PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Pole-Jamilla Deville

jlynn87
12-22-2009, 07:45 AM
I live in the states and can not find The Art of Pole series anywhere but Jamilla's site. Does anyone know where I can buy the 5 disc series cheaper. I tried ebay and craigslist.
Thanks
Jessie

Flaka
12-27-2009, 09:46 AM
Yea I'm wondering too. I've been wanting to get the whole set since they came out.

krys
12-27-2009, 01:27 PM
For what it is its seriously SO cheap and well worth the investment. If you think about how much you would pay for 1 private lesson (over here it would be $80+ ... almost the same price as the whole series). As a dancer, personal trainer, yoga teacher and pole dance teacher I can HIGHLY recommend her vids. You won't need anything else after you get this ... except maybe some bruise cream ;-) Bite the bullet and get them ladies! Promise you won't regret it xx

Flaka
12-27-2009, 06:23 PM
thanx krys, i think i am gonna just go ahead and order the set. I've been wanting it for forever!

Firewall
12-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Krys definitely has a point! ~$100 for shitloads of exercises, pole moves and lessons? Hell yeah :)

krys
12-28-2009, 01:14 AM
go ladies, go, do it! ;-)

MackenzieD
12-28-2009, 07:30 AM
I so want this series! My pole buddy at work just got the first and is RAVING about it :)

Nakita Kash
12-28-2009, 12:48 PM
seen a bit of it and it looks awesome! My buddy pole teachers in Cali think its the top dvd's on the market!

firemaiden04
12-28-2009, 09:09 PM
I have no problem buying it at the full price. I'm just waiting till I move into my BRAND NEW apartment in a few months, cause then I am getting an X-Pole. I live with my parents now, and even though they know what I do, I thought setting up a stripper pole would be...awkward.

Kylea2
12-29-2009, 06:55 AM
I would agree that it's the best on the market in terms of video quality. I still don't like it though because you can't get feedback on what you are doing wrong and things like if you are engaging your shoulders.

Also, the DVDs don't work on a regular DVD player... I had to put them into the computer.

Nakita Kash
12-30-2009, 08:45 AM
^^true, only dvd's in the US play on our players. All the rest have to be played on computers.

And YES, it is best to take lessons in person. ALL of my new students need guidance and correction because you simply may not know if you are in correct position. This is especially true for my students who come from other teachers and wonder why they can't do something that teacher "taught" them!