PDA

View Full Version : Would this be inappropriate to dance to?

*~Angel~*
02-20-2009, 03:06 PM
hey ladies thanks for reading this. I have like a really good song that i love that I was thinking about dancing to, but I was wondering if it would be appropriate or not to dance to. S.E.X by Lyfe (Jennings?) I dont know his last name, but its a really good song in my opinion, but it might not be the type of thing for a club. Whats your opinion?

PULSEHEAD
02-21-2009, 12:12 AM
those type songs always depress me at work but who knows maybe it will really turn on a pervert out there

Kylea2
02-21-2009, 12:18 AM
I think it's a good song (lyrics, storyline, upholding morals) which more teenagers need to hear. However, in my opinion it's inappropriate for the club. You aren't 17, and your business is all about sensual appeal. Having lines in that song that talk about older men in a demeaning way would be bad for business.

redhothoney
02-21-2009, 02:54 AM
Yeah, that would be horribly taken by customers. Men are visual, if they are actually paying attention to the lyrics they are getting mental pictures, they will feel like pervs and want to go home to their wives so they feel innocent, and less shameful... some won't care... but just keep that one in your car, and play something that projects positive things about the club enviroment.

*~Angel~*
02-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Okay thank you. I found some other ones, but I was just wondering about that. Yeah I realized that a while after i posted it. I kept listening to it, but yeah definetelly just car material lol.

she sells sanctuary
03-04-2009, 03:31 PM
oh man. i'd totally love to see a schoolgirl type thing with that song. dirty.

but i'm a dirty person like that.

*~Angel~*
03-12-2009, 09:14 PM
haha, i kno tht could work. & i do really lik tht song. But i will take in everyones opinions and decide what ones i like ;) lol