PDA

View Full Version : Need a song to match Joan Jett!

*Jade*Love
02-19-2009, 08:11 PM
Sooo Friday night I was thinking about starting off my 2 song set with Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself For Loving You". I has really good energy and I think it would get the crowd going.

The problem is I'm having a hard time finding another sexy rock song to pair with it for the second song when the g string comes off. I usually like dancing to Tom Petty's Last Dance with Mary Jane or ACDC's Shook Me All Night Long as my second song... but they don't really seem to go!!

Agghhh! So conflicted. Any input is appreciated. If you think you have a better combo in mind that eliminates the Joan Jett I'm open to that too!

I wanna pump up the crowd with the first song, and then turn them on with the second song

ArmySGT.
02-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Lita Ford / Ozzy Ozbourne. - Cloe my eyes

Billy Idol - Cradle of Love.

Blondie - One way or another

Van Halen - Yankee Rose

The Stray cats- She's sexy (and 17)

Billy Idol - LA Woman (Billy's version)

Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane.

I know what boys like - the Waitresses.

Djoser
02-22-2009, 10:21 AM
'I Love Rock and Roll' Britney Spears might work if you like that sort of thing, and it sounds close enough to the Joan Jett original to go with other Joan Jett songs, I think.

ETA You could try the 'I Touch Myself' cover by Genitorturers, if you want to go heavy.

Stripper Hacks
03-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Speaking of the 80's I'm reminded of this song that I heard at some hipster crap restaurant I was at a few weeks ago.

Loving You is a Dirty Job
I had to look it up it's by Ratt!

If you like dance music at all the song Speakerphone by Kylie Minogue could work or another modern song would be Ginuwines remix of Pony by Far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0-a8TIKWAc

I love mixing two totally unrelated genres of music. Always. :)

Brooklynn06
03-03-2009, 02:18 PM
What about something by roxette?? Maybe joyride or she's got the look?

pixierocksonthepole
03-03-2009, 06:11 PM
I used that song from Joan Jett.

I paired it with Alice Cooper's Poison or Feed My Frankenstein. Feed was my preferred choice.

Gaahhh I need to find the disk it was on so that I can just give you that particular list lol.

*Jade*Love
03-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions ladies, you are awesome :)