Anyone seen it?

Earl_the_Pearl
11-27-2009, 03:44 AM
Anyone seen it?
I have one in front of my house.

bem401
11-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Anyone seen it?

I saw the previews and read a review. It supposedly opened Wednesday but not around here. I wanted to see it, though the reviews weren't very good.

Ninja Assassin was pretty bad.

KiwiStrawberry Splenda
12-05-2009, 08:13 PM
I saw it on Monday. It was very good, very sad. I'm a huge fan of anything post-apocalyptic themed, and I also really love Viggo.

It also gave me nightmares. Not because its a horror movie, but if you go see it, you'll know exactly what scene I am talking about.

I recommend it.

bem401
12-06-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing it, but it still hasn't arrived here yet. Armored absolutely sucked despite a cast that might have suggested otherwise. Brothers was excellent.

Mr Hyde
12-07-2009, 03:00 PM
I was hoping to see it but getting anyone to go with me is tough. It's not exactly an uplifting subject matter.

Having seen the previews and read the book, I am ready for disappointment though. I can't imagine the movie will do the book justice.

bem401
12-08-2009, 07:08 AM
I was hoping to see it but getting anyone to go with me is tough.

Go by yourself. I've been to a few movies by myself recently and I think I might actually like doing that better. No negotiating what to see, when to see it, no distractions, etc. I've been one of only a handful in the theater and thought it was great. Probably an even better idea if the subject matter might have limited appeal to someone else.