PDA

View Full Version : Myth Busting - clean girls can make $ even where there are dirty girls

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Sophia_Starina
04-15-2009, 11:30 PM
THANKS!!! I hate thinking I have to be dirty to make money. Not all men are pigs some actually want a lady with class

LOL.... true, not all men are pigs. But I don't think this particular situation has anything to do with class. Serioulsy.... what guy walks into a strip club and thinks "I'm gonna give my money to the classiest stripper I see"?

I just think they A: want what they can't have... or B: don't want to partake in extracurricular activities. I'm sure if a guy finds the dirtiest broad in the club attractive and takes her to a VIP.... I am almost certain he can talk her out of performing any hanky-panky. That doesn't make her classy, though.

Eric Stoner
04-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Another party. Another crew of S-webbers. Another successful night for "clean" dancers.
The "no extras" lap dance room ( g-strings stay on; zippers stay closed ) was the busiest of all the party rooms for the 3rd time in a row. I think we're starting to see a trend.

Golden_Rule
04-16-2009, 08:24 PM
I want to thank the four or so S-W dancers I saw at the party the other day. [In case you didn't get to say hello I saw you... as that is my job. I was the fellow in the black suit, black shirt, and bright red tie... I run the security and manage the floor. The few I asked told me they made decent money, and I am very glad of that because I want all the entertainers who attend our functions to bank. That is a big part of the purpose for these events.

Thank you for participating and making the party better than it would have been if you hadn't been there. Hope to see you next time.

wishing well...

WiseGuy_TX
04-17-2009, 05:59 AM
...geeezzzz, you guys are trying too hard to prove you are right. No doubt what you see at slinky's parties does happen at slinky's parties. Blindly generalizing that it is the law of the land at any other club/place, implying everyone else's experiences are lies, is foolish.

Dirty Ernie
04-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Like Bishop Don Magic Juan says "Pimpin' ain't easy". ;D

Golden_Rule
04-17-2009, 09:30 AM
...geeezzzz, you guys are trying too hard to prove you are right. No doubt what you see at slinky's parties does happen at slinky's parties. Blindly generalizing that it is the law of the land at any other club/place, implying everyone else's experiences are lies, is foolish.

I'm not saying what happens at other parties/clubs isn't different. I am saying it doesn't have to be and may [I said may] be the result of preconceived notions and self-fulfilling proficy.

WiseGuy_TX
04-17-2009, 11:27 AM
...GR, i hear ya, my post was directed more at the thread as a whole. The thread is full of different point of views about clubs, clubs long ago, parties, slinky's parties, etc... The OP clearly says what happens at his parties is what happens at "clubs" (generalizing the industry), ...thats BS.

chitownchick
04-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Most of my money is spent on clean or fairly clean girls who work in dirty clubs. Honestly, the only complaint I ever hear about the dirty girls from the clean ones is that they wish the dirty girls would charge more for what they are doing.

I can remember years ago when a dirty dancer would negotiate the price of a hand job or a BJ. Nowadays most of them just do it as part of the price of a regular lap dance or VIP room..

i couldnt agree more with not understanding why the girls who do extras dont charge more for it!!!! imean lets say i was going to give a bj in the cr or whatever, i would want to be paid at laeast a couple hundred dollars. I know thats probably out of the question but the risk is very high and the reward isnt worth it, especially if your charging next to nothing for a blow job. and it makes no sense...bj's are usually alot of work (at least for me my jaw is fucked up from grinding my teeth) id much rather give a lap dance then a bj anyday.

Melonie
04-19-2009, 01:41 PM
but the risk is very high and the reward isnt worth it

Actually, because of the way that virtually all state / local laws are written, and because of the way that virtually all local cops and courts / juries operate, the precise opposite is typically true.

'moral hazard' #1 (no pun intended) is that the legal classification of the 'crime' of violating the contact provisions of a local strip club ordinance or 'lewd conduct' laws is almost exactly the same as the legal classification of prostitution. Thus if and when a dancer is busted, regardless of whether she was observed fragrante dilecto or simply swept up in an overall club bust, she most likely faces the same legal penalties regardless of whether she brushed her hand on the customer's leg or gave him a BJ.

'moral hazard' #2 is that in the vast majority of cases any local cop / judge / jury member is going to associate the fact that a girl is a 'stripper' with an assumption that she is probably a lying, thieving, drug addicted whore who is capable of saying or doing anything in her own self-interest. As such the de-facto truth of the matter is that, once busted, dancers are likely to be treated as being guilty until proven innocent. Put another way, in the absence of hard evidence of being innocent (like a club security tape showing that the accused dancer had no contact whatsoever with the undercover cop), if a cop busts you no judge / jury is likely to take your word over the cop's 'word' (even if he is lying through his teeth).

'moral hazard' #3 is that in most parts of America, the ability to obtain justice is directly proportional to your ability to pay for a good private attorney. Club attorneys representing dancers do NOT put the dancers' best interest over the interest of the clubowner who pays them ... meaning that back room deals are often worked out where dancers are encouraged to cop a plea in exchange for the clubowner escaping charges. Similarly, public defenders are interested in moving on to the next case / defendant as soon as possible. Thus the only real world method of getting a full and fair hearing ( or a favorable back room deal) is for the busted dancer to retain her own private attorney. However THIS requires money ... sometimes thousands of dollars ... thus 'dirty' girls who have been earning thousands from doing extras are in a far better position than 'clean' girls who have been earning hundreds !

Golden_Rule
04-19-2009, 01:56 PM
As this retired cop can tell you, Melody pretty much about sums it up.

Like it or not dirty dancers, when compared to strippers in general, are not taking substantially bigger legal risks. Health, state of mind, etc... one could argue is a different story, but the legal thing...

The club owners might be, especially if the police decide they want to take it down the RICO path.

Otoki
04-19-2009, 02:04 PM
...GR, i hear ya, my post was directed more at the thread as a whole. The thread is full of different point of views about clubs, clubs long ago, parties, slinky's parties, etc... The OP clearly says what happens at his parties is what happens at "clubs" (generalizing the industry), ...thats BS.
Actually, I agree with this. That was the main thing that bothered me, especially the claim that not having extras girls working in a club would hurt business. It just doesn't resonate with me, or my experiences.

Just because something happens at one party doens't mean it holds true in any other stripping situation.

Melonie
04-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Like it or not dirty dancers, when compared to strippers in general, are not taking substantially bigger legal risks

The club owners might be, especially if the police decide they want to take it down the RICO path

Yes but in the 'real world' no financially sane DA is going to go to these lengths unless the club has garnered an extraordinary amount of bad publicity (i.e. clubowner embezzlement / tax fraud charges, six figure customer credit card fraud allegations etc) as well as the clubowners being persons for whom a successful bust would mean positive political repurcussions for local politicians. Yes this can happen where a handful of clubs are concerned, but in general it's a 1000:1 shot ... particularly where a simple local clubowner or a corporate club with full time attorneys would be the potential target. Under the vast majority of circumstances, the amount of department resources / public money a DA would have to invest to attempt bringing a RICO case (or any other sort of complex case) against a club / clubowner just doesn't have an acceptable 'return on investment' ratio ! There are literally hundreds of examples where cities have saddled themselves with extremely expensive cycles of appeal after appeal - with no actual results to show for it - when they have attempted to prosecute clubs / clubowners. Particularly in today's economic climate with states and cities facing record budget deficits, such prosecutions are simply not going to take place because the city simply can't afford to spend what little money it still has on cases than cannot be easily 'won'.

There's a 'moral hazard' issue as well where clubowner charges and clean dancers are involved. I can't tell you how many times I've heard of a club attorney offering to provide free legal representation for busted (clean) dancers ... but whose true legal game plan is to 'sell' clean dancers on the idea of copping plea bargains ( = de-facto guilty pleas for the DA) in exchange for the DA dropping charges against the clubowner. Under such a game plan, the clubowner wins, the DA wins, and even the dancers 'win' if they don't mind being saddled with a black mark on their permanent record. Where legal representation and long term legal results are concerned, 'you get what you pay for' - and in the case of club attorney representation it is the clubowner who is paying !!! If anybody has yet to figure this out, my reference to 'moral hazard' involves a break in the normal relationship of risk versus reward. Arguably, clubowners and 'dirty' dancers are not exposing themselves to any more risk than clean dancers in the first place, and when you factor in the results of well paid legal representation the 'clean' dancers who cannot afford to retain such legal representation for themselves are actually being exposed to the highest risk !

As to 'extras girls' arguably hurting a clubs's business, in today's economy this is wishful thinking at best. From a clubowner's standpoint, income stems from not only cover charges and bar business but typically from the club taking a significant 'cut' of private dance / VIP room sales. To the degree that 'extras girls' are able to sell more private dances / VIP rooms, the more 'extras girls' the higher the club's net take. And because of the above, the clubowner really doesn't assume any significant additional real world bust risk by turning a 'blind eye' toward some dancers providing 'extras' in order to increase their private dance / VIP room sales and thus the club's take. And from the standpoint of most 'middle class' customers who have less and less 'disposable income' available to be spent at strip clubs, such customers are increasingly expecting more 'bang for their buck'. In fact, today the argument can be made that clean dancers are being 'subsidized' by dirty dancers to the extent that a general availability of extras draws many customers into the club in the first place ... followed by those customers investing in a few private dances with clean and dirty dancers alike in order to determine whether or not a particular dancer is willing to provide the extras they are seeking.

~

Golden_Rule
04-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Yes but in the 'real world' no financially sane DA is going to go to these lengths unless the club has garnered an extraordinary amount of bad publicity

Agreed. The scores ownership may still wind up going down that road if the feds decide to step in on their prosecution, but it would take something of that nature.

'won'.

There's a 'moral hazard' issue as well where clubowner charges and clean dancers are involved. I can't tell you how many times I've heard of a club attorney offering to provide free legal representation for busted (clean) dancers ... but whose true legal game plan is to 'sell' clean dancers on the idea of copping plea bargains ( = de-facto guilty pleas for the DA) in exchange for the DA dropping charges against the clubowner.

I know of a bunch of cases just like that, but in most of them the state banged the club owners anyway through the ABC hearings. Either with long term suspensions or revocation of liquor licenses.

Golden_Rule
04-19-2009, 05:17 PM
To the degree that 'extras girls' are able to sell more private dances / VIP rooms, the more 'extras girls' the higher the club's net take. And because of the above, the clubowner really doesn't assume any significant additional real world bust risk by turning a 'blind eye' toward some dancers providing 'extras' in order to increase their private dance / VIP room sales and thus the club's take.
~

You can go beyond this. In higher end clubs like PEC and Hustler the "extra girls" are known to club management and they actually steer "special" customers to them. I use to hang [well, still do from time to time] with the rarified spenders who get such "special" treatment at these clubs. Happens all the time.

So the extra girls are not only making more coin, but management is getting a taste of it and in collusion with them to steer the whales their way.

Amber-rae
04-19-2009, 10:16 PM
I know a lot of girls feel like if there are dirty girls present in their clubs, that it makes it impossible for them to make $ because all the custies will only see the dirty girls and they will get pushed aside.

Well, at my most recent event (and my events are "no holds barred" in terms of dirty girls; in fact, most of you couldn't conceive of how "dirty" my events are) there were both clean and (very) dirty girls, and guess what? A lot of the clean girls made more money than the dirty girls did!

I know some of you guys are on this site. I won't "out" you, but it would be nice if some of you related your stories of my event and how you made (big) bank being a clean girl at a filthy event.

Well I've been out of dancing for about 9 years and I was a clean girl innocent to VIPS I made my money and the dirty girls made more in the night I was the day shift! I was singled out mistreated, drugged,raped! I plan to come back and the some bitches if your out there the ones from Nicolas, Paris show girls I'm coming back with a vengence and you know who you are TRICKS! DIAMOND is back but you all can call me DIRTY DIAMOND red carpet treatment please!!

Otoki
04-21-2009, 12:50 AM
Well I've been out of dancing for about 9 years and I was a clean girl innocent to VIPS I made my money and the dirty girls made more in the night I was the day shift! I was singled out mistreated, drugged,raped! I plan to come back and the some bitches if your out there the ones from Nicolas, Paris show girls I'm coming back with a vengence and you know who you are TRICKS! DIAMOND is back but you all can call me DIRTY DIAMOND red carpet treatment please!!
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/taylor_158/lolwut.jpg

Sophia_Starina
04-21-2009, 02:35 AM
I am so confused.......

glambman
04-21-2009, 08:28 AM

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1058/1128475643_15889817e3.jpg?v=0