiful club. BUT in someone elses hands this club will recover, not in Ricks.

Thus far that club ran by Ricks in Las Vegas has slid right into the ground in record time! Eric The CEO of Ricks already admitted this was his mistake in making this purchase and now the company is paying for it. So far the club has lost 70% of its income and thats pretty bad. Maybe you should go check out the vcall from Ricks over its last 10K report.

Lklucky
03-26-2009, 03:23 AM
some locations out here in Vegas are just doomed to fail:

Jaguars became Scores that became Rick's that became _______ (fill in the blank but not with anything that will be around longer than 3 years)

forevernaked
05-17-2009, 01:09 PM
GREAT...I guess the Rhino & Sapphire should expect a new wave of girls applying for day shift.

bluexxxtasy
05-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Yeah i miss scores...i used to work there when it was scores and the owners were super cool, they even owned the one in chicago where i first started but now a days things are the was they used to be and seems the owners have just vanished so to speak...

Guenevere
05-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Yeah i miss scores...i used to work there when it was scores and the owners were super cool, they even owned the one in chicago where i first started but now a days things are the was they used to be and seems the owners have just vanished so to speak...

Everyone that was at Scores is at Paradise here now. They've turned it into a little mini scores (don't get me started...)

CalifSCVisitor65
05-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Everyone that was at Scores is at Paradise here now. They've turned it into a little mini scores (don't get me started...)

Yea but didn't most of those folks start-off at CP anyways? :-\
So there are really just back home again. ::)

LOL Vegas clubs is sort of like in-breeding. :-X

Guenevere
05-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Yea but didn't most of those folks start-off at CP anyways? :-\
So there are really just back home again. ::)

LOL Vegas clubs is sort of like in-breeding. :-X

Yep, it was different before Scores though *sniffle* It's strange, everyone came back and it changed, but not like the old days even though it was the same old people.