PDA

View Full Version : Novel: Immaculate Love

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

xdamage
08-15-2009, 10:47 PM
There is a serious problem that I see with your post. You are mixing Cyril with the Immaculate Love. Cyril is off topic. Immaculate Love is on topic. ...
I think we are putting the cart before the horse here.

Cyril is not off topic. By entering here and posting you are open game. Them is the rules because we all can make rules.

I am talking about Cyril, you, the dude who is afraid to actually go to an SC and apparently is living the life of a PL vicariously through 3rd party fantasy characters, both in your fictional story now, and the fictional perfect Strip Club owner that all the strippers would love.

The serious problem, if you want to call it that, is you've written tens of thousands of words and still haven't faced one simple fact...

You don't actually go to Strip Clubs, maybe for lack of money, or maybe out of some personal issues you can't face. What is your quandary that prevents you from actual going to a SC and experiencing the real thing?

The answer to that is 1000x more interesting to us readers then some BS fantasy character in your head.

Cyril
08-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Cyril is not off topic. By entering here and posting you are open game. Them is the rules because we all can make rules.

I am talking about Cyril, you, the dude who is afraid to actually go to an SC and apparently is living the life of a PL vicariously through 3rd party fantasy characters, both in your fictional story now, and the fictional perfect Strip Club owner that all the strippers would love.

The serious problem, if you want to call it that, is you've written tens of thousands of words and still haven't faced one simple fact...

You don't actually go to Strip Clubs, maybe for lack of money, or maybe out of some personal issues you can't face. What is your quandary that prevents you from actual going to a SC and experiencing the real thing?

The answer to that is 1000x more interesting to us readers then some BS fantasy character in your head.

Please start a separate thread to discuss Cyril. I wish to discuss Immaculate Love here. I am trying to get the seventh chapter out but it looks like that is not going to happen tonight.

xdamage
08-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Please start a separate thread to discuss Cyril. I wish to discuss Immaculate Love here. I am trying to get the seventh chapter out but it looks like that is not going to happen tonight.

I'm quite sure the rules would prohibit starting a let's discuss Cyril thread.

Yet it remains a reasonable question why won't you actually go to a Strip Club?

Why come on a forum for Strippers, but you are not a Stripper, Club Owner or Customer? Wouldn't it be bizarre if some guy hung out on a Dentistry forum with the banner "I Love Dentists" and had fantasy threads about fictional characters who go to Dentists, or fantasies about starting an office for Dentists, but never actually would go to a Dentist himself.

I think my question is more interesting then your book.

Cyril
08-15-2009, 11:34 PM
I'm quite sure the rules would prohibit starting a let's discuss Cyril thread.

Yet it remains a reasonable question why won't you actually go to a Strip Club?

Why come on a forum for Strippers, but you are not a Stripper, Club Owner or Customer? Wouldn't it be bizarre if some guy hung out on a Dentistry forum with the banner "I Love Dentists" and had fantasy threads about fictional characters who go to Dentists, or fantasies about starting an office for Dentists, but never actually would go to a Dentist himself.

I think my question is more interesting then your book.

I think the question has been discussed to the death already. There were volumes of posts on this topic. Where were you?

You too come to this forum and it is my understanding that you too are neither a customer nor a dancer. Why can't you extend the same curtsy to me? Why do you have so much vitriol against me?

xdamage
08-15-2009, 11:47 PM
I think the question has been discussed to the death already. There were volumes of posts on this topic. Where were you?

You too come to this forum and it is my understanding that you too are neither a customer nor a dancer. Why can't you extend the same curtsy to me? Why do you have so much vitriol against me?

I just went and spent money 2 nights ago in Vegas. I spent a few hundred as well a few months ago at a local club. My excuse is simple... bills to get my kids through college the last few years, bills to pay for my daughter's wedding, bills to help them get started with vehicles to drive, and in addition, I've gone enough times that much of the mystique has faded, and with it many of the thrills. When I was younger I use to go to Disneyland a lot, loved it, but in time, the newness wore off, my perspective changed.

Since it has been discussed to death why you are not a customer, can i get the cliff notes version of why Cyril doesn't actually go to SCs?

Cyril
08-16-2009, 12:05 AM
I just went and spent money 2 nights ago in Vegas. I spent a few hundred as well a few months ago at a local club. My excuse is simple... bills to get my kids through college the last few years, bills to pay for my daughter's wedding, bills to help them get started with vehicles to drive, and in addition, I've gone enough times that much of the mystique has faded, and with it many of the thrills. When I was younger I use to go to Disneyland a lot, loved it, but in time, the newness wore off, my perspective changed.

Since it has been discussed to death why you are not a customer, can i get the cliff notes version of why Cyril doesn't actually go to SCs?

Dude it caused lots of pain on JayATee and other strippers. I had to bow out of that thread. Now, you want to start that again. I cannot do that.

Can someone please help X with the name of the damn thread; I cannot seem to remember the name.

xdamage
08-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Dude it caused lots of pain on JayATee and other strippers. I had to bow out of that thread. Now, you want to start that again. I cannot do that.

Can someone please help X with the name of the damn thread; I cannot seem to remember the name.

If the thread was the one where you could not bear the thought of your own social standing being made dirty by seen near or around strippers (I recall that thread in part) then you would have saved them all a LOT of pain if you had just acknowledged you have some internal conflicts of interest, and that is your issue. It is called ambivalence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambivalence

"Ambivalence is a state of having simultaneous, conflicting feelings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeling) toward a person or thing.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambivalence#cite_note-0) Stated another way, ambivalence is the experience of having thoughts and emotions of both positive and negative valence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valence_%28psychology%29) toward someone or something."

Like going "Hmm, yea, I have some internal conflicts... what is going on inside of me?"

It would have been received 100x better then the pompous Cyril is always right, everyone else always wrong attitude you took in the thread.

Self-reflection, try it.

JayATee
08-16-2009, 03:00 AM

Do me the favor of not singling me out as though Im the only one here with a problem with you. What is it? You can't remember anyone else's name? ::)

WiseGuy_TX
08-16-2009, 05:45 AM
...xdamage, you have done a nice job of pointing out what should be obvious to Cyril. Cyril is taking the cowards way out by avoiding constructive conversation on the subject, reinventing peoples opinions, redirecting and/or asking somewhat irrelevant questions. Sorry Cyril, there is a pattern in your madness.

The next chapter is overdue.

Cyril
08-16-2009, 01:04 PM
...xdamage, you have done a nice job of pointing out what should be obvious to Cyril. Cyril is taking the cowards way out by avoiding constructive conversation on the subject, reinventing peoples opinions, redirecting and/or asking somewhat irrelevant questions. Sorry Cyril, there is a pattern in your madness.

The next chapter is overdue.

Dude for real? What are you smoking?

Cyril
08-16-2009, 01:07 PM
Do me the favor of not singling me out as though Im the only one here with a problem with you. What is it? You can't remember anyone else's name? ::)

Nope. I cannot remember the name of anyone else. Mediocrity is the another name that comes to my mind. I am trying to think of some other names.

Hopper
08-17-2009, 05:02 AM
^I thought she was the problem with you.

Cyril
08-18-2009, 07:46 PM
^I thought she was the problem with you.

Hopper,

I think you are correct. Mediocrity has been the worst offender when it comes to calling names. I recall her calling me names for no reason when you posted Wendy Hamilton's picture.

Hopper
08-19-2009, 12:38 AM
^I was referring to JayATee, who said she had a problem with you.

Almost Jaded
08-19-2009, 01:20 AM
OMG - HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS?!?!

This... THIS... This is going to be entertainment on a level that Fox networks can only DREAM (girls) about!

Cyril - I'll not bother posting my qualifications for critique, sffice it to say you have quite a talent for starting stuff I know about, LMAO. In any event, everyone else - with varying degrees of subtlety - have already said it, so this won't be a surprise.

That sucks big, hairy, sweaty donkey cock.

To put it in perspective, I am continually amazed at the success of the Twilight series as to any real reader it's second-rate at best; utter tripe compared to truly great writing. This makes Twilight look like it was written by Herbert or Donaldson or Card or Stephenson or Pynchon or Tolkien or King or someone who can WRITE.

Stick with sucking in general, rather than narrowing the focus to something specific like business plans and novels. You're much better at it.

Better yet - share with us what you're GOOD at. There must be SOMETHING.

verfolgung
08-19-2009, 06:07 AM
... Better yet - share with us what you're GOOD at. There must be SOMETHING.

An ignorant irritant. ;)

BonsoirBella
08-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Better yet - share with us what you're GOOD at. There must be SOMETHING.

He seems to have the whole being a Delusional Douchebag thing down PAT. Every time I see his name attached to a post, I puke a little in my mouth.

P.s. Cyril: Your story blows dogs for quarters. Seriously, one of the worst pieces of tripe I've ever read. My critique is to scrap the whole thing and take a creative writing class. Write about what you know. Nobody is really going to really rally behind some pompous armchair philosopher who doesn't know shit about his topic or audience. It's like me trying to write about the inner workings of the motor in my car. I'd fail. Miserably. Just as you are failing. Miserably, but you're just too damned proud to listen, even though you ASK for this shit.

...which brings me to...

The conclusion that Cyril is just a nasty little Subbie who likes to Top From the Bottom Troll hiding somewhere under a bridge, LOVING the attention everyone is giving him here.

If everyone just ignored him, he would eventually just go away. And if punishment & poor treatment is what he wants (which I am coming to think IT IS based upon how he CONSTANTLY tries to start shit, demean any dancer/exdancer/patron who corrects him. Makes all threads he posts in very UnFun and Dramatic and ALL ABOUT HIM), then everyone is giving him loads of entertainment/punishment. FOR FREE. We already know what a cheap ass he is, considering he won't go into a strip club...

Cyril
08-19-2009, 07:09 PM
He seems to have the whole being a Delusional Douchebag thing down PAT. Every time I see his name attached to a post, I puke a little in my mouth.

P.s. Cyril: Your story blows dogs for quarters. Seriously, one of the worst pieces of tripe I've ever read. My critique is to scrap the whole thing and take a creative writing class. Write about what you know. Nobody is really going to really rally behind some pompous armchair philosopher who doesn't know shit about his topic or audience. It's like me trying to write about the inner workings of the motor in my car. I'd fail. Miserably. Just as you are failing. Miserably, but you're just too damned proud to listen, even though you ASK for this shit.

...which brings me to...

The conclusion that Cyril is just a nasty little Subbie who likes to Top From the Bottom Troll hiding somewhere under a bridge, LOVING the attention everyone is giving him here.

If everyone just ignored him, he would eventually just go away. And if punishment & poor treatment is what he wants (which I am coming to think IT IS based upon how he CONSTANTLY tries to start shit, demean any dancer/exdancer/patron who corrects him. Makes all threads he posts in very UnFun and Dramatic and ALL ABOUT HIM), then everyone is giving him loads of entertainment/punishment. FOR FREE. We already know what a cheap ass he is, considering he won't go into a strip club...

If your assertion about me is correct then you are fulfilling my fantasy for free. Frankly, I am not interested in any exchange with people like you. I wish you had not graced this thread with your presence.

Cyril
08-19-2009, 07:10 PM
An ignorant irritant. ;)

... says the exemplary PL Verf.

BonsoirBella
08-19-2009, 07:44 PM
If your assertion about me is correct then you are fulfilling my fantasy for free. Frankly, I am not interested in any exchange with people like you. I wish you had not graced this thread with your presence.

Wish in one hand...piss in the other...*shrug* Don't always get what you ask for, do ya? Free speech, internet and all that jazz. Oh wait...I forget what a control freak you can be. If you want to have that magic Control button, then go away, make your own board and stop pissing in everyone's cheerios at every opportunity.

I don't really give two shits about your interests. You put yourself out there to be critiqued, so as a fellow writer who was initially almost excited about the storyline (Ok, I'm joking about the excited part), I read your craptastic story, felt the need to comment. Held back for a second to actually read all your drivel, laughed and laughed and laughed at how completely ignorant you are. I won't be making that mistake again, as yes, you don't deserve any attention at all.

You, sir, have absolutely no place calling anyone a PL.

Cyril
08-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Wish in one hand...piss in the other...

You sound like Mediocrity. I bet this is her another handle.

Cyril
08-19-2009, 07:49 PM
^I was referring to JayATee, who said she had a problem with you.

Between those two, it is hard to tell which one has been more offensive. I think they are both on the save level.

BonsoirBella
08-19-2009, 07:57 PM
You sound like Mediocrity. I bet this is her another handle.

LOL. No.

Cyril
08-19-2009, 07:59 PM
LOL. No.

You are equally offensive. Now, we have an unholy trinity.

WiseGuy_TX
08-19-2009, 08:15 PM
You are equally offensive. Now, we have an unholy trinity....Cyril the stripper hater writing about stripper love, how ironic.

Cyril
08-19-2009, 08:19 PM
...Cyril the stripper hater writing about stripper love, how ironic.

You are the one who is trying to derail a love story which has potential to warm the hearts of millions of strippers across the globe. Therefore, it is you who is a stripper hater.

WiseGuy_TX
08-19-2009, 08:33 PM
You are the one who is trying to derail a love story which has potential to warm the hearts of millions of strippers across the globe. Therefore, it is you who is a stripper hater....i have ordered you many times to write the next chapter but you chose to disobey.

Cyril
08-19-2009, 08:34 PM
...i have ordered you many times to write the next chapter but you chose to disobey.

That is because you are too impotent to enforce your orders. :D

Hopper
08-20-2009, 12:32 AM

If everyone just ignored him, he would eventually just go away...

Yet nobody does.

Almost Jaded
08-20-2009, 11:18 AM
It cheers me up every morning to read the posts of people ripping into him wile I slept.

You are the one who is trying to derail a love story which has potential to warm the hearts of millions of strippers across the globe. Therefore, it is you who is a stripper hater.

...Except for the fact that every girl that's read it so far is either laughing till she pukes or puked before she started laughing, I'd say good for you. Like yur sig, your story is a massive neon sign flashing your ignorance to all who see it.

Between those two, it is hard to tell which one has been more offensive. I think they are both on the save level.

You are equally offensive. Now, we have an unholy trinity.

Shit - you're right - she DOES sound a lot like two of the more sensible, intelligent, witty and charming members on here. And I haven't friended her yet! Thanks for pointing out that oversight, I'll rectify it immediately...

Cyril, the amazing thing is that every once in a while, somebody tries for some insane reason (I've had this brand of insanity more than once so far) and tries to constructively point out to you where your views come up short and what you might do to gain some respect around here. And you ignore it every time.

firemaiden04
08-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Lol...yet another thread I decided to read with the idea of contributing.

But no...no, I think I'm going to stay out of this one, too.

mediocrity
08-20-2009, 12:25 PM
That is because you are too impotent to carry out your orders. :D

Main Entry: im·po·tent
Pronunciation: \ˈim-pə-tənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French & Latin; Anglo-French, from Latin impotent-, impotens, from in- + potent-, potens potent
Date: 14th century
1 a : not potent : lacking in power, strength, or vigor : helpless b : unable to engage in sexual intercourse because of inability to have and maintain an erection; broadly : sterile
2 obsolete : incapable of self-restraint : ungovernable

..... so um, WTF?

mediocrity
08-20-2009, 12:27 PM

I would love to know how you think this, seeming as every girl on this board has said it's stupid.

I would also like to know what kind drugs you are on. Little chlorpromazine going on here?

BonsoirBella
08-20-2009, 12:42 PM
That is because you are too impotent to carry out your orders. :D

And you're too obtuse to deliver a proper putdown.
It's YOU who are too impotent to carry out the orders that have been given to YOU! *face palm*

OH! I get it!!! I guess you're just letting us in on your REAL problem. They do make meds for that. Look into it. Maybe that's why he's too scared to be around real live women...hrm....

I'm done with you, little troll man. Go play in traffic.

--Almost Jaded - Thank you. :)

Elvia
08-20-2009, 12:55 PM

Holy Crap!

:rotfl:

For whoever keeps asking, this is why I don't put Cyril on ignore. That shit is hilarious!

MissMynxx
08-20-2009, 05:53 PM

I just seriously shot orange soda out of my nose and laughed until my ribs were sore. Almost Jaded has been getting on my ass for not posting and reading here as much - now I see why. After a long day when a girl needs a laugh, Cyril is always there to provide one. :D

Cyril
08-20-2009, 08:35 PM
I meant to use "enforce" not "carry out".

Cyril
08-20-2009, 08:36 PM
And you're too obtuse to deliver a proper putdown.
It's YOU who are too impotent to carry out the orders that have been given to YOU! *face palm*

OH! I get it!!! I guess you're just letting us in on your REAL problem. They do make meds for that. Look into it. Maybe that's why he's too scared to be around real live women...hrm....

I'm done with you, little troll man. Go play in traffic.

--Almost Jaded - Thank you. :)

You are not very wise for fulfilling my fantasy for free. What are you mother Teresa of the stripping world?

Cyril
08-20-2009, 08:38 PM
I just seriously shot orange soda out of my nose and laughed until my ribs were sore. Almost Jaded has been getting on my ass for not posting and reading here as much - now I see why. After a long day when a girl needs a laugh, Cyril is always there to provide one. :D

Do you not believe in love?

(AJ, you do not need to answer this question. This question is for MM.)

Cyril
08-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Holy Crap!

:rotfl:

For whoever keeps asking, this is why I don't put Cyril on ignore. That shit is hilarious!

It is tragic if you think it is hilarious. It saddens my heart.

Cyril
08-20-2009, 08:39 PM
I would love to know how you think this, seeming as every girl on this board has said it's stupid.

I would also like to know what kind drugs you are on. Little chlorpromazine going on here?

Not every girl.

Cyril
08-20-2009, 08:41 PM
It cheers me up every morning to read the posts of people ripping into him wile I slept.

...Except for the fact that every girl that's read it so far is either laughing till she pukes or puked before she started laughing, I'd say good for you. Like yur sig, your story is a massive neon sign flashing your ignorance to all who see it.

Shit - you're right - she DOES sound a lot like two of the more sensible, intelligent, witty and charming members on here. And I haven't friended her yet! Thanks for pointing out that oversight, I'll rectify it immediately...

Cyril, the amazing thing is that every once in a while, somebody tries for some insane reason (I've had this brand of insanity more than once so far) and tries to constructively point out to you where your views come up short and what you might do to gain some respect around here. And you ignore it every time.

That was a meaningless post. It does not add any value to our SW community.

Cyril
08-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Lol...yet another thread I decided to read with the idea of contributing.

But no...no, I think I'm going to stay out of this one, too.

I know lots of people want to say positive things about Immaculate Love but they abstain from it due to the fear of the bully gang we have on the stripper web.

Cyril
08-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Folks,

It is important to note that my mind will need to feel romantic in order to conceive romantic ideas. I hate to say this, all this ado is certainly not helping me feel romantic.

I suggest, we introduce some love in this thread. That will help me carry on with the task of writing this beautiful romance novel, a love story between a PL and a stripper. The task is difficult as it is and you folks are certainly making it even more difficult.

Thanks,
- Cyril

WiseGuy_TX
08-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Folks,

It is important to note that my mind will need to feel romantic in order to conceive romantic ideas. I hate to say this, all this ado is certainly not helping me feel romantic. ...then blow up your doll and get out the lotion. Good luck.

I suggest, we introduce some love in this thread. That will help me carry on with the task of writing this beautiful romance novel, a love story between a PL and a stripper. The task is difficult as it is and you folks are certainly making it even more difficult. ...ok here is some love. I would love to see this thread closed. Would anyone else love to see this thread closed?

Cyril
08-20-2009, 10:36 PM
...then blow up your doll and get out the lotion. Good luck.

Dude,

You have to realize that everyone is not as versed as you are in blow up dolls. So, elaborate a bit. OK?

Why don't you go back to talking about lasers? Your highest quality posts are either about lasers or girls with HIV.

xdamage
08-20-2009, 10:43 PM
I suggest, we introduce some love in this thread. That will help me carry on with the task of writing this beautiful romance novel, a love story between a PL and a stripper. The task is difficult as it is and you folks are certainly making it even more difficult.

Thanks,
- Cyril

Actually if you want to write, then write, and enjoy writing. There is nothing wrong with enjoying writing for the pleasure of it. But I would love it if you could do so without the megalomania.

Cyril
08-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Actually if you want to write, then write, and enjoy writing. There is nothing wrong with enjoying writing for the pleasure of it. But I would love it if you could do so without the megalomania.

Actually, it is you who is guilty of indulging in self grandiose. I just wanted to write and be left alone. That is why I came to The Lounge hoping that people marred with self grandeur like yourself will leave me alone. But alas! No such luck! I sense some jealousy. What do you say hombre?

WiseGuy_TX
08-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Actually, it is you who is guilty of indulging in self grandiose. I just wanted to write and be left alone. That is why I came to The Lounge hoping that people marred with self grandeur like yourself will leave me alone. But alas! No such luck! I sense some jealousy. What do you say hombre?...i'd say you are delusional and your doll probably needs patching again.

Cyril
08-20-2009, 10:54 PM
...i'd say you are delusional and your doll probably needs patching again.

And you are a bit paranoid.