PDA

View Full Version : eating disorder support thread

sexy_celeste
02-22-2009, 06:24 AM
I cant find it :'(

I binged on junk and I want to be sick. I took my pills so I cant vomit to stop me doing it.

So good for so long. now i fail.

Electrum
02-23-2009, 09:58 AM
This thread?

http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.php?t=99706&highlight=eating+disorder

*~Angel~*
02-23-2009, 10:00 AM
thanks, that might be the one she was asking about. Ill check it out too, but anyways, that sounds bad. But I'm sure that might be the information she was looking for

missy873
02-23-2009, 01:31 PM
I cant find it :'(

I binged on junk and I want to be sick. I took my pills so I cant vomit to stop me doing it.

So good for so long. now i fail.
What pills do you take to make you vomit? I have the same problem with binge eating, I know how you feel. It's so hard :( And so depressing when you're doing so well and then eff it up one day. But just get right back on that horse and you'll be fine :)

Electrum
02-24-2009, 08:18 AM
^^ She said pills that CAN'T make her vomit. I've never heard of something like that, but it sounds like a good idea.

nikkikatz
05-14-2009, 07:08 PM
give yourself a break. i know how it is. i starting with bulimia about 10 yrs ago. it sucks. i have been ok for the past few months, but i exercise like crazy, dance 4 nights a week, and always feel like i look fat, the other day i was looking a group picture i was the thinest one in it, i just don't see it when i look in the mirror, and i constantly compare myself with other girls which is never a good idea.

Crow2
05-15-2009, 04:05 PM
No one is perfect. Stop being so hard on yourself, please..

Just think of this as a bump in the road, you bumped.
Sometimes is seems like it's so much two steps backwards, one step forward. It's hard!

Nothing worth it is ever easy and I KNOW this sounds cheesy, but it does get better. I promise.

Take stock of all the GOOD things you have - there are so many people out there that have some serious issues and with things the way they are in the world today - our little piddly problems pale when compared to that.

You fell down. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and do better. That's all you can do and that is good. :D

Electrum
05-19-2009, 08:40 AM
give yourself a break. i know how it is. i starting with bulimia about 10 yrs ago. it sucks. i have been ok for the past few months, but i exercise like crazy, dance 4 nights a week, and always feel like i look fat, the other day i was looking a group picture i was the thinest one in it, i just don't see it when i look in the mirror, and i constantly compare myself with other girls which is never a good idea.

Obsessive exercising can actually be considered a form of purging. I'm constantly comparing myself to other people to. Constantly. It's really bad when I'm at work. I feel like there's half of me who is self-confident and positive, but then there's the half of me who is self-critical and depressed. Luckily the confidence comes out when I'm at work, but in the back of my brain I'm still constantly comparing. Then when I get home the insecurity comes to the surface again. It's screwed up.