PDA

View Full Version : Word of the day

LuckyOne
12-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Guess what homies? We're going to expand our vocabulary!!! :D

The key is, learn the new word and how to use it in a sentence. Try to use it 3 times throughout the day. If you want you can use the same sentence. You can also practise here if you want.

The Word of the day is "vagine." In other words, don't be such a vagine.

The Word of the day yesterday was "snorgle." Like, when animals of 2 different species cuddle its called snorgling.

From now on anyone can make up the word of the day as long as he or she gets here first. And if we skip a day that's ok but let's try to keep this thing going!!! Please stripperwebbers, I need your help on this!!!

Don't be a bunch of vagines. Thank you.

:trip:

LuckyOne
12-31-2009, 11:31 PM
Word of the day is Funuggle. Funuggle is what you text your girlfriends at 4 in the morning from God knows where and expect them to know what you mean. I.e., "Funuggle!"

LuckyOne
01-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Sunday, January 1st 2010 Word of the Day is

Twatwaffle: A general prick. See: douchebag

i.e., "That Tom Cruise is such a twatwaffle."

I believe twatwaffle was first coined on stripperweb, homies, I cannot take credit. However, you may use it as you please, as after all it is a free internet.

J.D.
01-01-2010, 07:02 PM
I enjoy using these words:

Scaliwag: any given weirdo you notice out in public

Throwed: drunk, wasted, messed up on something.

"I want to go out tonight and get throwed."

LuckyOne
01-05-2010, 12:33 PM
^^^ I love it!!! I had a total scaliwag at the bar yesterday, wanted to know if my club had male dancers & how far they would go for money... because he wanted to become one... even though he was like 50 years old! And NOT attractive.

I told him I thought he missed his window of opportunity. I like to talk smack when I get throwed. :)

J.D.
01-06-2010, 12:46 PM
^^^ LOL

mediocrity
01-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Hooray for this thread!

My favourite words (formal):

Dichotomous: divided, as in "They had dichotomous opinions."
Disenchanted: not fucking amused. "I am thoroughly disenchanted with your behaviour."
Lascivious: Lustful, wanton. "I apologise for my lascivious actions."
Resplendent: (this bad boy was introduced to me the other day via a compliment) dazzling, beautiful, radiant. "You are absolutely provocatively resplendent."

Best vernacularz evar!:

Itis: When you get tired after stuffing yourself with food. "Man, I need to lay down, I got the Itis creeping up."
Mosaic: Someone who looks great from afar, but when you get up close it's just a bunch of pieces and not as cool as you thought. "See that guy over there? He looks cute from here, and then I walked by and he was a total mosaic."
Mangina: Whiny, emotionally needy dude. "Ugh, he was such a mangina."
WTF'ing: yes, I made it a verb. When you're pacing around your house flipping your shit. "Dude, I heard Suzie was pregnant! I was WTF'ing all OVER the place!" OR alternately, "I hit my toe on something and it hurt so bad I was WTF'ing all over the place!"

Paris
01-08-2010, 03:09 PM
My husband has one he uses regularly: fuckertydoodah- roughly translated as 'who cares?' or 'so what?'

mediocrity
01-14-2010, 12:21 PM
C'mon kids I need more words seeing as now I am dating the wikipedia.

Jezzebelle
01-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Gigglefit - what I had for 5 minutes after discoving WTF`ing above! :)

Mahoosive- as in `That dog was like the size of a horse, it was mahoosive`

ArmySGT.
01-14-2010, 11:06 PM
unfuckit- What you are told to do when your shit seems hopeless but, your totally responsible.

Goatfuck- Murphy has come to town; the rain god is seriously letting go like a cow pissing on a flat rock; parts a and c cannot be assembled, with out part be which come separately; all that can go wrong has, spectacularly, brightly lit, and with full media attention. Aka your plans have gone awry.

Rain turtle- When training is going to good with out mother nature adding to the "realism" one draws the rain turtle. Draw a turtle ass seen from above. Head, shell, four legs. something is missing? Turtle shells have a pattern. This calls for a mold. Drop your trousers, and hoping around on your ass cheeks make the pattern for the shell. The invoke the sacred words. "The rain god is a fucking sissy." Wha la!!!! Knee deep mud! Cause if "it ain't raining, it ain't training".

pussyinboots
02-01-2010, 12:27 PM
'Fagooness'...

In other words - I saw this Thread and thought "Oh, Fagooness sake..!";D

luckischalk
07-10-2010, 07:41 PM
OMG, these words are so funny.