PDA

View Full Version : Novel: Immaculate Love

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

xdamage
08-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Actually, it is you who is guilty of indulging in self grandiose. I just wanted to write and be left alone. That is why I came to The Lounge hoping that people marred with self grandeur like yourself will leave me alone. But alas! No such luck! I sense some jealousy. What do you say hombre?

If you wanted to just write and be left alone you wouldn't have posted it here and demanded everyone praise you. We are not all idiots unable to see such an obviousness. What world were you raised in where that type of behavior worked? My guess one where you were able to force your will on others, the essence of human evil. Well... welcome to freedom. In the free world you don't get to pick and choose what others think. If you throw you work out there and ask for opinions then you will get them, good, bad, whatever people really think. A very very good thing by the way. It is that kind of freedom, the ability to say what we really think and feel that prevents those with delusions of grandeur from running amok amongst us.

WiseGuy_TX
08-20-2009, 11:13 PM
And you are a bit paranoid....Cyril, it appears your anger, bitterness and hatred as seen time after time in your posts is affecting you quite a bit. Is your nastiness taking over your life?

I'm ordering you to take a day off then write the next chapter.

Cyril
08-20-2009, 11:14 PM
If you wanted to just write and be left alone you wouldn't have posted it here and demanded everyone praise you. We are not all idiots unable to see such an obviousness. What world were you raised in where that type of behavior worked? My guess one where you were able to force your will on others, the essence of human evil. Well... welcome to freedom. In the free world you don't get to pick and choose what others think. If you throw you work out there and ask for opinions then you will get them, good, bad, whatever people really think. A very very good thing by the way. It is that kind of freedom, the ability to say what we really think and feel that prevents those with delusions of grandeur from running amok amongst us.

This is another irrational post from you. It is you who has delusions of grandeur and some jealousy too. :)

Why not take it easy on the wine?

Cyril
08-20-2009, 11:16 PM
...Cyril, it appears your anger, bitterness and hatred as seen time after time in your posts is affecting you quite a bit. Is your nastiness taking over your life?

I'm ordering you to take a day off then write the next chapter.

Dude you are the one who posts about girls with HIV and you are calling me nasty. I think you are just angry that I did not show up at your HIV girl thread. It seems like you are begging me to write the next chapter. I am glad Immaculate Love has a fan.

xdamage
08-20-2009, 11:20 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril

Cyril (also Cyrillus or Cyryl) is a masculine given name. It is derived from the Greek (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_language) name Κύριλλος (Kyrillos) meaning "lordly, masterful".

As I said, the description "Megalomaniac" comes to mind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

Megalomania (from the Greek (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_language) word μεγαλομανία; megalo-, meaning large, and mania (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mania)) is a historical term for behavior characterized by an obsession or preoccupation with wealth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth), power (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_%28sociology%29), genius (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius), or omnipotence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence) - often generally termed as delusions of grandeur or grandiose delusions.

WiseGuy_TX
08-20-2009, 11:22 PM
This is another irrational post from you. It is you who has delusions of grandeur and some jealousy too. :)

Why not take it easy on the wine?...:loco:

Dude you are the one who posts about girls with HIV and you are calling me nasty....:loco:

Cyril
08-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Cyril (also Cyrillus or Cyryl) is a masculine given name. It is derived from the name Κύριλλος (Kyrillos) meaning "lordly, masterful".

As I said, the description "Megalomaniac" comes to mind

Megalomania (from the word μεγαλομανία; megalo-, meaning large, and ) is a historical term for behavior characterized by an obsession or preoccupation with , , , or - often generally termed as delusions of grandeur or grandiose delusions.

I say you are a bigot who has problem with someone named Cyril.

WiseGuy_TX
08-20-2009, 11:25 PM
I say you are a bigot who has problem with someone named Cyril....:loco: Think anger management, Cyril.

xdamage
08-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Just out of curiosity, is this the first time you've interacted with people who weren't "forced" (out of fear for their own safety/livelyhood) to agree with everything you think?

WiseGuy_TX
08-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Just out of curiosity, is this the first time you've interacted with people who weren't "forced" (out of fear for their own safety/livelyhood) to agree with everything you think?...agree, i was about to ask if his anger caused him to abuse people around him.

Cyril
08-21-2009, 12:35 AM
Just out of curiosity, is this the first time you've interacted with people who weren't "forced" (out of fear for their own safety/livelyhood) to agree with everything you think?

This is just one in the long string of absurd posts by you. It does not have any basis whatsoever. I can ask the similar question.

Example: How many animals have you tortured when you were growing up?

Cyril
08-21-2009, 12:38 AM
...agree, i was about to ask if his anger caused him to abuse people around him.

Relax. No one is angry at you although you are trying hard.

J.D.
08-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Relax. No one is angry at you although you are trying hard.

Post a pic of yourself please

Hopper
08-21-2009, 01:16 AM
Small things impress small minds while bigger trolls look on.

JayATee
08-21-2009, 01:38 AM
^ LoL!!! Like yourself then?

Cyril
08-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Small things impress small minds while bigger trolls look on.

:) lol :)

Cyril
08-21-2009, 01:44 AM

Wow! What an entry! Welcome to the thread!

Hopper
08-21-2009, 01:52 AM
^ LoL!!! Like yourself then?

Was I trolling?

Cyril
08-21-2009, 01:53 AM
Was I trolling?

I think you hit the nerve with her. :D

Hopper
08-21-2009, 02:26 AM
^She did suddenly appear again right after I posted it.

mediocrity
08-21-2009, 02:48 AM
Not every girl.

How was that relevant?
I resign my former theory: haloperidol?

Keep in mind I just started my second rotation. So my diagnoses may be flawed. Feel free to correct me.

mediocrity
08-21-2009, 02:55 AM

http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/movies/slideshow/simpsons-extras/img_1.jpg

Yeah I went there.

WiseGuy_TX
08-21-2009, 04:19 AM
This is just one in the long string of absurd posts by you. It does not have any basis whatsoever. I can ask the similar question.

Relax. No one is angry at you although you are trying hard....:loco: Redirecting and dodging the questions once again. Thus, the answer becomes obvious.

Hopper
08-21-2009, 04:40 AM
^If he's as mad as you say, shouldn't you be humouring him instead of reasonning with him?

xdamage
08-21-2009, 06:34 AM

You could ask that, but then you'd have even more readers who see that you avoid reality via attempts to indirect and nobody is fooled but yourself. You example is irrelevant because the issue of interest is that again you started a thread, again you are receiving criticism for it, and again you are trying to boss people around when they tell you what you don't want to hear. I.e., you have a problem with you and also are unable to face it. Which is fine, but everyone else sees it if you cannot.

p.s. no humoring him is why he ended up this way... it's like parents who decide it is better to humor then cause increasing ire in their children. It only makes the problem worse. Not that honesty makes the problem better because sometimes it is hopeless, but at least it doesn't feed into undesirable behavior/thinking-patterns either.

J.D.
08-21-2009, 06:38 AM
I just lol'd! Med and I were debating what you look like...

Cyril
08-21-2009, 12:57 PM
I just lol'd! Med and I were debating what you look like...

I will post my pic after I get few more botox injections. :D

Cyril
08-21-2009, 12:59 PM
You could ask that, but then you'd have even more readers who see that you avoid reality via attempts to indirect and nobody is fooled but yourself. You example is irrelevant because the issue of interest is that again you started a thread, again you are receiving criticism for it, and again you are trying to boss people around when they tell you what you don't want to hear. I.e., you have a problem with you and also are unable to face it. Which is fine, but everyone else sees it if you cannot.

p.s. no humoring him is why he ended up this way... it's like parents who decide it is better to humor then cause increasing ire in their children. It only makes the problem worse. Not that honesty makes the problem better because sometimes it is hopeless, but at least it doesn't feed into undesirable behavior/thinking-patterns either.

Learning about each other is a two way street. You cannot be the one asking all the questions. You also will have to answer some questions. People who are weak minded like yourself, they often tend to torture animals. So, why are you dodging the question?

WiseGuy_TX
08-21-2009, 01:11 PM
...:loco: Redirecting and dodging the questions once again. Thus, the answer becomes obvious.

Learning about each other is a two way street. You cannot be the one asking all the questions. You also will have to answer some questions. People who are weak minded like yourself, they often tend to torture animals. So, why are you dodging the question?...:loco: Cyril gets crazier with each post.

mediocrity
08-21-2009, 01:13 PM
^^ I kind of hope Cyril is someone we know who will one day jump out and say "HAHA GOTCHA!".

The alternative to that is far too mind-boggling.

Cyril
08-21-2009, 01:13 PM
...:loco: Cyril gets crazier with each post.

... but I can never beat you in crazy. You hold the title, dude.

Cyril
08-21-2009, 01:19 PM
^^ I kind of hope Cyril is someone we know who will one day jump out and say "HAHA GOTCHA!".

The alternative to that is far too mind-boggling.

Having difficulty? :D

Almost Jaded
08-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Here is another meaningless post. I do not add any value to the SW community.

Fixed your mistype. No need to thank me, it was no big deal, really...

MissMynxx
08-21-2009, 05:28 PM
Do you not believe in love?

(AJ, you do not need to answer this question. This question is for MM.)

Oh lord. Honey, I fully believe in love. I'm getting married for more than the mind-blowing sex, you know.

What I DON'T believe in is the convoluted bullshit you insist on puking up in text form and calling a "novel". This ... crap isn't love, darlin'.

Elvia
08-21-2009, 06:02 PM
At first I thought he was just annoying. Then I actually found him hilarious. Now, when he says stuff like that, I have to wonder if he's actually a little crazy. It's like he really can't believe that we just might not like the story. To reject it is to reject the very concept of love, apparently.

Almost Jaded
08-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Mediocrity posted a reasonable interpretation of his story with some writing thrown at it, and he ridiculed her. 'Nuf said. :shrug:

WiseGuy_TX
08-21-2009, 06:41 PM
... but I can never beat you in crazy. You hold the title, dude....plagiarizing our posts suggests immaculate love is a composite of plagiarized material indicating a lack of creativity.

I order you to write the next chapter now without plagiarism.

mediocrity
08-22-2009, 02:25 AM
Mediocrity posted a reasonable interpretation of his story with some writing thrown at it, and he ridiculed her. 'Nuf said. :shrug:

On an off note, I have 2 days left; when ya comin' to see me?

Almost Jaded
08-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Wanted to Thursday night, but between a BBQ at my business partners' new place and MM requiring attention, I couldn't get out. Friday night I went to see a friend play at Roxy's in Sams Town, with every intention of dropping over to the Bing afterward - and had a fiend call with a broken down car, and after helping him I was far too grungy to go to a SC. When I went home I started feeling kinda shitty (still do this morning) so I didn't go back out.

And tonight I will be racing in Primm until at least midnight, aftter which I will have to pack up all the tires and gear, drive back here, get unpacked and cleaned up, and I'd be lucky to be done before you quit working, lol.

I can try for tomorrow night, or I can try for hella late/early tonight/morning. So far the universe is trying to keep me from getting a dance from you! :(

firemaiden04
08-22-2009, 11:54 AM
I know lots of people want to say positive things about Immaculate Love but they abstain from it due to the fear of the bully gang we have on the stripper web.

Yes, you're right. I actually loved your story, but am terrified that if I say so, all the strippers on stripperweb will track me down and jump me and beat the living shit out of me. I live in a world of fear.

JayATee
08-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Nope. I cannot remember the name of anyone else. Mediocrity is the another name that comes to my mind. I am trying to think of some other names.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You have a thread of ppl who can't stand you and you can't remember anyone else's name? Maybe M can back me up on this one, but I think that means you need an MRI or head CT bc there's something wrong with you.

And bc I don't want to make your brain hurt too much MRI stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and CT stands for Cat Scan. It's where they take pretty pictures of your insides.

mediocrity
08-22-2009, 01:30 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You have a thread of ppl who can't stand you and you can't remember anyone else's name? Maybe M can back me up on this one, but I think that means you need an MRI or head CT bc there's something wrong with you.

And bc I don't want to make your brain hurt too much MRI stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and CT stands for Cat Scan. It's where they take pretty pictures of your insides.

I would call this Selective Amnesia.

I can think of at LEAST 15 people on this site who can't stand you, Cyril. And that's no researching, that's off the top of my head.

Hopper
08-22-2009, 03:08 PM
^Careful, Cyril, you are being trolled by the inventors of Scrabble.

Cyril
08-22-2009, 10:44 PM
^Careful, Cyril, you are being trolled by the inventors of Scrabble.

I have to create some sort of ignore algorithm or else I will not be able to keep up with these trolls. There are several of them.

Almost Jaded
08-23-2009, 02:58 AM
Yup. This site's membership consists of 62,000 trolls, and Cyril. :rolleyes:

WiseGuy_TX
08-23-2009, 07:42 AM
Announcement

"Novel: Immaculate Love" has died a painful death. The author appears to have reached the limit of his creative abilities and has lost interest in a world he alone occupies. The hearts of strippers across the globe have been shattered. PL's everywhere are in shock. It is a dark moment in the authors mind but all is not lost. The healing process will begin with every lap dance. Stripper halo's will grow brighter & PL wallets will grow lighter. Let us rejoice by observing other Immaculate Love's on the world wide web.

Immaculate Love - "Many souls are now in Heaven through the prayers of Mary who otherwise would not be there." -St. Thomas Aquinas (http://immaculatelove.tripod.com/)

An Immaculate Love Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw0cXVeOT-0

Edgemen Blog (http://www.edgemen.com) (click cancel several times)
02/22/2007
My Immaculate Love

I awoke to dawns light with your spirit upon me,
My bed aching so for your presence beside me,
I gently caressed the place where you'd lain,
Absorbing your essence in my slow English way,
Passion flowed freely to the tips of my frame,
Warmed honey exuded as I called out your name,.....

This Immaculate Love by ~EmpyrealGlyph (http://empyrealglyph.deviantart.com/art/This-Immaculate-Love-12166404)
Blood, sweat, tears.
Rancor, needles, sorrow.
Always in this fool's paradise.
This immaculate love.

Something wicked,
in this livid night.
Manifest my feelings;
unspoken screaming.

Risk it all for you.
My feelings awash,
in a sea of chaos.
This immaculate love......

Almost Jaded
08-23-2009, 10:11 AM
I take issue with the header on your post, sir.

"Novel: Immaculate Love" has died a painful death.

Note that it was actually rather quick. I believe the history books will show it's birth to have been far more painful than it's death. Killing off this story my be one of the most compassionate acts of Cyril's life.

The author appears to have reached the limit of his creative abilities and has lost interest in a world he alone occupies.

I believe some terminology besides "creative limit" should be used. It implies there was some creativity worth noting. Perhaps "the author appears to have finally given up attempting to breath life into this abortion and has returned to his previous job of making pointless posts on SW".

The hearts of strippers across the globe have been shattered.

This, SIR, is a FLAGRANT lie, and I demand you remove it IMMEDIATELY!

PL's everywhere are in shock.

This is the truest statement in your text. Cyril IS, in fact, in shock. Anyone else who was enjoying that things existence certainly qualifies as a PL in the original, unsullied definition of the acronym in it's original, intended use.

It is a dark moment in the authors mind but all is not lost.

Is there any other kind of moment? Or did you mean 'emotionally' dark, as opposed to 'no lights on' dark? Perhaps you should elaborate.

The healing process will begin with every lap dance. Stripper halo's will grow brighter & PL wallets will grow lighter.

Again, qualifiers please. "...will begin with every lap dance THAT CYRIL BUYS SO HECAN KNOW WTF HE'S TALKING ABOUT FROM THEN ON" would be a good start for instance. I also decry the misuse of the term PL in this context UNLESS THE AFORE MENTIONED TEXT IS ADDED, in which case the use of PL will be accurate.

Let us rejoice by observing other Immaculate Love's on the world wide web.

Well done.

:P

WiseGuy_TX
08-23-2009, 10:24 AM
...:D , yes , you are correct sir. I am humbled and honored by your wisdom. Let us now rejoice!

Djoser
08-27-2009, 03:36 PM
You are the one who is trying to derail a love story which has potential to warm the hearts of millions of strippers across the globe. Therefore, it is you who is a stripper hater.

OK, sorry, I don't have time to read all the back and forth in this thread, though I have skimmed it. But this statement, however well meant, is far removed from reality. None of the roughly 2,000 strippers I have worked with would care about the story. Sorry, Cyril, but I have to be honest with you.

The thread is out of control and will be closed.