PDA

View Full Version : Myth Busting - clean girls can make $ even where there are dirty girls

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Perry
03-13-2009, 10:28 AM
That's my other concern with clean vs. dirty girls. That shit will wear down your psyche. I left my clean little club for a big upscale brothel. I went in there with the make money go home attitude, and I did make money. But no where near what the other girls did. The majority of them were younger and hotter than me, and oh so dirty. Not many guys in want to spend $25 on a dance when they can get a better looking girl to do more for that price. But I adjusted my hustle, targeted the newbs who didn't know they could get another girl to do more and I really held my own for a long time.

But after seeing dozens of blow jobs, gorgeous girls making out with hunch backed old men and getting propositioned to do the same too many times, it will fuck with you. I never went to the dirty side, but I started drinking way too much on my shifts.

CKXXX
03-13-2009, 12:50 PM
Wow ! I didn't realize it had gotten THAT bad ! Yikes. Even the streetwalkers are doing better than that. Aren't they ?

Most gals I know down there wouldn't do anything like that for a hun ... I mean fifty dollars.

Yeah..and thats why I dont spend much time in the clubs anymore. I cant compete against that and a lot of guys here have been trained to expect it. If all you do is dance they complain that they got ripped off

Harlow
03-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Not many, but there are a very few. All are well known as "dirty" clubs and at one or two the "clean" girls have to do laps right next to or in close proximity to the "dirty" girls. Likewise, at Slinky's last party, wasn't there a "mixed" lap-dance area in addition to the "no-extras" room and the VIP's ?

Btw, doesn't the nomenclature get a little silly sometimes. I've met a few "clean" dancers who skimped on the deodorant and mouthwash and plenty of "dirty" gals who are scrupulously clean and hygienic.
Perhaps a better nomenclature than "dirty" vs. "clean" would be "action" vs. "non action" gals. Cheers! Harlow

rockie
03-13-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm amazed this discussion has stayed on course without finger pointing, or a flame war. I don't want to be the one who sidetracks the tone of this discussion either. CKXXX and Perry: Thanks for your perspective of what is certainly an ever changing industry. This is the best thread I've looked at this year on SW!

Otoki
03-21-2009, 12:00 AM
Also, the customers that come in looking for extras are often very cheap--that is, they DON'T bring the club that much money. And they're often grabby with girls that don't give extras.

I work in a club that runs out extras girls and the club is doing fine without them. And the girls are doing just fine, too.
I work in the only club in MPLS that doesn't allow grinding or customers touching girls. We do fine. The other clubs get return business from people who want more contact, and we get return business from people who appreciate our professionalism and "sensuality". We have a different customer base than the other clubs, and the club treats the dancers very well.

Otoki
03-21-2009, 12:04 AM
When you think about it, if we are talking about a regular strip club, it is NOT necessarily a good idea to tolerate "dirty dancing". It DEPENDS. WHERE are we talking about ? San Fran; SoFla; NYC and other areas where L.E. is usually tolerant and lax about certain matters ? Houston and Memphis where it USED to be "anything goes" and NOW they are cracking down ? Maricopa County, Arizona where the local sheriff is certified Nazi ?

Cheetah in Hallandale just got busted. If it's a good, solid money-making club in an area where L.E. is a pain in the ass then it's perfectly understandable why "clean " dancers would want to and would in fact try to keep a lid on things. They would discourage "extracurriculars" because A. They don't want their club getting busted. B. They don't want to get swept up and busted on "suspicion" . It wouldn't necessarily be shortsighted or even out of jealousy over the "dirty" girls making more. Because in many cases they don't.

What I have NEVER understood was the far greater tolerance for drugs in many clubs as opposed to extras. Nothing gets L.E. more hot and bothered than drugs. Nothing gives them greater incentive and a better excuse to "investigate" and to shut down a club. I have had more than one dancer tell me that drugs are tolerated, especially on the customer end, because it is thought that "high" customers spend more. Well "DUH" ! I'm sure there is a lot of evidence to support that just as there's evidence that the "hope" of extras being available draws in custies to which I say: "So what ?" Is it worth the risk ? Why use the Scores business model anyway ?
I completely agree. Drugs ruined my last club (and it used to be so great:( )

millions_of_peaches
03-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Otoki, you are at Seville, correct? My friend re-located there recently and is so happy! We were just speaking of it, regarding exactly what you just said. The 'guests' and the ladies are all expected to look, act, and speak with class. We are all goddesses, it is nice to hear of a place finally that treats us as such!

My club use to be a fun little dive but has been run nearly into the ground. Many of the best girls are abandoning ship :(.

SpeakngEZ
03-28-2009, 12:17 AM
I work in the only club in MPLS that doesn't allow grinding or customers touching girls. We do fine. The other clubs get return business from people who want more contact, and we get return business from people who appreciate our professionalism and "sensuality". We have a different customer base than the other clubs, and the club treats the dancers very well.

Second.

I'm also trying to find an old post from a girl (not sure who?) that got fed up with not being able to sell a single LD because she was clean. Then when she finally sold one, the guy wipped out his dick in the LD room, and she told him no, and he said "never mind, then," and walked out before paying her.

she sells sanctuary
03-28-2009, 02:05 AM
^ dunno. but i'm pretty sure it happened in arizona. the really hot chick with the tattoos?

slinkybender
03-30-2009, 08:30 PM
The slinkybender challenge: I challenge any girl to come to my next event, stay clean (but work hard) and NOT make more money than staying clean at your "clean club".

Otoki
03-31-2009, 08:21 AM
Otoki, you are at Seville, correct? My friend re-located there recently and is so happy! We were just speaking of it, regarding exactly what you just said. The 'guests' and the ladies are all expected to look, act, and speak with class. We are all goddesses, it is nice to hear of a place finally that treats us as such!

My club use to be a fun little dive but has been run nearly into the ground. Many of the best girls are abandoning ship :(.
I know who you're talking about, and i love love love her! My boyfriend and his friend actually liked her alot because she was so intelligent and interesting when she worked at the last place, so when I saw her in the dressing room I called my bf at once:D

It is sad to hear what's happened to that club.

Otoki
03-31-2009, 08:22 AM
The slinkybender challenge: I challenge any girl to come to my next event, stay clean (but work hard) and NOT make more money than staying clean at your "clean club".
Perhaps you should stop spamming for your events on the boards...

Eric Stoner
04-02-2009, 07:32 AM
Perhaps you should stop spamming for your events on the boards...

He doesn't have to. The last party he threw was off the charts. EVERYBODY had a great time. I got the usual post-party comments I always get from dancers who have worked his parties : 1. "I can't believe how much money I made ! ( and ) 2. I can't believe how polite the guys were."

Please see for yourself and THEN pass judgement.

Everyman
04-02-2009, 03:02 PM
^ dunno. but i'm pretty sure it happened in arizona. the really hot chick with the tattoos?

Well that narrows it down....

she sells sanctuary
04-03-2009, 03:49 AM
^ okay. cherrybomb954. i had to look her username up. but i think that's who posted about that.

bella du jour
04-04-2009, 02:32 AM
I 2nd the stop spamming comment. Kudos to the clean girls making money at your "dirty" party. Yes, having a couple of dirty girls at your club will bring in more business. fine. So does spending money on advertising, treating your girls well so that they don't burn out and bail, maintaining a professional staff, keeping up standards of conduct and appearance, etc etc. Oh, but nevermind all that, it's easier and cheaper to keep a couple of whores around, I know. That's the sloppy mindset that's turning dancing into a cheap sexual exchange versus indulgent erotic entertainment.

Any stripper worth her heels should understand that the less you give the more you get. You don't need hookers in a club to keep the money rolling- just great entertainers and skilled hustlers. As a manager it's your job to find them, train them, and keep them happy. Wow, like actual management skills, what a concept. Sometimes I wish it required an actual business degree to run a strip club, for such high revenue stores most strip club managers/owners have no qualifications beyond their money, "connections", and pimp fantasies.

Sorry, guess you hit a nerve.

end rant.

miabella
04-04-2009, 03:14 AM
your comment is very funny and ironic in light of your yahoo group advertised in your signature.

bella du jour
04-04-2009, 03:32 AM
that yahoo group was set up for people interested in the progress of my breast implant surgery two years ago; primarily friends and family. I'm not sure I get the irony since strippers both dirty and clean tend to have breast implants, but then again it's awfully late/early :P

Elvia
04-04-2009, 06:52 PM
your comment is very funny and ironic in light of your yahoo group advertised in your signature.

How does her having implants negate her arguments?

I know it's been asked before, but I often wonder why someone who has such a negative attitude towards stripping and and strippers spends so much time on a forum for strippers. Over 2000 posts, and the vast majority of them negative or just downright insulting. Why are you here?

miabella
04-05-2009, 07:59 PM
you're inaccurate and presumptive, but this is hardly surprising contextually.

and i still love sweet potatoes!

Golden_Rule
04-05-2009, 11:30 PM
No one is claiming there is but one way to skin a cat.

What was said is that having a few dirty dancers around frequently makes the clean dancers more money. I've seen it in club after club after club.

The fastest way I know to make money is to sell something that is good, but is also different. It attracts attention.

At a party were almost all the dancers are dirty, the few clean ones totally stand out and, because they are different, bank very well.

Just as any of the dancers on this very board who've worked said parties.

And I think throwing ideas against the wall like so many strands of spaghetti, hoping something will stick, is bad practice. Some here are speaking as if what they are giving is not opinion, but fact, and are doing it with nothing to hang their hats on.

Opinions are fine. We all have them. That doesn't make them fact though.

The comments being made by Slinkybender and backed up by Eric and myself are based not only on actual observation, but on the comments of dancers themselves who have worked the parties, worked them clean, and commented on how their perceptions were shattered, how much money they made, and how polite the gentleman are and not only respectful of their limits, but appreciative to have the contrast available.

Eric Stoner
04-06-2009, 07:11 AM
No one is claiming there is but one way to skin a cat.

What was said is that having a few dirty dancers around frequently makes the clean dancers more money. I've seen it in club after club after club.

The fastest way I know to make money is to sell something that is good, but is also different. It attracts attention.

At a party were almost all the dancers are dirty, the few clean ones totally stand out and, because they are different, bank very well.

Just as any of the dancers on this very board who've worked said parties.

And I think throwing ideas against the wall like so many strands of spaghetti, hoping something will stick, is bad practice. Some here are speaking as if what they are giving is not opinion, but fact, and are doing it with nothing to hang their hats on.

Opinions are fine. We all have them. That doesn't make them fact though.

The comments being made by Slinkybender and backed up by Eric and myself are based not only on actual observation, but on the comments of dancers themselves who have worked the parties, worked them clean, and commented on how their perceptions were shattered, how much money they made, and how polite the gentleman are and not only respectful of their limits, but appreciative to have the contrast available.

Mega-ditto !

At "Slinky's " parties, the clean girls ALWAYS bank. I am always reluctant to use words like "always" and "never", but in this case I can do so with intellectual comfort. I have SEEN and heard it myself. There are several DANCER- members of this board who KNOW first hand that Golden Rule speakum truth. I've asked them WHY they cannot be just a teensy bit supportive and chime in and they all say that either they'd rather stay utr re: PP's OR they like keeping a good thing to themselves.

WiseGuy_TX
04-06-2009, 10:01 AM
At a party were almost all the dancers are dirty, the few clean ones totally stand out and, because they are different, bank very well. ...i'm curious, stand out and different how/in what ways?

Eric Stoner
04-06-2009, 11:18 AM
...i'm curious, stand out and different how/in what ways?

At these specific parties we are talking about, the "low action" ladies just do lap-dances without extras. Even in the VIP's there is NO sex with them. Well, unless absolutely necessary, of course.

Golden_Rule
04-07-2009, 08:21 PM
...i'm curious, stand out and different how/in what ways?

Not trying to be snarky but I thought that would be obivous.

At a party where the majority of the dancers are providing extras a dancer who doesn't provide them but does provide what I will call Value Added clean dances in the form of sensuality and seductiveness stand out quite handsomely.

I'll be honest, dirty dancers get lazy. They rely on straight out sex to sell dances and VIPs. Its all good but there is little art to it.

The clean dancers who are high on the art aspect of it do very well in such scenarios. There are a lot of guys who simply adore the tease.

WiseGuy_TX
04-07-2009, 08:52 PM
...thanks GR. I wanted to hear the reasons/opinions/facts in detail from the perspective of those who are at the parties.

lcorsada
04-07-2009, 09:14 PM
^^ spamming or no, I'm actually interested in giving one of these parties a try.

Otoki
04-08-2009, 12:50 AM
He doesn't have to. The last party he threw was off the charts. EVERYBODY had a great time. I got the usual post-party comments I always get from dancers who have worked his parties : 1. "I can't believe how much money I made ! ( and ) 2. I can't believe how polite the guys were."

Please see for yourself and THEN pass judgement.
It doesn't matter how great his parties are. This thread is not the place to promote them. It's spam.

I said nothing about the quality of his parties. I just get annoyed when people try to spam shit in unrelated threads.

At these specific parties we are talking about, the "low action" ladies just do lap-dances without extras. Even in the VIP's there is NO sex with them. Well, unless absolutely necessary, of course.
What does that mean?

Elvia
04-09-2009, 07:16 PM
^^^ I agree.

Especially since, in the past, there seems to have been some disagreement regarding some guys "private parties" around here and how they are represented.

I'd just say it's always a good idea to think long and hard and do your research before accepting a gig offered on a message forum.

Perry
04-09-2009, 10:26 PM
With some of the incidents, I would say completely avoid meeting any customers at all costs from here. No offense to the non-predatory type guys, or the girls that have had good experiences, but things have happened. I would say the risks outweigh the possible benefits. So, I don't think anyone should give the "slinky bender challenge" a go without a very intense safety net.

And I mean, it's not just SW. Any internet persona or offer could be radically different from the real person. A few years ago a pregnant woman trying to buy a puppy from a girl off a forum was attacked and killed for her fetus. Please be careful, ladies.

Eric Stoner
04-10-2009, 10:10 AM
With some of the incidents, I would say completely avoid meeting any customers at all costs from here. No offense to the non-predatory type guys, or the girls that have had good experiences, but things have happened. I would say the risks outweigh the possible benefits. So, I don't think anyone should give the "slinky bender challenge" a go without a very intense safety net.

And I mean, it's not just SW. Any internet persona or offer could be radically different from the real person. A few years ago a pregnant woman trying to buy a puppy from a girl off a forum was attacked and killed for her fetus. Please be careful, ladies.

This would be a LOT easier to take if you had first hand experience or otherwise knew what you were talking about. There is nothing wrong with caution and care. I continually advocate precisely that. However, these particular parties have been discussed in great detail and length both here and on other boards. Even somebody with an agenda like "Alaska" had to admit she was totally safe, was not exploited and made oodles & boodles of cash while staying within her own personal limits.

Since there is no posting of actual date, place or time and since NOBODY from here can or will attend UNLESS they are a known quantity and pass screening, I don't see how discussing "Clean girls working amidst 'dirty' girls " or even discussing Slinky's parties constitutes "promotion". It's nothing more than providing info.

Eric Stoner
04-10-2009, 10:11 AM
It doesn't matter how great his parties are. This thread is not the place to promote them. It's spam.

I said nothing about the quality of his parties. I just get annoyed when people try to spam shit in unrelated threads.

What does that mean?

It was a JOKE !

Elvia
04-10-2009, 11:18 AM
This would be a LOT easier to take if you had first hand exprience or otherwise knew what you were talking about. There is nothing wrong with caution and care. I continually advocate precisely that. However, these particular parties have been discussed in great detail and length both here and on other boards. Even somebody with an agenda like "Alaska" had to admit she was totally safe, was not exploited and made oodles & boodles of cash while staying within her own personal limits.

Since there is no posting of actual date, place or time and since NOBODY from here can or will attend UNLESS they are a known quantity and pass screening, I don't see how discussing "Clean girls working amidst 'dirty' girls " or even odscussing Slinky's parties constitutes "promotion". It's nothing more than providing info.

But, she did feel that she wasn't given an entirely realistic depiction as to what the party would be like. And that's a valid complaint and there's no reason others shouldn't be made aware of that. This forum is primarily for dancers, not men trolling for hot bodies for their private parties.

Eric Stoner
04-10-2009, 11:35 AM
But, she did feel that she wasn't given an entirely realistic depiction as to what the party would be like. And that's a valid complaint and there's no reason others shouldn't be made aware of that. This forum is primarily for dancers, not men trolling for hot bodies for their private parties.

That's what she said AFTER she thought I was "defending" or sticking up for "Fat Lou" Post and his now defunct HotLapDanceClub.com. Which I certainly was NOT btw. Immediately after the party she worked ( March ,2007) she reported that she had a great time, made lots of money and didn't have ANY problems. She also made it clear that she wanted to work FUTURE parties. She only engaged in re-writing history AFTER she shoved a bug up her own ass and went after me personally And it's NOT even MY party. Never was.

Perry
04-10-2009, 03:04 PM
This would be a LOT easier to take if you had first hand experience or otherwise knew what you were talking about. There is nothing wrong with caution and care. I continually advocate precisely that. However, these particular parties have been discussed in great detail and length both here and on other boards. Even somebody with an agenda like "Alaska" had to admit she was totally safe, was not exploited and made oodles & boodles of cash while staying within her own personal limits.

Since there is no posting of actual date, place or time and since NOBODY from here can or will attend UNLESS they are a known quantity and pass screening, I don't see how discussing "Clean girls working amidst 'dirty' girls " or even discussing Slinky's parties constitutes "promotion". It's nothing more than providing info.

Even though the water looks calm, there may still be crocodiles. Ever hear that expression? And I think I do know what I'm talking about, because everyone here knows. Not the hot lap dances thing that happened. That thing we're not supposed to mention happened.

And it doesn't so much matter that the dates and location aren't publicly mentioned. Saying things like "take the challenge!" and "try it for yourself before you judge" are really just invites for PMs, huh? It's in the best interest of the scouters that it isn't out in the open - or Old Perry might chime in with cautionary tales and accounts of recent tragedy.

glambman
04-10-2009, 04:06 PM

I am a (regular) member of only 2 other forums. I have met with people off the forums who do not own what the forums are about (car forums). I've met them when they wanted to see the type of car the forums are about and I'll usually offer a ride. And I've met with some who were looking for a viewing and ride.

Do you go to convenience stores, mall stores, banks? You know that bad things have happened in those types of businesses? Have you stopped going because of that? Bad things have happened at private parties, but there is still a PP section.

Granted, I wouldn't meet them (1st para) at my house, but you can't be paranoid going about life.

Otoki
04-10-2009, 04:26 PM
It was a JOKE !
That's what I was hoping, but I wanted to make sure;)

Golden_Rule
04-11-2009, 07:12 PM

JEEZE!

The safety net is a security team made up of off duty cops and a retired cop [that would be me], a house mom [just added], and a whole support staff.

This isn't six dudes in a hotel room. This is an organized EVENT.

LOL... This shit is funny.

First of all the point of the original post isn't to spam anything. It was a point being made about extra girls and clean girls working in the same enviorment and Slinky used our parties as an example because it is what he knows and has drawn his opinion from. The parties get attacked as a result, so he defends them because they are his and they mean something to him, and he gets accused of spamming.

:O::)

Golden_Rule
04-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Not the hot lap dances thing that happened. That thing we're not supposed to mention happened.

Yeah, and the Hindenburg blew up so we better not ever fly. And I heard a bank or two were robbed, so you better not ever go into a bank again either.

What does a 21st century airplane have to do with a 1930's dirigible? Nothing.

What does that thing we should not mention have to do with these parties. Nothing. Totally unfair for anybody, and that means you, to equate the two. Totally.

Other than I think, and I am not totally sure even of that, that the two things happen in the same city they aren't even as closely related as a Hindenburg to modern air flight.

Perry
04-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Yeah, we should trust pooners. Nasty internet pooners. Claiming girls will be safe at an illegal party made up of prostitutes and johns with a few dancers thrown into the mix. And make tons of money without having sex for it. No risk involved. ::)

Crow2
04-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Er... Back on the topic. The now defunct PLatinum Plus in Memphis. Now - anybody who has been there or ever worked there knows how this club operated.

I worked there and not one time did I offer sex or anything sexual - well other than my crazy erotic dances. But, you get the idea. Made bank. So yes - it is done and can be done. :D

BarbieDancer88
04-12-2009, 06:45 AM
Just to play Devil's advocate, that might actually be a bad business decision. Just as you ladies have this board, so do guys have forums where they talk about stripclubs. If a club gets labeled as totally clean, none of those guys will go there (I know you're thinking "great! that's exactly the way I want it!"). But if there's one or a few dirty girls, they end up being a draw of custies to the club, many of whom drag along friends who don't want extras. More total business for the club means more total business for the sum of the dancers who work there. And sort of the whole point of this thread is that it's a myth that clean girls can't make money in a "mixed" club. The truth is (and so far it's what I'm nearing from the girls who have posted in this thread) that clean girls can make money in a mixed club.

So, if you run girls and the custies who would follow them out of your club to keep it clean, there's a good chance that you are actually taking $ out of your pocket, rather than making more. And as someone who has managed more than a few clubs in my time, I'll say something that a lot of dancers ignore: there is a lot of pressure on club managers to make a certain amount of money. If you have a crew of girls who run dirty girls and their customers out of your club, there is no question the club makes less money. Now, you may say "who gives a shit about that?" My answer is: it's a lot easier to work for a manager who is under less pressure. You want a day off that you're not entitled to? If the club is doing great, it's "sure, no problem". Take the same club where it's not making the $ the owner thinks it should be and he's squeezing the manager? the answer turns into "you miss that shift and I'll fine your ass".

The club I work at is in a way respected for it. I work on bourbon street which is nothing but strip clubs, quite a few not all, are dirty.
I say run the girls out because I don't want our club to be known for doing extra things. Even if there were dirty girls, our rooms and lapdances are to closely monitored for anything serious to happen, camera's and hospitality watching at all times. Which can actually make me feel uncomfortable too.

Golden_Rule
04-13-2009, 01:26 AM
Yeah, we should trust pooners. Nasty internet pooners. Claiming girls will be safe at an illegal party made up of prostitutes and johns with a few dancers thrown into the mix. And make tons of money without having sex for it. No risk involved. ::)

Perry, if I haven't developed a WYSIWYG, tell it as I see it and know it to be, rep by now around here then it just isn't possible.

Being a practical man I simply don't care about stuff that isn't possible. I only care about what is possible.

wishing well...

[and what the hell is a "pooner" LOL :D ]

Sophia_Starina
04-13-2009, 03:12 AM
In response to the original question: Never underestimate the lure of the forbidden. For many guys, there is still a considerable thrill in the chase...... Some guys may pass up a "sure thing" for the hope of maybe, possibly, perhaps being the one that can win over a clean girl and well you know.... everyone wants to put their mark in untrodden snow. Heh.... that's my take on the matter anyways.

However, it becomes a numbers game, to some extent, when this plays out in a typical strip club. My experience has been that there are a lot of clean (or clean-er) dancers and a handful of girls that are "dirty". When a guy gets riled up from a string of dances or a steamy private session and they want to go further... the odds are in the "dirty" dancers' favor because there are a lot of horny guys and very few girls that will deliver.

Also, you have to factor in word-of-mouth. When a strip club becomes known for extras and customers come in specifically seeking that sort of thing, clean girls rarely stand a chance to be big earners (unless of course they are magical or have a loyal following of regulars).

As for the tangential bicker-fest that this thread has devolved into: I can speak from experience. I was invited by Eric and G_R to attend one of these naughty parties. I didn't feel that I was in danger at any point. I did not feel exploited. I did not do anything that I was uncomfortable with. And I made money. ;D I can't say whether it was less or more than girls who did whatever they did.... I can only speak for myself and say that I was happy at the end of the evening and I had a good time.

The folks I encountered were very nice (including the girls working the par-tay). The guys were polite and much to my delight, there weren't any sweat-pants-boner-men!

Even though the water looks calm, there may still be crocodiles. A few years ago a pregnant woman trying to buy a puppy from a girl off a forum was attacked and killed for her fetus.

I got a chance to chat with Golden_Rule and he genuinely struck me as swell guy. I doubt he's the type to steal fetuses or hide crocodiles.... or steal crocodile fetuses for that matter... :O

I didn't get into this situation blindly though. If I did manage to stumble into a hellish den of STDs and panting, slobbering creepazoids I had a plan... I arranged to be dropped off at the party... my ride didn't leave until I called and said that I felt things were "kosher".... I checked in periodically after that. All the while, I took note of my surroundings, remained aware of possible exit strategies in case things took a turn for the worse, etc.

Look... girls who do bachelor parties often have security dudes... lots of ordinary women carry mace.... I felt that I took the precautions that were necessary to put my mind at ease. I can't convince anyone to change their beliefs regarding prostitution, stripping, and the whole can-of-worms that is sexwork in the 21st century. All I can give you is my two cents :twocents:.

Peace.

Eric Stoner
04-13-2009, 07:32 AM
In response to the original question: Never underestimate the lure of the forbidden. For many guys, there is still a considerable thrill in the chase...... Some guys may pass up a "sure thing" for the hope of maybe, possibly, perhaps being the one that can win over a clean girl and well you know.... everyone wants to put their mark in untrodden snow. Heh.... that's my take on the matter anyways.

However, it becomes a numbers game, to some extent, when this plays out in a typical strip club. My experience has been that there are a lot of clean (or clean-er) dancers and a handful of girls that are "dirty". When a guy gets riled up from a string of dances or a steamy private session and they want to go further... the odds are in the "dirty" dancers' favor because there are a lot of horny guys and very few girls that will deliver.

Also, you have to factor in word-of-mouth. When a strip club becomes known for extras and customers come in specifically seeking that sort of thing, clean girls rarely stand a chance to be big earners (unless of course they are magical or have a loyal following of regulars).

As for the tangential bicker-fest that this thread has devolved into: I can speak from experience. I was invited by Eric and G_R to attend one of these naughty parties. I didn't feel that I was in danger at any point. I did not feel exploited. I did not do anything that I was uncomfortable with. And I made money. ;D I can't say whether it was less or more than girls who did whatever they did.... I can only speak for myself and say that I was happy at the end of the evening and I had a good time.

The folks I encountered were very nice (including the girls working the par-tay). The guys were polite and much to my delight, there weren't any sweat-pants-boner-men!

I got a chance to chat with Golden_Rule and he genuinely struck me as swell guy. I doubt he's the type to steal fetuses or hide crocodiles.... or steal crocodile fetuses for that matter... :O

I didn't get into this situation blindly though. If I did manage to stumble into a hellish den of STDs and panting, slobbering creepazoids I had a plan... I arranged to be dropped off at the party... my ride didn't leave until I called and said that I felt things were "kosher".... I checked in periodically after that. All the while, I took note of my surroundings, remained aware of possible exit strategies in case things took a turn for the worse, etc.

Look... girls who do bachelor parties often have security dudes... lots of ordinary women carry mace.... I felt that I took the precautions that were necessary to put my mind at ease. I can't convince anyone to change their beliefs regarding prostitution, stripping, and the whole can-of-worms that is sexwork in the 21st century. All I can give you is my two cents :twocents:.

Peace.

Thank You Sophia !

Since most of the guys come to these parties AFTER Work and there is a Dress Code; sweat-pants are NOT allowed.

You obviously approached this party in a sensible way and took reasonable precautions that at the very least, safeguarded your own peace of mind.

I'm glad it went well for you and hope to see you at the next one.

Eric Stoner
04-13-2009, 07:42 AM

You are obviously one of those people that insist on freaking out because somebody, somewhere is having a better time than you are.

I'm not going to "out' anyone who does not voluntarily come forward on her own volition but there are no less than THREE (3) S-webber dancers who have WORKED these parties, CLEANLY, and made very satisfactory money with NO PROBLEMS and PUBLICLY said so on this board. There are a few others who choose ( one of the beauties of a pluralistic society ) to keep their experiences to themselves. To date, nobody has come forward to relate any negative experience.

Your practical and actual experience, Perry, consists of nothing more than your own IMAGINATION with regard to Slinky's parties. So unless you have some relevant, actual, first -hand experience to relate, then you really don't have anything constructive to contribute.

J.D.
04-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Here's my insight as a clean dancer who works at a "once dirty" club (now cleaned up)

I had a guy tip me 100$ on stage, and said he didn't want dances, just for me to come back to his hotel. I of course took the money, continued working, and went home. He came back the next day looking for me to get a refund. I told him no, he caused a scene and informed everyone that he is never coming back. Perfect. I always try to run guys off that are looking for extras.

Eric Stoner
04-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Here's my insight as a clean dancer who works at a "once dirty" club (now cleaned up)

I had a guy tip me 100$ on stage, and said he didn't want dances, just for me to come back to his hotel. I of course took the money, continued working, and went home. He came back the next day looking for me to get a refund. I told him no, he caused a scene and informed everyone that he is never coming back. Perfect. I always try to run guys off that are looking for extras.

He was a JERK ! On every level. Just like Pac-man Jones was a jerk when he wanted his "dollar-shower" money back in Vegas. A tip is a tip is a tip.

Otoki
04-14-2009, 10:12 AM

Awesome. I don't get how running off an idiot like that is a "poor business decision".

XAnastasiaX
04-14-2009, 11:56 AM
THANKS!!! I hate thinking I have to be dirty to make money. Not all men are pigs some actually want a lady with class