PDA

View Full Version : My Baby...... well she's not a baby anymore.

Gemini_Syn
03-21-2009, 09:57 AM
I wanna cry! She turned 13 this morning. I feel OLD. Now if I can just deal with the other 4 becoming teenagers in the next few years.

(Yes I am speaking about a real life human being that came from my womb)

echomadison
03-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I have a almost 12 year old sister, I feel your pain!

bexxx
03-22-2009, 04:03 PM
I wanna cry! She turned 13 this morning. I feel OLD. Now if I can just deal with the other 4 becoming teenagers in the next few years.

(Yes I am speaking about a real life human being that came from my womb)

If that is you in your dp , even though your daughter has turned 13 youre still a milf (if I were a lesbo)

feeel betterr!!

Gemini_Syn
03-22-2009, 04:12 PM
If that is you in your dp , even though your daughter has turned 13 youre still a milf (if I were a lesbo)

feeel betterr!!

LOL! Yes, that was me about 3 years ago, and thank you!

knp001
03-23-2009, 05:11 AM
awwww...I can't say I know exactly what you're going through, but if it helps, I am 20 and I still consider myself my parents' baby! (and I will think of myself that way forever!)
It is not an end, it is an exciting new beginning! :hug:

bexxx
03-23-2009, 05:55 AM
awwww...I can't say I know exactly what you're going through, but if it helps, I am 20 and I still consider myself my parents' baby! (and I will think of myself that way forever!)
It is not an end, it is an exciting new beginning! :hug:

Deffinatly, in a few years time she will get to an age where you can have a really good friendship!

gypsy_girlchild
03-27-2009, 09:10 AM
My lil sister just turned 14 and cut off a few feet of her hair.. She was able to sit on it.. She even wear's eyeliner! Ah! When they are no longer the chubby cheeked babies it's so sad, joyful, but still sad.