PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have more info about the new law in Seattle??

lildreamer316
05-13-2009, 10:58 PM
I saw a mention of it in the Atlanta/Forest Park thread. I like to stay on top of what's going on in laws around the States. You guys are always so quick, but I hadn't seen any mention of it here.

Also, on E.D.Publication's site they have an article about something going down in NJ.

Basically, do we have a rundown of all the NEW law changes lately? ACE doesn't seem to have a comprehensive list.

Any info you have would be appreciated..I'm off to Google. Thanks...

NREXM
05-15-2009, 02:23 PM
The new laws as in the laws that were enforced in 2007? I work in Seattle and our laws consist of these:

- Patrons are required to be at least six fee from the main stage at all time.
- Dancers must be a minimum of three fee away from the patron during a lap dance.
- Dancers must keep their body six inches away from any private areas.
- The club must have their lighting set to a certain dimness.
- No alcohol (even though this one isn't new).
- No nude or topless dances (this one is not new).
- Dancers must wear clothing that covers their bodies (no thongs only, see-through tops, ect).
- Dancers must honor the dance price set by the club.
- Patrons are not permitted to touch the dancers.

That's all that I can recall of the top of my head. Fortunately for us, no one follows these rules since money would be next to impossible following these strict regulations. The clubs are more lenient as well which makes it easier to bend the rules :)

Earl_the_Pearl
05-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Also, on E.D.Publication's site they have an article about something going down in NJ.

Do you mean this?
http://www.edpublications.net/images/stories/aa_frontpage/headlinenews/march09/stop.jpg

noelle
05-26-2009, 08:20 PM
The clubs are more lenient as well which makes it easier to bend the rules :)

Okay... keep in mind the clubs may be lenient, but Vice still comes in and arrests a ton of girls for doing what every other girl is doing in the club.

yogibear179
11-18-2009, 02:38 AM
dancers here have to deal with dancing for cops, secret shoppers and potentially a club raid. strippers get tickets and have to stop dancing. This means lower earnings as well as wastng the money you just spent on getting you licence every year.

tip:Try to avoid tickets (although many things here a dancer does here can land her a ticket) and potential prostitution charges ;)

Earl_the_Pearl
11-20-2009, 01:23 AM
dancers here have to deal with dancing for cops, secret shoppers and potentially a club raid. strippers get tickets and have to stop dancing. This means lower earnings as well as wastng the money you just spent on getting you licence every year.

tip:Try to avoid tickets (although many things here a dancer does here can land her a ticket) and potential prostitution charges ;)
Even in the swamps of Jersey it is so but not very often. Save a few thousand and get a lawyer and get off as the slime ball owners and powers that be don't want to make waves. If you save a few thousand more sue for malicious pronunciation; better make a million because you will never work it this town again.

Wow Pls worship you and the powers that be they use you.

Melonie
11-22-2009, 01:30 PM
As I have posted on many previous occasions, the introduction of all of these anti-strip club laws really only produce three outcomes ... none of which are actually connected with the supposed intent of the laws

#1 - they provide the opportunity for local cops / DA's / politicians to produce a club bust at any time that will generate 'free publicity' and also generate fine money

#2 - they create a real world environment where 'clean' dancers are forced to break the law on a nightly basis in order to earn money.

#3 - they create a real world 'moral hazard' ( no pun intended ) where 'dirty' dancers offering HJ / BJ / FS to club customers face little or no additional legal risk / penalties than 'clean' dancers brushing against a club customer during a lap dance.

YodaLady.com
11-25-2009, 04:15 PM
#3 - they create a real world 'moral hazard' ( no pun intended ) where 'dirty' dancers offering HJ / BJ / FS to club customers face little or no additional legal risk / penalties than 'clean' dancers brushing against a club customer during a lap dance.

HJ / BJ / FS... FS equals???? Face Sex? haha?}:D

lilgameplaya
11-25-2009, 05:38 PM
^^ Hand job, blow job, full service (aka sex)

BarbieHart
11-27-2009, 05:43 PM
I heard that the lake forest park clubs (Ricks and De Ja Vu) dont have the 4 feet away from customers law. Dont know if that is true though.