PDA

View Full Version : Go Go Rama - Facts vs. Myths

Pages : [1] 2

Eric Stoner
04-20-2009, 12:22 PM
A recent thread in Club Chat has prompted this post. I know the club VERY well; many of the dancers VERY well and I'm on VERY good terms with the Mgr. and staff.

Myth- You can't just go there and check out the club.
Fact- You may. They don't permit female CUSTOMERS but many a prospective dancer has gone there to check it out.

Myth- You have to audition.
Fact- Usually, you don't. It's a good idea to call ahead and go on a night when Phil the Mgr. is there. He does ALL the hiring.

Myth- They are picky about who they hire.
Fact- Twer it only true. They do have many very attractive dancers but a lot of them would never make it into Playboy.

Myth- It's an "extras" club.
Fact- Not anymore. Hasn't been for over a year. All the VIP cubicles have cameras and microphones and they are monitored. There is two-way contact but the g-strings stay on and the zippers stay closed.

What they care about is selling lap-dances and VIP's. So long as you sell your share, you'll get your share of bookings. Usually dancers get 6 to 8 nights per month BUT local gals get called in a lot. A couple of gals work 10, 12 and as many as 15 nights in a MONTH.

Sophia_Starina
04-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Fact- Twer it only true. They do have many very attractive dancers but a lot of them would never make it into Playboy.

Really? I always believed that they were super picky. I guess thats why I never really considered auditioning..... I figured that I was not up to snuff for GGR.

Interesting.....

princessjas
04-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Really? I always believed that they were super picky. I guess thats why I never really considered auditioning..... I figured that I was not up to snuff for GGR.

Interesting.....

I briefly worked there a while back...and trust me, I'm not all that hot. You HAD to go in looking polished tho. It was about 5yrs ago, so things could be different now.

Ms. Mia Roberts
04-20-2009, 04:06 PM
A recent thread in Club Chat has prompted this post. I know the club VERY well; many of the dancers VERY well and I'm on VERY good terms with the Mgr. and staff.

Myth- You can't just go there and check out the club.
Fact- You may. They don't permit female CUSTOMERS but many a prospective dancer has gone there to check it out.

Myth- You have to audition.
Fact- Usually, you don't. It's a good idea to call ahead and go on a night when Phil the Mgr. is there. He does ALL the hiring.

Myth- It's an "extras" club.
Fact- Not anymore. Hasn't been for over a year. All the VIP cubicles have cameras and microphones and tehy are monitored. There is two-way contact but the g-strings stay on and the zippers stay closed.

What they care about is selling lap-dances and VIP's. So long as you sell your share, you'll get your share of bookings. Usually dancers get 6 to 8 nights per month BUT local gals get called in a lot. A couple of gals work 10, 12 and as many as 15 nights in a MONTH.

What about black dancers? Is there a very small quota? 1 or 2 at most per shift?

kissesfrombambi
04-20-2009, 07:56 PM
well i was auditioning and they said i could not go in to check out the club even though i was a prospective dancer! I just went last week so maybe that one guy was just being a jerk then i dont kno

Eric Stoner
04-21-2009, 09:42 AM
What about black dancers? Is there a very small quota? 1 or 2 at most per shift?

Not afaik. They will definitely hire attractive woc.

Eric Stoner
04-21-2009, 09:43 AM
well i was auditioning and they said i could not go in to check out the club even though i was a prospective dancer! I just went last week so maybe that one guy was just being a jerk then i dont kno

Call ahead.
Ask for PHIL.
Deal ONLY with Phil.

Golden_Rule
04-21-2009, 05:24 PM

Interesting.....

No. They have some attractive gals there but many of them are "girl next door" types and not "model" types.

Eric is right about the on site stuff.

Still a fair amount of off campus activity going on still. Though it is readily avoided simply by turning down offers to take it outside the club.

Those that do demand prices higher than the average for other clubs where dances are known to see customers off campus. Probably because the rep that GGR has "premium" dancers. [which is what keep you from auditioning]

You could keep it clean and do just fine there, Sophia. Though do note that just like any other club they are off their high water marks due to the economy.

Golden_Rule
04-21-2009, 05:26 PM

All I can report is that there has always been a very small number of Black dancers at GGR.

Whether that is due to not many applying or management prerogative I can't say.

Not afaik. They will definitely hire attractive woc.

Eric, when have you ever seen more than one or two on any given shift? /:O

Ms. Mia Roberts
04-21-2009, 05:34 PM
All I can report is that there has always been a very small number of Black dancers at GGR.

That sounds about right GR ::)

I'm gonna check of Bare exposure really soon. I hope i have better luck with the black thing there

Eric Stoner
04-22-2009, 07:26 AM

I've been reluctant to post this for fear it would be misinterpreted against me, GGR or both BUT; by and large woc do not do as well as other ethnic types at GGR. They generally do not sell as many lapdances and VIP's. My best guess is that this is due to the tastes and preferences of the customers. It might also have something to do with the selling skills of the few woc who have worked there. From what I saw and heard they left plenty of room for improvement.

I know for a fact that Mgt. is essentially color-blind BUT they will give booking preference to dancers that sell dances and VIP's and make money for the club. Historically, the few woc have not sold as well as many of the others.

The bottom line is an attractive woc would get hired. However she'd have to bring her A -game to compete every night. Ironically, there have been a few woc there who did very well and moved out and up to greener pastures. One is at Hustler and another is doing well in Vegas.

misslizzy
04-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Having worked for clubs under the same ownership and poked around about working there, I'm going to argue the point about how picky they are in hiring.

Sophia, you would bank there, on any night there's money to be had.

Mrs Mia: you're a good hustler and super hot, from what I've seen, give it a shot! I do suspect that the reason woc (what a funny acronym... took me a minute) don't sell as much there *may* have to do with the location and the demographic. Lot of white trash around there, might be scared of a black girl. Just guessing, though.

I do know that they have a thinner hiring standard than the other clubs in the chain, and that they prefer tanned skin and nails done. If you're slightly outside that standard, I'm told they'll give you a shot, but you pretty much have to outsell a lot of girls who DO look like that to keep getting booked.

This is info from girls and management who have worked there recently.

PS - Eric, please understad that for many NJ dancers, two-way contact IS "extras." I know the nude clubs are different than the go-go clubs, but I also know a lot of go-go dancers who adhere to the same contact standards as I do ("if I like you and you pay me enough, you can touch my ass") and still make money in NJ.

Eric Stoner
04-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Having worked for clubs under the same ownership and poked around about working there, I'm going to argue the point about how picky they are in hiring.

Sophia, you would bank there, on any night there's money to be had.

Mrs Mia: you're a good hustler and super hot, from what I've seen, give it a shot! I do suspect that the reason woc (what a funny acronym... took me a minute) don't sell as much there *may* have to do with the location and the demographic. Lot of white trash around there, might be scared of a black girl. Just guessing, though.

I do know that they have a thinner hiring standard than the other clubs in the chain, and that they prefer tanned skin and nails done. If you're slightly outside that standard, I'm told they'll give you a shot, but you pretty much have to outsell a lot of girls who DO look like that to keep getting booked.

This is info from girls and management who have worked there recently.

PS - Eric, please understad that for many NJ dancers, two-way contact IS "extras." I know the nude clubs are different than the go-go clubs, but I also know a lot of go-go dancers who adhere to the same contact standards as I do ("if I like you and you pay me enough, you can touch my ass") and still make money in NJ.

Hmmm. The club is located in a heavily white area BUT the clientele is varied. They get a broad cross-section of men including a lot of Indians and Pakhistanis. It's 2009 and a black dancer is not going to generate anything like "fear". She has to compete for dances and VIP's just like anyone else and most have not been able to.

Compared to a few years ago, the dancers are younger and less sophisticated.

Where they DO discriminate is that they prefer svelte dancers and rarely hire larger types. Tats are definitely NOT a problem. Unfortunately.

2-way contact is NOT an "extra" at GGR. Nor is it at any of the other Stiletto clubs afaik. It is standard in almost every VIP room in Manhattan . There are plenty of clubs in N.J. and elsewhere where it is a big deal; where it's frowned upon and where it is prohibited.

misslizzy
04-22-2009, 12:30 PM
2 way contact IS an "extra" at most Stiletto clubs. I know because I've worked in them. This year. It does happen in VIP, but management and most of the girls frown on it. Pretty much, if you've been there forever, you'll get away with it, and if you're new, you'll get labeled a whore and the girls will run you out before the management even has to say anything.

I've heard Lace in West Nyack is "looser" about what they allow in VIP, and of course there's GGR, but the chain pretty much seems to follow a "no 2 way contact" rule, at least when it comes to boob touching.

But NJ and NY downstate are a very different world from NYC, in ny case. What's standard in NYC has little to do with the surrounding areas.

So, we agree that they prefer 'em young and skinny lately. :)

I was just guessing on the race issue. I grew up around there, so I'm very familar with the demographic, and I know that there's a lot of racism from all directions around there, but I've also never been inside GGR. I see your point about the diversity, but I also know from experience that Pakistan/Indian people can be very racist against Hispanic girls, and some of the White Trash around there simply don't want to be bothered with anyone who doesn't look like them; I might even be too exotic. So who knows.

Eric Stoner
04-23-2009, 07:16 AM
2 way contact IS an "extra" at most Stiletto clubs. I know because I've worked in them. This year. It does happen in VIP, but management and most of the girls frown on it. Pretty much, if you've been there forever, you'll get away with it, and if you're new, you'll get labeled a whore and the girls will run you out before the management even has to say anything.

I've heard Lace in West Nyack is "looser" about what they allow in VIP, and of course there's GGR, but the chain pretty much seems to follow a "no 2 way contact" rule, at least when it comes to boob touching.

But NJ and NY downstate are a very different world from NYC, in ny case. What's standard in NYC has little to do with the surrounding areas.

So, we agree that they prefer 'em young and skinny lately. :)

I was just guessing on the race issue. I grew up around there, so I'm very familar with the demographic, and I know that there's a lot of racism from all directions around there, but I've also never been inside GGR. I see your point about the diversity, but I also know from experience that Pakistan/Indian people can be very racist against Hispanic girls, and some of the White Trash around there simply don't want to be bothered with anyone who doesn't look like them; I might even be too exotic. So who knows.

I don't know about Nyack and Nanuet. I could never be bothered schlepping up there. At GGR and Stiletto ( Carlstadt ) in the VIP ONLY, 2-way contact is standard. Same thing at all the DD's and Centerfolds. Not at Hott 22 or Club XXXV, but WHO CARES ? Neither is a happening place.

The problem with the Indians and Pakhistanis, afaik, is not racism per se but a generalized disrespect for women. To many of them,
dancer = prostitute and a lot of them can be rough and grabby. It takes a cool head to get and keep some of them under control.

I'm sure there are some GGR custies who would prefer not to get a dance from a woc. More's the pity. Their loss.

misslizzy
04-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Carlstadt is where I've worked the most in the chain; I've seen the cameras on plenty of girls' VIPs while I happened to be in the office, and I know how little touching I allowed when I worked there, and still made money. I promise you, it's not standard there. :) It's not unheard of by any means, but the girls who will accept 2 way contact without at least an hour in VIP to start with are in the minority.

And, as has been discussed, GGR is an exception, within the Stiletto/Lace chain of clubs. Lace in Wayne and GGR are the only ones I haven't worked at. Honestly, I don't even have a personal issue with boobie touching, I'm not being a princess. I generally don't allow it, because I'm generally either not paid enough for it, or not working in a cub where it's allowed. I'm just saying that I think I have at least as good an idea of what goes on in the clubs I personally work at, if not better, than even a regular customer.

I'm totally with you on the Pakistani/Indian guys. They freakin' adore me for some reason, and I can thank them in general for my defensive dancing skills being as good as they are.

Golden_Rule
04-23-2009, 04:13 PM
From my personal experiences there is limited touching at Stiletto's in Carlstadt. Customers in the LD area are routinely told to sit on their hands. Dances can touch the customers.

I've never NOT had 2-way touching at GGR. So either I am a guy who gets SFT every time or the majority of dancers allow it at GGR [or I pick em well :) ].

Lace in Wayne is a bit looser than Carlstadt.

All three, if what you are looking for are serious extras, are best to be negotiated for outside of the club where, again in all three, I have never had a problem finding a few dancers willing to do so if I put in the effort [which I state simply to let folks know it does go on].

I haven't been up in the Nyack/Monsey/Nanuet area since they closed T&A's, so I have no info new enough to be relevant .

misslizzy
04-24-2009, 10:35 AM
^^ I can believe it happens, like you say. I was more arguing that it's far from the norm.

velvet
04-25-2009, 08:31 PM
well since you actually DANCE there. i think you would know more than a customer.

Earl_the_Pearl
04-26-2009, 12:01 AM
2-way contact is NOT an "extra" at GGR. Nor is it at any of the other Stiletto clubs afaik. It is standard in almost every VIP room in Manhattan . There are plenty of clubs in N.J. and elsewhere where it is a big deal; where it's frowned upon and where it is prohibited.
Huh? What New Jersey is that? From Ray's in Andover to Market Street in Paterson I can feel, taste and smell the love. :) Ray's was closed for a fortnight when the health department shined a black light in the LD room. If the dollar parade with the held out bra strap is the norm, as in very few clubs, homie movies on as homie don't play dat.

As for WOC when it is forced down upon me and I can't breathe I also can not see. Well I may get a glimps of pink. This is the golden age for an old white guy that looks like me. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/earlcamembert/george.jpg

Ms. Mia Roberts
04-26-2009, 02:41 AM
Huh?
As for WOC when it is forced down upon me and I can't breathe I also can not see. Well I may get a glimps of pink. This is the golden age for an old white guy that looks like me. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/earlcamembert/george.jpg

I'm sorry...maybe i'm retarded...but what the hell does that mean?/:O

Golden_Rule
04-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Ray's was closed for a fortnight when the health department shined a black light in the LD room.

Ray's was closed for a fortnight because they arrested several people, including the owner of the place, for possession of drugs, firearms and prostitution.

Earl_the_Pearl
04-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Ray's was closed for a fortnight because they arrested several people, including the owner of the place, for possession of drugs, firearms and prostitution.

Ray was not arrested and unaware of the drugs and prostitution. ::)
The closing was ordered by by the board of health 25 violations. Mostly the cum soaked LD room.

Earl_the_Pearl
04-26-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm sorry...maybe i'm retarded...but what the hell does that mean?/:O
You said,

I'm gonna check of Bare exposure really soon. I hope i have better luck with the black thing there

I don't see black, white, yellow or brown just pink. Do I have to explain further?:P ;)

Elvia
04-26-2009, 04:46 PM
I don't know what Earl's talking about most of the time either.

Earl_the_Pearl
04-27-2009, 06:29 PM
I don't know what Earl's talking about most of the time either.
I have to couch my posts to avoid even the pretense of an offense.:-X

Golden_Rule
04-29-2009, 01:42 AM
Ray was not arrested and unaware of the drugs and prostitution. ::)
The closing was ordered by by the board of health 25 violations. Mostly the cum soaked LD room.

http://www.njherald.com/story/news/08RAYSRAID

Earl_the_Pearl
04-29-2009, 02:14 AM
OK Ray is an innosent victom of the evil woman. The poor man had a stroke and form what I heard sold the lisence and name. He did not own the building but the new owner can still rent it.

Why won't you be my friend?:-[

Flaka
04-29-2009, 07:41 AM
Ok so aside from everything else, for the people that know the club/manager, is there any chance of me being hired? I'm mixed and have long hair but I'm pretty flat chested, like a small a. There are pics of me in pics of you vol. 2. I'll try to post the link.

Just wondering since I was planning on hitting all the north jersey clubs this weekend. Sorry if my post is annoying!

Eric Stoner
04-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Ok so aside from everything else, for the people that know the club/manager, is there any chance of me being hired? I'm mixed and have long hair but I'm pretty flat chested, like a small a. There are pics of me in pics of you vol. 2. I'll try to post the link.

Just wondering since I was planning on hitting all the north jersey clubs this weekend. Sorry if my post is annoying!

I think you'd get hired. Don't know how well you'd do. Many newbies clean up. Only one way to find out.

Flaka
04-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanx Eric! I'll give them a call to see when's a good time for me to come in.

And sorry, i'm a little slow, what does clean up mean?

Golden_Rule
04-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Why won't you be my friend?:-[

Hey... Nothing to do with that. I'll invite you to join me next time I head up to Sussex County.

Its just the cop in me... You know: Just the facts, Ma'am. Just the facts. :) [done in my best "Joe Friday" voice]

Golden_Rule
04-29-2009, 09:33 PM
And sorry, i'm a little slow, what does clean up mean?

Clean up = Bank = make good $$$

Flaka
04-30-2009, 05:22 AM
Oooh! That's what I thought but I didn't want to seem like an idiot! Thanks for clarifying!

Yay now I'm excited!!

Earl_the_Pearl
04-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Oooh! That's what I thought but I didn't want to seem like an idiot! Thanks for clarifying!

Yay now I'm excited!!
The new girl does make money especially when she looks like this
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20310&d=1220061907
but things are not great in North New Jersey. There are a lot of dancers and not so many customers. Be warned there is a big difference between Pumps in Jefferson and Bottoms Up in Iverington.

Optimist
04-30-2009, 05:18 PM

It's an interesting area. There are racist people there BUT there are fair and friendly people too! I lived in Union Beach and found that I easily made regulars and got on with the other girls and found that the guys who were racist weren't mean. They will tip but they won't buy dances. It's worth it to go and give it a try if you're not put off by working-class country dudes and Manhattan commuters.

Golden_Rule
04-30-2009, 09:16 PM
There are a lot of dancers and not so many customers. Be warned there is a big difference between Pumps in Jefferson and Bottoms Up in Iverington.

Man, ain't that the truth.

Ladies not familiar with NNJ, the rule of thumb is stay out of Newark, Irvington, Paterson and Passaic. There are clubs elsewhere you'd want to avoid but the majority of them are collected in those four cities and nearby.

Pumps is a strange bit of business. The manager there is a friend of mine and he runs it strictly on the up and up. I don't know how well that works out for the dancers though as it turns into, of all things, a couples place on the weekend.

Sometimes there are as many gals at the bar as guys. All young. All there to hang with each other. Which means no one is paying much attention, or money, to the dancers [would be my best guess].

One of the very cleanest places you can work though.

Golden_Rule
04-30-2009, 09:19 PM
It's an interesting area. There are racist people there BUT there are fair and friendly people too! I lived in Union Beach and found that I easily made regulars and got on with the other girls and found that the guys who were racist weren't mean. They will tip but they won't buy dances. It's worth it to go and give it a try if you're not put off by working-class country dudes and Manhattan commuters.

Union Beach, Keyport, very big with the MC crowd.

If you are the type that could attract a biker's attention [relax though, its not the 1%'ers that hang there] you can make good money in the clubs in that area.

misslizzy
05-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Union Beach, Keyport, very big with the MC crowd.

If you are the type that could attract a biker's attention [relax though, its not the 1%'ers that hang there] you can make good money in the clubs in that area.

...Ladies not familiar with NNJ, the rule of thumb is stay out of Newark, Irvington, Paterson and Passaic. There are clubs elsewhere you'd want to avoid but the majority of them are collected in those four cities and nearby.

*sigh* Makes me wish I lived somewhere with an easier commute to the Shore... North Jersey can be tough for me, but as far as white guys go, bikers and truckers adore me.

I don't think I know a single girl who speaks English that has ever worked in Newark. Hell, I work NEAR Newark (easy giveaway, huh?) and most of the "worthwhile" non-English speaking girls end up at my club, because Newark clubs are so... I don't even know... I've heard so few real reports, I'm almost scared to think of it!

Optimist
05-01-2009, 03:27 PM
DUDE! Newark is frickin GANGSTA!!!! I cringe just driving by those places although I will say I like the Ironbound guys. Not so grabby. Admittedly, I haven't worked there in some time because they have no private dances but it's cool. Don Costa is PAYING girls now. That's what's up!

Oh and you are gorgeous, Flaka! Que bonita! I'm sure you'll knock 'em out!

Earl_the_Pearl
05-01-2009, 03:51 PM
I don't think I know a single girl who speaks English that has ever worked in Newark. Hell, I work NEAR Newark (easy giveaway, huh?) and most of the "worthwhile" non-English speaking girls end up at my club, because Newark clubs are so... I don't even know... I've heard so few real reports, I'm almost scared to think of it!

Newark is a big place and has neighborhoods. You do know that it is illegal to have a LD area in Newark.

One of my favorite clubs is After Dark in affluent North Newark; English is the predominant language I am a regular so I don't have to pay the three dollar cover and am not frisked upon entering. ::)

Earl_the_Pearl
05-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Ladies not familiar with NNJ, the rule of thumb is stay out of Newark, Irvington, Paterson and Passaic.

Counter point; if you are a PL with $30 that is where you want to be. There is a reason you get a coaster and a napkin with your beer. That napkin shows true customer service. ;)

zeke
05-01-2009, 05:04 PM
They arent picky is right....cellulite city.

Earl_the_Pearl
05-01-2009, 06:39 PM
They arent picky is right....cellulite city.

Yes but don't forget about the free napkin. :P

njcustomer
05-02-2009, 12:02 PM
I don't know about Nyack and Nanuet. I could never be bothered schlepping up there. At GGR and Stiletto ( Carlstadt ) in the VIP ONLY, 2-way contact is standard. Same thing at all the DD's and Centerfolds. Not at Hott 22 or Club XXXV, but WHO CARES ? Neither is a happening place.

Stilletto? Really, I will have to try that place. AFAIK, there are only 4 places in NJ where 2-way contact (as defined as topless boobie touching) in the LD room is allowed. If you do the math, GGR is the second most expensive club (entrance+juice+LD) of the 4, but has the best mix of girls for everyone.

The rumors of GGR being a premium place are purely a function of the 2-way contact standard. The women are good looking, but not much better than other places.

Golden_Rule
05-02-2009, 01:19 PM
*sigh* Makes me wish I lived somewhere with an easier commute to the Shore... North Jersey can be tough for me, but as far as white guys go, bikers and truckers adore me.

DUDE! Newark is frickin GANGSTA!!!! I cringe just driving by those places although I will say I like the Ironbound guys. Not so grabby. Admittedly, I haven't worked there in some time because they have no private dances but it's cool. Don Costa is PAYING girls now. That's what's up!

Oh and you are gorgeous, Flaka! Que bonita! I'm sure you'll knock 'em out!

Well this former MC riding [when my son died not so long ago in a MC accident I promised my wife I'd give up two wheeling and you will never catch me on a trike - she put up with a lot of years of me being a cop so what was I going to do when she asked with tears in her eyes, say no? ], Blue Knight MC, Iron Bound raised Dude says you should let me know in PM where you are working so I can come down and adore you two in person some day. [very good natured smile]

BTW, I use to bounce in a place down the block from Don Costa back in the day. :) Anyone remember a Brazilian place called "Joe's"? :)

Flaka
05-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Thank you optimist!! And you cracked me up with the "dude newark is frickin gangsta" comment!!

I went on tuscl and read a few reviews about GGR. Apparently they don't have ANY woc, but it's cool. I'm still trying it out in a few days. The only thing that sucks is that they don't have any poles!!

Golden_Rule
05-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Thank you optimist!! And you cracked me up with the "dude newark is frickin gangsta" comment!!

I went on tuscl and read a few reviews about GGR. Apparently they don't have ANY woc, but it's cool. I'm still trying it out in a few days. The only thing that sucks is that they don't have any poles!!

No poles.

Flaca... :D Senorita est moi linda, un picita flaca.

[pardon my Iron Bound Italian trying to write in Spanish which sucks]

misslizzy
05-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Golden Rule, check your PMs! I trust you that far. :)

Golden_Rule
05-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Golden Rule, check your PMs! I trust you that far. :)

Thanks.

Just for the record, I am precisely what I appear to be here. Fun comes at all levels. Low speed, high speed and Mach II with one's hair on fire. I make no bones about the fact that I play with LIKE MINDED female travelers and take my hints on speed limits from them.

I wouldn't have an ounce of fun taking anyone anyplace they didn't want to go.

If and when I stop by [got to work out timing as I am on the other side of NJ but I drive through there on my way to NYC quite a bit - I just never know precisely when until I am doing it ] you'll find me, for better or worse, the fleshed out version of precisely what you meet here. :) [which, btw, is totally harmless to anyone of good intent. I never bite anyone that didn't bite me first. :D ]

wishing nothing but well come your way...