PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Texas: Burch Management Hiring

mysteryman
04-23-2009, 03:29 AM
http://www.the33tv.com/pages/content_landing_page/?Jobless-To-Topless=1&blockID=273243&feedID=460

I saw this story and thought I would throw it up here and see what response it brings. I worked for Duncan Burch as a manager many years ago, and would not ever do it again.

minnow
04-23-2009, 06:34 AM
mm- Could you enlighten us as to which 9 clubs in North TX that Burch Mgt. owns/operates ??

munch
04-23-2009, 06:55 AM
I work in Dallas. Hopefully we're not infiltrated with new girls.

mysteryman
04-23-2009, 08:38 PM
This list might be out of date but its all I got on Burch Management Clubs.

Dallas:
Cabaret Royale
Fare
Babydolls
Gold Club
Lip Sticks
Million Dollar Saloon

Fort Worth:
Babdolls

Arlington:
Fare

Donovan28
04-24-2009, 08:22 AM
I have heard just as many good things as bad about this outfit. They have a virtual stranglehold on the Dallas SC market. It's wise to have a club at each and every level of the marketplace. They can bank no matter what the economy is doing. BabyDolls is the flagship and is always packed...even during the day. I'd consider working for them.

J.D.
04-24-2009, 09:02 AM
I work in Dallas. Hopefully we're not infiltrated with new girls.

Ha Ha its too late for that! The Dallas strip club $$$ has been a on a steady decline for a while now

Paris
04-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Texas has been the place to go for money for the last 6 months or so. I know that the PP agency I work for has been completely booked up every weekend for both male and female dancers.

The customers are still there in Texas and they are still spending. I wish we had dancers in Odessa/Midland and Wichita Falls. We get a lot of calls from those areas.

J.D.
04-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Fort Worth is awesome right now! I just wish it wasn't a forty five minute drive..... I just feel as if in Dallas, there are too many clubs and too many dancers; I'm sure some girls are still making money, but not as easily.

mysteryman
04-25-2009, 05:38 AM
The last person I know that interviewed 3 months ago with Burch Management was told starting salary was 500.00 a week for a floor manager. After 90 days you would be bumped to 600.00 a week. By the way thats working 60-80 hour weeks, no benifits, no tips allowed(LOL), while wearing a tux every day.

WiseGuy_TX
04-25-2009, 10:25 AM
...dang, Steve Craft is still V.P.? I remember when he was a B.D. manager waaay back in the day. I have heard some negatives about Burch management too, after the insane stripping era downfall.

BIGJosh
04-27-2009, 03:30 AM
The last person I know that interviewed 3 months ago with Burch Management was told starting salary was 500.00 a week for a floor manager. After 90 days you would be bumped to 600.00 a week. By the way thats working 60-80 hour weeks, no benifits, no tips allowed(LOL), while wearing a tux every day.

Which is why they'll ALWAYS be looking for "managers". When you pay people shitty wages, you get shitty people working for you. I always laugh and ask them:"Would you work for these wages?" Usually, I'll hear a "no fucking way...blah blah blah". Then I ALWAYS shoot back with a:"Then why would you expect me to"?

If you can't pay YOUR bills on what you pay, why would you expect someone else to? you know? stupid shit like this ruins the business, why? greed! You or I can't take tips, but rest assured, you start fucking w/THEIR $$$, and they get pissed. My guess is "Burch Management" doesn't realize...it costs them more to hire and fire people, then it does to hire them, train them, and keep them on the payroll?

mysteryman
04-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Majority of Burch Management are nothing more then Floormen. Very low responsibility, basically care takers of the property. As fast as these guys come in they go out. Ver few last a year.