PDA

View Full Version : Orlando will be the death of me...

rareaspasia
05-04-2009, 12:22 PM
The money at my club was never overwhelming to begin with but now it has flat out dried up and blown away. Orange county laws are ridiculous (pasties, topless only, no contact) but when I started four months ago we at least had enough locals and regulars to make it worthwhile to stay in town and avoid gas costs and potential car repairs. I also really like my club, but I'm not doing this for fun, I'm doing it for money, and now that I have some experience I'd kind of like to make some.

I have a couple of options; there is a more upscale local club called Rachel's that I could try, or I could find a place an hour or less away.

Can anyone please let me know:
-what the money is like in those areas (Daytona, Cocoa, Deland, etc.)
-what areas a petite redhead would do well at, and
-what experiences anyone here might have had working at Rachel's or what they've heard?

I know Tampa is supposed to be good but it's almost a two hour drive from my side of town and I'd have to be pulling in like $1000 a night and I'm not experienced or busty enough, lol.

Nakita Kash
05-04-2009, 01:08 PM
^^you won't find $1000/night in Tampa- you will only find empty clubs with too many girls scrambling for whatever $ walks in the door- which means HEAVY extras!

Try Melbourne? Bare Assests http://stripclublist.com/c.asp?c=7356 I think you may have a shot there. I don't regularly work in the areas you requested info for, but I do know that laws have changed in Daytona which has affected $ there too.

rareaspasia
05-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Heh, definitely no way I'd ever make that much in Tampa, or probably anywhere, but for four hours total driving time that's the only way it would ever be worth it. Cocoa looks like a better bet than Melbourne since it's 45 minutes from my place. Hm. Thank you, it still might be worth checking out.

Djoser
05-04-2009, 06:36 PM
It's such a shame to read about Orlando bombing out, as I have heard from some of my friends who drive all the way down here to work instead.

Back in The Day, Orlando was a boomtown for stripclubs. Then the local Jesus Freaks got organized, and through the Power of Prayer and Prudery got the laws changed and effectively shut down all those clubs on the north side of town especially.

Back in the Day Rachels was THE best club in town. I wasn't a DJ and was still an artist so only went there when I had rich friends visiting me in Daytona or whatever. But yeah, beautiful women very well-dressed, low or no contact in the dances (upstairs was a different matter I heard but I never went up there), it was really a classy club, I loved it.

They got raided and shut down maybe ten years ago, I think largely for what was going on upstairs. I haven't been back there since before that happened, but I hear they reopened.

Daytona Beach is a shithole, don't even go near that town, it sucks monkey balls.

And yeah they went from titty tape and granny panty/booty shorts to full nudity and now back to the 50s look again. Thanks to your local Prude Patrol trying to convert Daytona into a 'Family Vacation Destination', which will never happen, of course. But too late, they have fucked up the stripclubs except maybe Lollipops (with too many girls) with all this bullshit.

The Lido in Cocoa Beach is a great club I thought, but it's been a while since I've been there.

velvet
05-04-2009, 10:38 PM
oh DEFINATLY try cocoa beach over Melbourne. I haven't worked there since last summer but the weekends are busy. lido's, cheaters and inner room are there. it's personal preference on which one you would like. tip outs are low and it is topless, contact, full liquor.
let me know if you have any more questions.

Nakita Kash
05-06-2009, 10:30 AM
^^definitely would listen to her over me because I have never worked there! I only know of Bare Assests because we have been booking features there for over 10 years and they seem to love the place.

Nakita Kash
05-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Daytona Beach is a shithole, don't even go near that town, it sucks monkey balls.

But too late, they have fucked up the stripclubs except maybe Lollipops (with too many girls) with all this bullshit

Love Lollipops, but I have only been there a few times!

rareaspasia
05-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Lollipops is definitely not the place to be right now. I have some regulars who are working here but are from Daytona and they were telling me that the place got raided and the owner was arrested. Same guys were telling me that cocoa is great so I think that might be my next stop since it's only 45 minutes from where I am. The good Rachel's is on the other side of Orlando and believe it or not takes just as long to get to.

Orlando is really getting hit with a double whammy. No one is going to the parks because people can't afford it or are afraid to spend, and most of the parks are on hiring freezes and are firing people left and right. So fewer tourists (and I BANK on tourists) and fewer locals. And my real problem is just how slow it is. If we have guys, I do very well... but there are no guys. And all of this happened really quickly, as in, I started four months ago and did really well on top of the new girl money and then within a month the bottom dropped out. It's gotten a little better over the past two weeks but I want some money.

I'm giving my club a few more weeks, and meanwhile I'll be calling the cocoa clubs mentioned. I really do love my club, great management, mostly decent girls, good customers, just a fun place to work for what it is, and it's close to my other job and my house. I've also started building up a nice roster of regulars who spend. I'm not good at high pressure but I can get them in if I want to. Just for the sake of the cost of gas and time away from my beloved of four years and my cats, I have to at least give it one more shot.

kieufl
05-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Don't work Orlando. I have lived in the Central Florida area forever... and no good comes from working in Orlando, even Racheal's. There are several clubs to work in Cocoa Beach (really the only place in central florida)

Lidos - lots of girls, cheap dances, lots of regulars. Its a hustle... but money is there.
Cheaters - another good place, similar to lidos. I know a lot of girls from Orlando were driving to Cheaters to work!
The forsaken Playmates in Cocoa. NOT cocoa beach... the owner is nice, but its hit and miss. If you like to be the big fish in a small pond.. this is the small pond. There IS money, but NOT volume of customers. It is a dump (warehouse to be exact).. they use funny money... customers expect lots of miles, but... you can get away with doing lots less... cause you will be the new hot girl. I used to clean up at this place when I established regulars.

Good luck! Wish I could work with ya! I somehow became in the public eye... and had to shy away from moon lighting as a dancer in the area. ;P

RedDixieCup
05-09-2009, 08:36 PM
what about west palm beach? It's a haul, but there are several good clubs here (including a Rachel's) and they seem to all still be doing pretty well.

rareaspasia
05-13-2009, 02:31 PM
Just wanted to post a big thank you to everyone who gave me advice, Lido's is overloaded right now but the guy I spoke to at Cheater's said to come on in next week, they're "always looking for good entertainers" so hopefully that means I'll get in.

I've talked to several girls at my club and they've all said that the money is still good and they have a similar look to mine and dance like I do so even though I'm not good at crazy pole tricks hopefully my looks and personality will get me in. Plus the girls at my current club will definitely be willing to show me a few more things during the next week before I (hopefully) start over there. God knows it's slow enough that we'll have time to do it. :P

Fingers are crossed!

rareaspasia
05-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh, and going further than cocoa might be an option in the near future, once I start grad school and have health care through whatever school I end up picking. Right now I have another job that gives me good health insurance but it puts a limit on too much travel. Plus I never get to see my guy as it is. I don't think I could stand to see him even less than I do now. He's the reason I can do this without getting completely disgusted with humanity.

velvet
05-13-2009, 06:31 PM
lido's told you there were not hiring? really? did you go over there?

rareaspasia
05-14-2009, 11:08 AM
I had to call because I can't get over there in person until next week and I wanted to make sure that the trip would be worth it. The guy I spoke was super nice but said that they're just overloaded with girls right now.