PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Quotes!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Smoothcat
02-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Three dog related quotes from Comedienne Rita Rudner

~~ I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

~~ My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpets or ruin our lives.

~~ We've begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet—so we bought a dog. Well, it's cheaper, and you get more feet.

~~ Rita Rudner

Eric Stoner
07-11-2017, 07:10 AM
Three dog related quotes from Comedienne Rita Rudner

~~ I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

~~ My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpets or ruin our lives.

~~ We've begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet—so we bought a dog. Well, it's cheaper, and you get more feet.

~~ Rita Rudner

Great quotes. I love her and her quirky humor. Would you care for a mint ?

Elle:)
09-12-2017, 11:22 PM
If you could go back and change just one thing about your life, would you? and if you did, would that change make your life better? Or would that change ultimately break your heart? or break the heart of another? would you choose an entirely different path? or would you change just one thing? just one moment. one moment that you always wanted back..

One tree hill

eagle2
10-27-2017, 11:38 PM
I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it makes me think every time I see this in the signature of someone I email with regularly.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our poilice more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"

Adolf Hitler, 1935

hitler never said that. Here's a good write-up:

https://blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2013/03/19/fake-quote-files-adolf-hitler-on-gun-registration-conquest-and-disarmament/

lastone
11-01-2018, 10:05 AM
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
-- H. L. Menken

Femme Fatale
01-16-2019, 01:42 PM
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

Marilyn Monroe

sanketp
08-10-2019, 01:55 AM
I love to write quotes on environments as well as safety. If you have any good website please share to me.

ClioRose
04-20-2020, 06:36 AM
My favorite has become one that I only found a few months ago - Better an "oops" than a "what if"